FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Stock Rom Issue

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By MR.R341, Junior Member on 30th January 2019, 02:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd February 2019, 06:15 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnboyvn

I can't call anyone, but can message them. can access 4g network. but can't call with 3g wave:cryin g:

that's not what I asked ^^ Can others call you? Tried to put the SIM in another mobile?
2nd February 2019, 06:28 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My phone kingkong 3 need wanarryty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.R341

that's not what I asked ^^ Can others call you? Tried to put the SIM in another mobile?


My sim used normally. I have installed it on another phone and still call normally, I tried to get another sim installed on my phone but I could not call, can only text and access the network

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.R341

that's not what I asked ^^ Can others call you? Tried to put the SIM in another mobile?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I-...wzngObywvsf1ne
2nd February 2019, 06:29 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnboyvn

My sim used normally. I have installed it on another phone and still call normally, I tried to get another sim installed on my phone but I could not call, can only text and access the network

But you didn't answered my other question... Can you recieve calls from others or not?

I can make calls also recieve calls, but they are incredibly bad in quality... I test it some times now...

But I cant give you my rom, becouse of my google logins etc.

Also: Have you tried to get in contact with cubot support?
2nd February 2019, 06:38 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.R341

But you didn't answered my other question... Can you recieve calls from others or not?

I can make calls also recieve calls, but they are incredibly bad in quality... I test it some times now...

But I cant give you my rom, becouse of my google logins etc.

Also: Have you tried to get in contact with cubot support?

not recieve calls from others ...
can not answer, the phone has no signal

My waves are very good. but can not call .. before flash rom, I can call very well, text to normal network, but currently I can not call anyone

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.R341

But you didn't answered my other question... Can you recieve calls from others or not?

I can make calls also recieve calls, but they are incredibly bad in quality... I test it some times now...

But I cant give you my rom, becouse of my google logins etc.

Also: Have you tried to get in contact with cubot support?

Dear Sir/Madam,



I will be out of office for our Spring Festival Holiday from Jan.29th to Feb.11th 2019.

With very limited access to email, I cannot check or reply your email in time. I'll attend to your mail immediately after I come back from holiday.



Thank you for your always kind support & understanding!

Best wishes from China to you & your family!
2nd February 2019, 06:39 PM |#15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnboyvn

not recieve calls from others ...
can not answer, the phone has no signal

My waves are very good. but can not call .. before flash rom, I can call very well, text to normal network, but currently I can not call anyone

Give me some time to make a few tests... maybe I can fix it
2nd February 2019, 06:44 PM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My phone kingkong 3 need wanarryty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.R341

Give me some time to make a few tests... maybe I can fix it


thank you, i look forward to that
13th February 2019, 01:44 PM |#17  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnboyvn

thank you, i look forward to that

Today I got a mail from the Cubot Support. We may formated the whole phone and deleted the Google-Key. The Support asked me to send them a screenshot of my Build-Number.
I also mentioned your Problem with the Calls.

May you try to send it to the Support as well.
14th February 2019, 09:49 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.R341

Today I got a mail from the Cubot Support. We may formated the whole phone and deleted the Google-Key. The Support asked me to send them a screenshot of my Build-Number.
I also mentioned your Problem with the Calls.

May you try to send it to the Support as well.

I been reading everyone's issuses on cubot King Kong 3 because I'm having the same problems with same device with apps started hanging and device reboots at random times or when app crashes cuases the device to reboot so normally the next best thing to do is try to reflash rom so I went ahead ran sp flash tools used Cubot.net official rom now I have the red text of horror "Not Verify" and I can't make calls and imei has change to some other different one so I have tried for couple days trying to figure this out the problem and I have tried downgrading to older version of Rom I found Cubot_King_Kong_3_MT6763_20180810_8.1.0 ran sp flash tools without using the preloader_asd0sdi looks like this "uncheck" on sp flash tools and it booted just fine without the words "Not Verify" but look in : About phone-->baseband version was blank and also imei was blank but then I notice that I rom was able to receive and update so I tried update threw device and after updating the device rom update software look exactly same the way the day I got but the drawback the words of eternal hell "Not Verify" came back and so I realized it's not the device problem it's Cubot.net rom on site cubot.net/support/firmware/kingkong3/ <--- is bad rom
15th February 2019, 03:56 AM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Google added a key since Oero, your key is lost because of ROM flashing , this is caused a bug in earlier ROM version.
Check your ROM version number please, the latest one should be V10_11212018.

I have sent you PM with the link to download tool and key files, because i m not able to publish link here.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Regarding to the calling issue:
What response you get when you calling someone?
Dial *#06# check if your IMEI still there.
What is your ROM version number?
The Following User Says Thank You to hello76yu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hello76yu Ad-Free
16th February 2019, 03:49 AM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello76yu

Google added a key since Oero, your key is lost because of ROM flashing , this is caused a bug in earlier ROM version.
Check your ROM version number please, the latest one should be V10_11212018.

I have sent you PM with the link to download tool and key files, because i m not able to publish link here.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Regarding to the calling issue:
What response you get when you calling someone?
Dial *#06# check if your IMEI still there.
What is your ROM version number?

Your where correct I had no idea my hair was turning from white to green and yes cubot.net did reply back and said correctly Google key got formatted and I wouldn't know anything but they gave me instructions and files how to correct the issue thanks for your information because for days I couldn't figure this out and running around like chicken that just got decapitated.
16th February 2019, 07:25 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Cubot.net the company uses a custom version of SN writer that it's not available online anywhere because it's missing option menu to enable "tee" that's needed to to incert google_certificate so the rom can work properly that's B's but anyways here's the zip file they sent me maybe someone can make it work so cubot King Kong 3 that I'm about drill a hole threw it and show on YouTube just so nobody ever buys anything from China anymore [email protected]//mega.nz/#F!2BMziCzJ!jJ5MpsIUhsgcDrfMvXnjpw
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes