Thanks Meter: 1

By MR.R341, Junior Member on 30th January 2019, 02:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there,

I'm owning a Cubot King Kong 3 and I have following Problem:
Not Verify 1
Not Verify 2
Not Verify 3

It's the normal Stock Rom and as you see, the red "Not Verify" message in the right corner is active every time. expect, some other OVERLAY is in the front.
I'm really helpless. My thoughts of what it could be: Android Rom itself, the Launcher (can't be becouse I installed nova), some google thing.
I can't find a single thing about that in the internet. All I know: It's devinetly an Overlay. (Wich isn't shown in the "permission for overlaying"-settings)

Another Problem:

The Navigation Bar in Android 8.1

Who the heck need's the recent apps button? I want my menu-button back from Android 5-

What I tried so far (without success):
Editing the Generic.kl in /system/usr/keylayout --> Changed "key 580 APP_SWITCH" to "key 580 MENU"
Change Settings in Gravitybox [O]
Tried SEVERAL key remapper/navigation-bar-editors/etc. (with and without needed root) --> All I got was a brick --> had to flash the Stock Rom again...
The Following User Says Thank You to MR.R341 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MR.R341 Ad-Free
1st February 2019, 06:36 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.R341

Hi there,

I'm owning a Cubot King Kong 3 and I have following Problem:

Not Verify 1

Not Verify 2

Not Verify 3

It's the normal Stock Rom and as you see, the red "Not Verify" message in the right corner is active every time. expect, some other OVERLAY is in the front.
I'm really helpless. My thoughts of what it could be: Android Rom itself, the Launcher (can't be becouse I installed nova), some google thing.
I can't find a single thing about that in the internet. All I know: It's devinetly an Overlay. (Wich isn't shown in the "permission for overlaying"-settings)

Another Problem:

The Navigation Bar in Android 8.1

Who the heck need's the recent apps button? I want my menu-button back from Android 5-

What I tried so far (without success):
Editing the Generic.kl in /system/usr/keylayout --> Changed "key 580 APP_SWITCH" to "key 580 MENU"
Change Settings in Gravitybox [O]
Tried SEVERAL key remapper/navigation-bar-editors/etc. (with and without needed root) --> All I got was a brick --> had to flash the Stock Rom again...

OMG same to me, some time my phone automatic reset and lagg . i dont know why !!, and im flashing . im update fimware in here cubot.net/support/firmware/kingkong3 finish and The phone still receives sim , 4g wave is very strong , but now But I can't call anyone . I can still text and receive messages. but can't call im trying write IMEI , IMEI is true . but why im cant calling , my name duc from Vietnamese . Please help
1st February 2019, 08:16 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
YUP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnboyvn

OMG same to me, some time my phone automatic reset and lagg . i dont know why !!, and im flashing . im update fimware in here cubot.net/support/firmware/kingkong3 finish and The phone still receives sim , 4g wave is very strong , but now But I can't call anyone . I can still text and receive messages. but can't call im trying write IMEI , IMEI is true . but why im cant calling , my name duc from Vietnamese . Please help

I don't have the issue, that I can't call ..
2nd February 2019, 02:28 PM |#4  

More
Quote:

I don't have the issue, that I can't call ..

Can you call out ? I think we are need
I think we need a ROM from a new phone. ROM loading from that phone we can use normally
2nd February 2019, 02:31 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Can you call out ? I think we are need
I think we need a ROM from a new phone. ROM loading from that phone we can use normally

Yes, I'm able to call... I just have this "NOT VERIFY" Problem..

I solved my Problem with the recent key using Gravitybox - Change keybindings + Activate navigation bar
2nd February 2019, 05:59 PM |#6  

More
help
I can't call, do you know why not? help me. I tried repeatedly flash rom from the server
Or please give me a rom on your phone
2nd February 2019, 06:01 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

I can't call, do you know why not? help me. I tried repeatedly flash rom from the server
Or please give me a rom on your phone

My Rom is downloaded from the Cubot support page... It's exactly the same ROM... Do you have onstalled TWRP?
2nd February 2019, 06:07 PM |#8  

More
help
Quote:

My Rom is downloaded from the Cubot support page... It's exactly the same ROM... Do you have onstalled TWRP?

no i dont have TWRP. where friend , and i can try flash with twrp
2nd February 2019, 06:09 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

no i dont have TWRP. where friend , and i can try flash with twrp

no..you can't flash the Stock rom using twrp. But I don't know why you can't call other... can you be called by others?
2nd February 2019, 06:14 PM |#10  

More
My phone kingkong 3 need wanarryty
Quote:

no..you can't flash the Stock rom using twrp. But I don't know why you can't call other... can you be called by others?

I can't call anyone, but can message them. can access 4g network. but can't call with 3g wave:cryin g:
2nd February 2019, 06:15 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

I can't call anyone, but can message them. can access 4g network. but can't call with 3g wave:cryin g:

that's not what I asked ^^ Can others call you? Tried to put the SIM in another mobile?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)