Sonim XP8 (Root?)

Search This thread

portsample

May 13, 2009
Perhaps do you know if the SIM cover metal door (the one that presses the SIM down) is replaceable? Mine is bent in a barbaric way (previous owner put the battery in with one of the metal sim doors vertical open), so i need to find a new one as well as a method on how to put it back

The sdcard carrier in my "guinea pig" phone was similarly bent. I removed the door, set the card in it's appropriate position, covered it with a strip of black electrical tape approximately 2 cm long, then put a 1 cm x 1 cm square of adhesive backed velcro (loopy portion, not hooks) directly above the sdcard on the electrical tape to provide direct pressure on the card when the battery is in place. This seemed to work fine.
Perhaps something similar would work for the SIM card? Good luck.

a_petrov303

Feb 15, 2010
Chisinau
Microsoft Surface Duo
The sdcard carrier in my "guinea pig" phone was similarly bent. I removed the door, set the card in it's appropriate position, covered it with a strip of black electrical tape approximately 2 cm long, then put a 1 cm x 1 cm square of adhesive backed velcro (loopy portion, not hooks) directly above the sdcard on the electrical tape to provide direct pressure on the card when the battery is in place. This seemed to work fine.
Perhaps something similar would work for the SIM card? Good luck.
Thank you, it is encouraging. I looked online, the covers are dirt cheap, however I am still to identify the correct one for our phone. And I am still not sure how to put it back in case I procure the correct one. The old one is out now, I tried to put it back (for the exercise sake), but failed.

If nothing else works, I will do your trick, many thanks. For the moment I have the second SIm tray. And the phone is locked to ATT, while I am in Europe

glhydroco

Oct 19, 2020
Perhaps do you know if the SIM cover metal door (the one that presses the SIM down) is replaceable? Mine is bent in a barbaric way (previous owner put the battery in with one of the metal sim doors vertical open), so i need to find a new one as well as a method on how to put it back

This piece is replaceable, You would need to find one, The ones that I have replaced were removed from a dead phone, You will need some fine tip tweezers, The side close to the side of the phone has two nobs where the Sim cover metal door swings, This is where you will need to push twards the center of the door, I can take a picture of this when I get to work if you would like, It is easy to figure out when you see the Sim cover metal door not installed in the phone. If you only need one sim card you can just remove the Sim 2 cover and place in on the Sim 1 spot.

a_petrov303

Feb 15, 2010
Chisinau
Microsoft Surface Duo
This piece is replaceable, You would need to find one, The ones that I have replaced were removed from a dead phone, You will need some fine tip tweezers, The side close to the side of the phone has two nobs where the Sim cover metal door swings, This is where you will need to push twards the center of the door, I can take a picture of this when I get to work if you would like, It is easy to figure out when you see the Sim cover metal door not installed in the phone. If you only need one sim card you can just remove the Sim 2 cover and place in on the Sim 1 spot.

Thank you, i will try that when I find replacement. Wouldn't SIM2 work if SIM1 is faulty? Why swapping covers from SIM2 to SIM1?

a_petrov303

Feb 15, 2010
Chisinau
Microsoft Surface Duo

Yes, please do make some pictures!

glhydroco

Oct 19, 2020
Yes, please do make some pictures!

86DhhxK

I have attached the image of the Sim holder Clip, Looking at the image you will see some small nipples on the bottom side, These are what needs to be pressed in to install back into the sim reader. They are located on the hinged end and act as the pivot. These fit into a slot. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• Sonim_sim_holder.jpg
    Sonim_sim_holder.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20201113_124239.jpg
    IMG_20201113_124239.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

a_petrov303

Feb 15, 2010
Chisinau
Microsoft Surface Duo
86DhhxK

I have attached the image of the Sim holder Clip, Looking at the image you will see some small nipples on the bottom side, These are what needs to be pressed in to install back into the sim reader. They are located on the hinged end and act as the pivot. These fit into a slot. I hope this helps.

I does help a lot! Many thanks!

Worse case scenario, if I won't be able to do it, I will ask someone with better eyes (and smaller fingers) to do it. It is quite clear now what I am to do, thank you!

if he does not i defs do lol. i love this phone but still have not goten root :(

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

i have a telus device and i cant get root.. when i do backup thru edl i dont get system imges . have you goten root?? and if so can you share with me some sugestions? my problems are a page or 3 back lol
UBERdUDE420

ARE YOU STILL WITH THIS THREAD?
TRY 2 pm ME , I GOT THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT MOVIN DOWN SOUTH.

LMK!

m11c3

Nov 21, 2010
bandung
hello anyone have trick to reset the safeguard PIN by sonim?

i buy 1 device, all good, except, safeguard PIN left in the phone

thenatti

Aug 27, 2019
Washington DC
Enjoy!

XP8 Android Root Theory - DEBUG or Magisk over EDL
EDL is a must since Fastboot cannot be unlocked initially from standard "user" builds.

One option is flash a userdebug image (below) allowing for adb root, fastboot unlocking, and other useful features.
or
Without unlocking the bootloader - Similar flashing methods remain valid when standard magisk powered root is desired. This method allows preservation of all current system data aside from boot.img. All is covered since Magisk works with AVB and we have EDL as a flashing alternative. Please see Android Boot Flow > LOCKED Devices with Custom Root of Trust for more information.

Recommend method ..
It's up to you.. If you want OTA updates and your planning to use root apps then go with Magisk. As of today we have current debug images available and I personally prefer isolated adb root access only however future availability of updated Debug images cannot be guaranteed.

Disclaimer
-Devices with locked bootloaders will display a custom OS warning at boot
-Tested on AT&T branded devices only - please provide system dump for validation on other builds
-I have not identified any JTAG procedures and I can not help if you hard brick your device!
-This guide only touches boot_a and should be relatively safe since boot_b remains unmodified. I'm pretty sure this is enough to restore the original boot.img to boot_a under a failure scenario.. But I'm not really qualified enough to say definitively either.
-Take great caution - this is raw emmc access and critical system data! You are proceeding at your own risk!

Magisk Root

Step 1 - Pull Boot.img
We need to pull the boot.img in order to feed it to magisk later for patching. It's also good to keep on hand for if/when you need to restore for any reason.
1. Create an XML file with the data below
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<data>
<program start_sector="262144" sparse="false" readbackverify="false" physical_partition_number="0" partofsingleimage="false" num_partition_sectors="131072" label="boot_a" filename="boot.img" file_sector_offset="0" SECTOR_SIZE_IN_BYTES="512"/>
</data>
2. Boot to EDL mode and load firehose programmer
Code:
QSaharaServer.exe -p \\.\COM<#> -s 13:prog_emmc_ufs_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.elf
3. Backup boot.img using the following command
Code:
fh_loader.exe  --convertprogram2read --port=\\.\COM<#> --sendxml=<xmlfile.xml> --lun=0  --memoryname=emmc --noprompt --reset
Or visit the XP8 carrier firmware thread for full system backup steps.
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80465045&postcount=6

Step 2 - Magisk Patch
1. ADB push boot.img /storage/self/primary/Download/
2. Install Magisk Manager and apply patch to boot.img
2a. Download from https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
2b. Extract and run adb install magisk.apk
2c. Open Magisk app and apply patch to boot.img
3. ADB pull /storage/self/primary/Download/magisk_patched.img

Step 3 - Restore
1. Change the filename attribute in the XML to reflect newly created magisk_patched.img as shown below
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<data>
<program start_sector="262144" sparse="false" readbackverify="false" physical_partition_number="0" partofsingleimage="false" num_partition_sectors="131072" label="boot_a" filename="magisk_patched.img" file_sector_offset="0" SECTOR_SIZE_IN_BYTES="512"/>
</data>
2. Boot back into EDL mode and load firehose programmer
Code:
3. Apply magisk_patched.img using the following command
Code:
fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\COM<#> --sendxml=<xmlfile.xml> --lun=0  --memoryname=emmc --noprompt --reset

USERDEBUG Flash

Step 1 - Backup
1. Boot to EDL mode and load firehose programmer
2. Generate rawprogram0.xml - Run GPTConsole <COM Number>
Example: GPTConsole 19
3. Initiate backup
Code:
fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\COM<#> --convertprogram2read --sendxml=rawprogram0.xml --lun=0  --memoryname=emmc --noprompt --reset
4. Wipe all partitions
Code:
fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\COM<#> --convertprogram2read --sendxml=erase.xml --lun=0  --memoryname=emmc --noprompt --reset
5. Restore new image
Code:
fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\COM<#> --sendxml=rawprogram0.xml --lun=0  --memoryname=emmc --noprompt --reset --search_path=<extracted image file directory>
// rawprogram0_unsparse.xml for some images

Images and OTA Files

Full 8.1 System Image
XP8A_ATT_user_8A.0.5-11-8.1.0-10.54.00
XP8A_ATT-user-8A.0.5-10-8.1.0-10.49.00

USERDEBUG Images
XP8A_ATT_userdebug_8A.0.5-11-8.1.0-10.54.00
XP8A_ACG-userdebug-8A.0.0-00-7.1.1-32.00.12
XP8A_USC-userdebug-8A.0.0-00-7.1.1-34.00.10
(ATT 7.1 pending upload. Please check back or use other links available further in thread.)

OTA Updates
XP8_ATT_user_N10.01.75-O10.49.00
XP8_ATT_user_O10.49.00-O10.54.00
XP8_TEL_user_N12.00.24-O12.23.00

Flash Tools - programmer (elf) file provided by eleotk!
XP8 Drivers

Firmware Carrier Codes
Code:
    None = 0,
    ATT = 10
    Bell = 11
    Telus = 12
    Sasktel = 13
    Harris = 14
    Verizon = 15
    Ecom = 16
    NAM = 17
    Rogers = 18
    T_Mobile = 19
    EU_Generic = 20
    MSI = 21
    CISCO = 22
    NAM_Public_Safety = 23
    Vodafone_Global = 24
    Orange = 25
    Southern_Linc = 26
    OPTIO = 27
    India = 28
    SPRINT = 29
    JVCK = 30
    AUS = 31
    ACG = 32
    CSPIRE = 33
    USC = 34
    SB = 35
    Multi = 99

Automatic OTA without AT&T service:
Purchase a blank AT&T SIM card ($5)
Start online prepaid activation - complete pages 1 & 2
**SIM Card is now partially active without funding - do not complete page 3 (payment)***
*#*#368378#*#* > Clear UI > Check for updates in settings

XP5s
Sprint Image: XP5SA.0.2-03-7.1.2-29.03.00
Works the same. Tested with unmodified Sprint firmware. Like most other apps, the Magisk manager app is unusable since the XP5s has no touch screen - I had to patch the boot image on another device. You can plug in a USB mouse however the cursor does not seem to invoke in-app tap's.

Need to use the appropriate Firehose loader (prog_emmc_firehose_8920.mbn) and replace the boot image location according to the XP5s GPT (start_sector="790528").
Good morning everyone took me days to figure out how to flash this device with a userdebug build I have created a TWRP recovery with magisk patched built in from port tutorials on youtube ported from a nokia 7 8.1 build it works the only thing is partitions aren't fully mapped out I'm no developer more of a tinkerer I can upload the boot image I find it easier to flash with the sonim XP8 tool the goal was to create a recovery and change the boot image as I do on most of my devices it boots TWRP we have a working TWRP just needs some tlc anyone up for the task ? We are one step closer to a custom rom I can also upload a video for proof currently on ATT user debug build from the android file host backup

koehn19

Oct 6, 2012
Good morning everyone took me days to figure out how to flash this device with a userdebug build I have created a TWRP recovery with magisk patched built in from port tutorials on youtube ported from a nokia 7 8.1 build it works the only thing is partitions aren't fully mapped out I'm no developer more of a tinkerer I can upload the boot image I find it easier to flash with the sonim XP8 tool the goal was to create a recovery and change the boot image as I do on most of my devices it boots TWRP we have a working TWRP just needs some tlc anyone up for the task ? We are one step closer to a custom rom I can also upload a video for proof currently on ATT user debug build from the android file host backup

I am very interested in what you've done!
I am a mechanic / contractor and I really like the Xp8!
I am interested because I want to
de-Google this device
Years ago I custom ROM'd some Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 and S4's. However now I am a 46 year old guy with a family and business to run in the Middle of a Global reset and don't have the luxury of time right now. But I am going to continue to follow this thread 😉😇👍🏻.
Before I can try breaking🤣 this device I have to get one of my old S4's up and running. Maybe I'll get some time....
I I appreciate your post! there are still a few of us out here interested in development on the xp8👍🏻

thenatti

Aug 27, 2019
Washington DC
I am very interested in what you've done!
I am a mechanic / contractor and I really like the Xp8!
I am interested because I want to
de-Google this device
Years ago I custom ROM'd some Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 and S4's. However now I am a 46 year old guy with a family and business to run in the Middle of a Global reset and don't have the luxury of time right now. But I am going to continue to follow this thread 😉😇👍🏻.
Before I can try breaking🤣 this device I have to get one of my old S4's up and running. Maybe I'll get some time....
I I appreciate your post! there are still a few of us out here interested in development on the xp8👍🏻
So what I've found once you flash the rom with the sonim xp8 flashing tool with the custom boot.img I'll upload it I patched with magisk and twrp so it's built in once you adb reboot bootloader ( it will say encryption unsuccessful adb will still work ) select recovery mode once you adb reboot bootloader , you need to select recovery mode boot into twrp , select adb sideload then cancel it the phone should mount storage , adb push dm-verity force encryption .zip /etc " sources online " then adb push magisk .zip to /etc , go to install on twrp locate /etc flash verity , then flash magisk , and you will have a fully rooted rom with twrp will upload the boot.img later on today it can flash with above instructions no errors , I do need someone to modify so the partitions fstab so they work out of the box

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210119-135838.png
    Screenshot_20210119-135838.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20210119-135904.png
    Screenshot_20210119-135904.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20210119-135918.png
    Screenshot_20210119-135918.png
    186 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20210119-135934.png
    Screenshot_20210119-135934.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 85

koehn19

Oct 6, 2012
So what I've found once you flash the rom with the sonim xp8 flashing tool with the custom boot.img I'll upload it I patched with magisk and twrp so it's built in once you adb reboot bootloader ( it will say encryption unsuccessful adb will still work ) select recovery mode once you adb reboot bootloader , you need to select recovery mode boot into twrp , select adb sideload then cancel it the phone should mount storage , adb push dm-verity force encryption .zip /etc " sources online " then adb push magisk .zip to /etc , go to install on twrp locate /etc flash verity , then flash magisk , and you will have a fully rooted rom with twrp will upload the boot.img later on today it can flash with above instructions no errors , I do need someone to modify so the partitions fstab so they work out of the box
Hey, thanks for all of this work! I've bookmarked it and I will definitely put it to use as soon as I get a chance to. !! And I'll try to post an update for the benefit of anyone else that has one of these too 👍🏻👍🏻✨✨

thenatti

Aug 27, 2019
Washington DC
Hey, thanks for all of this work! I've bookmarked it and I will definitely put it to use as soon as I get a chance to. !! And I'll try to post an update for the benefit of anyone else that has one of these too 👍🏻👍🏻✨✨
No problem I love. Being apart of this community of all great minds proof if we all come together we shall prevail , here. Is the MEGA link to the files mentioned

MEGA

Reactions: hypafly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Enjoy!

XP8 Android Root Theory - DEBUG or Magisk over EDL
    EDL is a must since Fastboot cannot be unlocked initially from standard "user" builds.

One option is flash a userdebug image (below) allowing for adb root, fastboot unlocking, and other useful features.
    or
    Without unlocking the bootloader - Similar flashing methods remain valid when standard magisk powered root is desired. This method allows preservation of all current system data aside from boot.img. All is covered since Magisk works with AVB and we have EDL as a flashing alternative. Please see Android Boot Flow > LOCKED Devices with Custom Root of Trust for more information.

Recommend method ..
    It's up to you.. If you want OTA updates and your planning to use root apps then go with Magisk. As of today we have current debug images available and I personally prefer isolated adb root access only however future availability of updated Debug images cannot be guaranteed.

Disclaimer
    -Devices with locked bootloaders will display a custom OS warning at boot
    -Tested on AT&T branded devices only - please provide system dump for validation on other builds
    -I have not identified any JTAG procedures and I can not help if you hard brick your device!
    -This guide only touches boot_a and should be relatively safe since boot_b remains unmodified. I'm pretty sure this is enough to restore the original boot.img to boot_a under a failure scenario.. But I'm not really qualified enough to say definitively either.
    -Take great caution - this is raw emmc access and critical system data! You are proceeding at your own risk!

Magisk Root

Step 1 - Pull Boot.img
    We need to pull the boot.img in order to feed it to magisk later for patching. It's also good to keep on hand for if/when you need to restore for any reason.
    1. Create an XML file with the data below
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <data>
    <program start_sector="262144" sparse="false" readbackverify="false" physical_partition_number="0" partofsingleimage="false" num_partition_sectors="131072" label="boot_a" filename="boot.img" file_sector_offset="0" SECTOR_SIZE_IN_BYTES="512"/>
    </data>
    2. Boot to EDL mode and load firehose programmer
    Code:
    3. Backup boot.img using the following command
    Code:
    fh_loader.exe  --convertprogram2read --port=\\.\COM<#> --sendxml=<xmlfile.xml> --lun=0  --memoryname=emmc --noprompt --reset
    Or visit the XP8 carrier firmware thread for full system backup steps.
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80465045&postcount=6

Step 2 - Magisk Patch
    1. ADB push boot.img /storage/self/primary/Download/
    2. Install Magisk Manager and apply patch to boot.img
    2a. Download from https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
    2b. Extract and run adb install magisk.apk
    2c. Open Magisk app and apply patch to boot.img
    3. ADB pull /storage/self/primary/Download/magisk_patched.img

Step 3 - Restore
    1. Change the filename attribute in the XML to reflect newly created magisk_patched.img as shown below
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <data>
    <program start_sector="262144" sparse="false" readbackverify="false" physical_partition_number="0" partofsingleimage="false" num_partition_sectors="131072" label="boot_a" filename="magisk_patched.img" file_sector_offset="0" SECTOR_SIZE_IN_BYTES="512"/>
    </data>
    2. Boot back into EDL mode and load firehose programmer
    Code:
    3. Apply magisk_patched.img using the following command
    Code:
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\COM<#> --sendxml=<xmlfile.xml> --lun=0  --memoryname=emmc --noprompt --reset

USERDEBUG Flash

Step 1 - Backup
    1. Boot to EDL mode and load firehose programmer
    2. Generate rawprogram0.xml - Run GPTConsole <COM Number>
    Example: GPTConsole 19
    3. Initiate backup
    Code:
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\COM<#> --convertprogram2read --sendxml=rawprogram0.xml --lun=0  --memoryname=emmc --noprompt --reset
    4. Wipe all partitions
    Code:
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\COM<#> --convertprogram2read --sendxml=erase.xml --lun=0  --memoryname=emmc --noprompt --reset
    5. Restore new image
    Code:
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\COM<#> --sendxml=rawprogram0.xml --lun=0  --memoryname=emmc --noprompt --reset --search_path=<extracted image file directory>
    // rawprogram0_unsparse.xml for some images

Images and OTA Files

Full 8.1 System Image
    XP8A_ATT_user_8A.0.5-11-8.1.0-10.54.00
    XP8A_ATT-user-8A.0.5-10-8.1.0-10.49.00

USERDEBUG Images
    (ATT 7.1 pending upload. Please check back or use other links available further in thread.)

OTA Updates
    XP8_ATT_user_N10.01.75-O10.49.00
    XP8_ATT_user_O10.49.00-O10.54.00
    XP8_TEL_user_N12.00.24-O12.23.00

Flash Tools - programmer (elf) file provided by eleotk!
    XP8 Drivers

Firmware Carrier Codes
    Code:
        None = 0,
        ATT = 10
        Bell = 11
        Telus = 12
        Sasktel = 13
        Harris = 14
        Verizon = 15
        Ecom = 16
        NAM = 17
        Rogers = 18
        T_Mobile = 19
        EU_Generic = 20
        MSI = 21
        CISCO = 22
        NAM_Public_Safety = 23
        Vodafone_Global = 24
        Orange = 25
        Southern_Linc = 26
        OPTIO = 27
        India = 28
        SPRINT = 29
        JVCK = 30
        AUS = 31
        ACG = 32
        CSPIRE = 33
        USC = 34
        SB = 35
        Multi = 99

Automatic OTA without AT&T service:
    Purchase a blank AT&T SIM card ($5)
    Start online prepaid activation - complete pages 1 & 2
    **SIM Card is now partially active without funding - do not complete page 3 (payment)***
    *#*#368378#*#* > Clear UI > Check for updates in settings

XP5s
    Sprint Image: XP5SA.0.2-03-7.1.2-29.03.00
    Works the same. Tested with unmodified Sprint firmware. Like most other apps, the Magisk manager app is unusable since the XP5s has no touch screen - I had to patch the boot image on another device. You can plug in a USB mouse however the cursor does not seem to invoke in-app tap's.

Need to use the appropriate Firehose loader (prog_emmc_firehose_8920.mbn) and replace the boot image location according to the XP5s GPT (start_sector="790528").
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sonim XP8 is officially Rooted with TWRP
    replace downloaded boot.img with your boot.img in firmware folder from the link below
    tested on android 7x-8x USERDEBUG builds.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

=======================================================================
    Bugs -
    cant flash system.img
    wipe/format data wipes phone completely
    ive tested both functions its the way this phone is setup its pretty weird.

Updates -
    will be working on figuring out how to build a custom OS
    any help would be greatly appreciated

NEW LINK with sonim flash tool , boot.img , magisk , and no verity
    I dont ! take any credit for the mentioned applications just the
    TWRP port
    ==========
    Thank you to all who kept this thread in motion lets keep it going !!
    ========================================================================
    ADB -
    adb reboot
    bootloader - takes you to fastboot where you can select recovery mode
    adb reboot
    edl - takes you to flash mode.
    adb reboot recovery doesnt work !
    ========================================================================

NEW LINK - GDRIVE
    Instructions ROOT easy way

1. Download ROM/Userdebug image (you can find it on first page)

2. Unpack archive of the userdebug image
    3. Install XP8 Drivers ( also on first page)
    4. Connect your phone to PC
    5. Copy Boot.img from the unpacked zip to your phone in Downloads folder
    6. Install Magisk Manager to your phone (first page)
    7. Open Magisk and patch the boot.img you just copied in Downloads folder
    8. Copy the magisk_patched.img that you have created to the unpacked archive of the ROM
    9. Rename boot.img from ROM folder to boot_backup.img
    10. Rename magisk_patched.img to boot.img
    11. Download Sonim+Software+Update+Tool.zip and unpack & install it to your PC
    12. Open Sonim Software Update Tool (username: 1, password: 1) and guide XML PATH and Build Path to the ROM folder
    13. Click Start
    After flash some devices stuck on logo. Just make factory reset,any help can ask me
    Hey guys, been a while and I'm glad to share some updates with the community!

Main post here has been updated according to the progress made in the previous posts. Much thanks to everyone for providing early debug images, files, and knowledge!

Updates
    - Torrent file hosting moved to Android FIle Host
    - Current 8.1.0 AT&T Debug image uploaded
    - 8.1.0 Debug image verified to retain dm-verity! At least on current AT&T builds.
    - Additional factory images uploaded
    - All basic flash tools, elf files, drivers, and GPTConsole executable uploaded
    - More images will be uploaded in the following days. Ran out of time to upload everything tonight.

Full Android File Host Repository - Here

We continue to welcome new images for the file collection.