Originally Posted by Pa1
I rooted my phone ( XPERIA ION ) a days back and also install CWM recovery, it was working fine.
But Something went wrong I just open a link and my phone switched off and never boot again.
even it is not booting in Recovery mode.
But it vibrates when I continously press power button and a green light appear.
Is this is the condition of hard brick or something else.
Please help what are the option available now ?
1. First Download the stock firmware from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Sony_Xperia_ion
2. Download Flashtool from here http://www.flashtool.net/download.php
for whatever platform suits you.
3. Install Flashtool and open it .
4. Connect device in Flash mode ( by pressing volume down (-) button while connecting to USB ).
5. Go to C:/Flashtool/Driver and run it.
6. Install Flashtool drivers, Fastboot drivers and (" your device ") Drivers.
7. Now copy the stock firmware (file_name.ftf ) and paste inside Firmware folder present in C:/Flashtool.
8. GO to Flashtool click on flash icon --> select your firmware .
9. At last click on Flash , it almost take 2-3 minutes.
### Unplug your device and boot it, it will definitely boot. ###