FORUMS

SM-A300FU FRP Bypass or removal

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By gameinn, Junior Member on 25th January 2018, 01:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there

I'm looking for some help on bypassing FRP for a Samsung Galaxy A3. Reason being is the phone was reset back to factory settings but on turning it on again after inputting the Wi-fi details, I'm greeted with a Samsung account box saying something like "this was an abnormal reset please enter details". The original problem was that I forgot the Samsung account password and thought this would remove it. At the time the AOL email address was not receiving the password reset email which is why the weird reset. To actually reset the phone, I looked on YouTube and did the way via Google Account Manager.

Anyway, to fix the problem, I read on other areas about something called Odin and managed to get other stock firmwares (UK 3G v5 and 6 of Android) but none worked to bypass this reactivation lock. Obviously the easy fix would be to log into the Samsung account and I eventually did by resetting the password (came 1 day later) but when I enter the correct details, I'm greeted with a "Processing failed" message.

I looked on YouTube again and did some RealTerm stuff which nearly worked but I could not open a browser as the phone said something about "for security". Patched I assume?

So basically is there anyway to remove FRP via some method or software that is not patched? The phone has none of this rooting or anything, I could barely understand how Odin worked. It's as stock as you would get from a shop. Ideally some software where I put the phone into Download mode, connect the USB and click "Disable FRP"?

Thank you
25th January 2018, 03:55 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameinn

Hi there

I'm looking for some help on bypassing FRP for a Samsung Galaxy A3. Reason being is the phone was reset back to factory settings but on turning it on again after inputting the Wi-fi details, I'm greeted with a Samsung account box saying something like "this was an abnormal reset please enter details". The original problem was that I forgot the Samsung account password and thought this would remove it. At the time the AOL email address was not receiving the password reset email which is why the weird reset. To actually reset the phone, I looked on YouTube and did the way via Google Account Manager.

Anyway, to fix the problem, I read on other areas about something called Odin and managed to get other stock firmwares (UK 3G v5 and 6 of Android) but none worked to bypass this reactivation lock. Obviously the easy fix would be to log into the Samsung account and I eventually did by resetting the password (came 1 day later) but when I enter the correct details, I'm greeted with a "Processing failed" message.

I looked on YouTube again and did some RealTerm stuff which nearly worked but I could not open a browser as the phone said something about "for security". Patched I assume?

So basically is there anyway to remove FRP via some method or software that is not patched? The phone has none of this rooting or anything, I could barely understand how Odin worked. It's as stock as you would get from a shop. Ideally some software where I put the phone into Download mode, connect the USB and click "Disable FRP"?

Thank you

Here's a thought. You said that it took a whole day to get the new password from Samsung. Whenever I have asked for a reset like that, the new password was only good for anywhere between 10 minutes to a few hours. If it was delayed, I had to start the process over.

Could this be the problem you're having?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
25th March 2020, 07:41 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Samsung FRP remove SM-A300FU
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameinn

Hi there

Thank you

Hi
Same problem, "samsung" frp and not "google frp".
I want to rescue this old phone but i found nothing for the SM-A300FU (only for earlier A5)
Kind regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)