Stock Rom Issue

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By MR.R341, Junior Member on 30th January 2019, 02:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th February 2019, 07:25 AM |#21  

More
Cubot.net the company uses a custom version of SN writer that it's not available online anywhere because it's missing option menu to enable "tee" that's needed to to incert google_certificate so the rom can work properly that's B's but anyways here's the zip file they sent me maybe someone can make it work so cubot King Kong 3 that I'm about drill a hole threw it and show on YouTube just so nobody ever buys anything from China anymore [email protected]//mega.nz/#F!2BMziCzJ!jJ5MpsIUhsgcDrfMvXnjpw
16th February 2019, 12:38 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
help me cant calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpyv...rying::crying:
16th February 2019, 01:49 PM |#23  

More
I finally figured it out SN WRITE CUSTOM PROGRAM IS IN THE OUTPUT FOLDER OF THE ZIP FOR CUBOT KING KONG 3 HERES THE LINK JUST REMOVE @<-- FROM mega.nz [email protected] to https:// and make sure your computer has the drivers installed from cubot.net for King Kong 3 and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installed [email protected]://mega.nz/#F!2BMziCzJ!jJ5MpsIUhsgcDrfMvXnjpw
16th February 2019, 11:51 PM |#24  

More
After applying this goog-key patch with cubot.net custom "SN WRITE" didn't fix the issue making calls so I can't make any calls at all and only sends text messages only and LTE DATA is very slow and I been using the same Sim card on it before and even tried the Sim card on another phone works good.
I thinking I'm done ever buying another Chinese third party brand and yes very soon if I'm not able to get this working properly here comes YouTube Cubot king Kong vs drill and flamethrower.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frank_Contreras For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frank_Contreras Ad-Free
2nd April 2019, 11:48 PM |#25  
Flag germany
Thanks Meter: 16

More
can you post the sn writer from cubot again please?
25th April 2019, 11:52 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
.. any news about making/receiving a call? .. same issue with cubot king kong 3, after flash stock rom first was "not verifiy" issue, I fixed that with write the google key, now still this annoyance with unable to connect to any mobile network (different sim tested) .. imei check was OK, phone works on wifi as well, sms recieved after someone calls me (missing call info)

thanks!
12th May 2019, 11:33 AM |#27  

More
"Not Verify" Message
Hello Sir,
i've found a solution to your problem:
so Here's the step you should follow...
Step1 : install gravity box, that depends on your android version [Pie, Oreo, Marshmallow, Kitkat etc.]
Step2: install "Xposed installer" & enable gravity box in modules then reboot your phone.
Warning: this will brick your phone if you don't root your phone them properly ( you can use "Root Checker").
Step3: after you reboot your phone, open gravity box and then go to "Advance Tuning" & enable "Master Switch" then reboot your phone again.
Step4: Open gravity box again, Go to: "Advance tuning", "Frame work" and find "Config_add_tee_watermark_state"
press the "Override" option and then check the "Overridden value" that will turn the watermark off ("Not Verify") to False
Step5: Reboot your phone again....
"Congratulations, your phone is now working as normal"

Btw Here's a full proof: [/URL]https://drive.google.com/open?id=19MXFuMAxQQTv_aU5ua33SMdauy7akGmn[/URL]
28th June 2019, 05:01 PM |#28  

More
Hi. I was having this same problem, I wrote email to support and they send me link to tool and google key to install. This way from email instruction was not working till I install it without checking on imei in tool. Just install it without imei in settings.

Here is the link I became in answer from Cubot support but for different model, Cubot Nova https://mega.nz/#!8F1UXYIa!XuMgWaAfW...A4Z_INcCdY6KTM
23rd July 2019, 09:19 PM |#29  
Flag Durban
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
I have had/am having all above issues lol. V16 is actually the latest, Google search should bring it up. It fixes the reboot problem (I am posting from my cubot which rebooted every 5 seconds until yesterday I flashed v16 with the latest version of sp flash tool). IMEI can be fixed using the latest version of Maui which I just did this morning. This phone has so much potential and after it not working for over a month I am more than happy to contribute to further development.

I would rather avoid installing xposed as it breaks safetynet and I've preserved it so far by flashing magisk. I also have a working twrp recovery but haven't decrypted as yet because it requires a wipe.
24th July 2019, 08:16 AM |#30  
Flag Durban

Donate to Me
More
Okay so xposed magisk I can deal with(disable and reboot to pass safetynet). Installed gravitybox and removed watermark. Anyone know of any other way to modify this watermark value?
2nd August 2019, 09:01 AM |#31  
Flag Durban

Donate to Me
More
I get occasional crashed on latest firmware (v16). Screen and sound majorly distort until i force reboot. Anyone seen this before? Flashed stock using SPFlashTool. Flashed twrp and magisk. Crash still happens occasionally.

Also, how can we get the Cubot King Kong 3 added as a device on XDA? I would contribute to the community in porting/fixing ROMs if there was a proper forum to do so on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)