FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sprint LS755 GSM Unlock

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By ngominhnguyen, Junior Member on 16th May 2017, 04:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Today i'm finally able to unlock my LG X Power LS755 (Sprint) to use with GSM, thought a quick post may help others.
The method i used is the method to unlock LG G5 Sprint, which can be found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/spr...lg-g5-t3574819
After that i can use it with GSM Network, but i can not put in the APN settings yet. I can not change the APN in the IOT menu, maybe i can use the ##3282# DIAG menu to change, but will have to get the MSL code first. Can you suggest the best way to get it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ngominhnguyen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ngominhnguyen Ad-Free

18th May 2017, 09:14 AM |#2  
Flag Tiraspol
Thanks Meter: 0

More
APN is Unavailable to Edit
5th June 2017, 07:07 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Try long pressing the tasks button while in the iot/lte apn menu.. I couldn't figure out either, until I read a few pages of posts on that thread
The Following User Says Thank You to -n0cturne- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -n0cturne- Ad-Free
17th June 2017, 02:50 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
If you get your msl code, the above method does work. I can verify that. I couldn't get the LTE to work at first because the guide is not working exactly the same, but if you enter the code ##3282# and go under the LTE section, tap on the LTE and it will say view/edit. from there you will need the msl code to edit. You can then turn on the LTE. Also editing the apn was as was previously posted in the last post. Just long press task button on the apn under the IOT section in the hidden menu app from the first post link. To get the msl code for boost you can set up an account if yours is deactivated and not pay. they will forward you information to use at a later time by email which will include your msl. Pretty nice hack. If you're account is active you can call for it or there is a way to do it by phone without talking to someone by button options which you can Google something like "get boost msl without talking to a person" or whatever. There is a guide for it I've seen. I hope this helps. FYI, I've used it on MetroPCS, but still when the network switched you get a stupid temporary notification saying the network is blocked. you can just dismiss it. I wish there was root to use xposed notifyclean, but that's life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brian9285 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Brian9285 Ad-Free
30th July 2017, 10:28 PM |#5  
Flag guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 7

More
it will work with virgin version?
8th August 2017, 07:54 PM |#6  

More
My LS755 doesn't unlock at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngominhnguyen

Today i'm finally able to unlock my LG X Power LS755 (Sprint) to use with GSM, thought a quick post may help others.
The method i used is the method to unlock LG G5 Sprint, which can be found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/spr...lg-g5-t3574819
After that i can use it with GSM Network, but i can not put in the APN settings yet. I can not change the APN in the IOT menu, maybe i can use the ##3282# DIAG menu to change, but will have to get the MSL code first. Can you suggest the best way to get it?

Hey! I have a LS755 virgin and first unlock without troubles buy I make a hard reset and It cannot unlock anymore. What firmware version do you have? I have the LS755ZV9 thanks!!
9th August 2017, 03:06 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo87

it will work with virgin version?

Yes it work but if your phone have firmware ls755ZV8, if you update your firmware to LS755ZV9 doesn't work anymore. The Hidden menu app not show the options you need.
9th August 2017, 05:23 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

More
My phone is relocked after updating to ZV9. There is no solution yet. You better disable the update before ZV9. Now the best chance i think is getting the MSL code to use with the Diag Menu.
15th August 2017, 09:14 PM |#9  

More
i need help with my phone LG X Power (boost mobile)
hi there, I have a LG X Power (LS755ZV9) I purchase this cell phone in the street and was unlocked to any company. the cell phone is from boost mobile, but I have a sim card from Claro ... The phone do not recognize the sim card .

IMEI of phone: 358756071920230
I reseted it from the factory and that's where the problem started.

In fact, I speak spanish, I got help from the translator too. I know a little.

A technician told me that apparently I have to download the previous version to be able to unlock the phone.

What would that version be? Or What I have to do, or to download?

I'll appreciate your help.
18th August 2017, 03:27 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlen777

hi there, I have a LG X Power (LS755ZV9) I purchase this cell phone in the street and was unlocked to any company. the cell phone is from boost mobile, but I have a sim card from Claro ... The phone do not recognize the sim card .

A technician told me that apparently I have to download the previous version to be able to unlock the phone.

We already say it. You need to read before ask. You need LS755ZV8. But its no way to make downgrade
22nd August 2017, 07:08 PM |#11  
in world !
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlen777

I can unlock any lg phone sprint or boost or virgin ) with any version !))
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)