Thanks Meter: 450

By The Arrow, Retired Forum Moderator on 9th December 2016, 12:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd April 2018, 02:51 AM |#61  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,743

More
Another question, re the web interface
Another thing that has confused me, is when trying to view what the latest changes to a repository are. Basically manually doing my previous question.

For example, I build crDroid, and before a build, to check if a build is worth the effort, I like to see what has been recently added/fixed/changed. So, I browse to https://github.com/crdroidandroid which (in the lower section) shows a list of the recently changed items, showing the project and the date of the change. However, the date shown here (which forms the basis of the presented sort) seems to be a little out of sorts (I think some of it can be explained by the possible fact that the date also includes the date when someone creates a branch, i think), as shown below when I checked today.

On the first page, it showed
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture01.PNG
Views:	484
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	4482768
ie the last update was 8hrs ago
However when you click on the project link, it shows the following
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture03.PNG
Views:	508
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	4482769
which says the latest commit was Mar 3, yet when you browse to the file (as shown in the above image) it says 8hrs ago

11th May 2018, 11:08 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Cool ,i like it
12th July 2018, 09:19 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello ..Guys I'm new here and Need help regarding an App " SlowDns " ..pls help...
31st December 2018, 03:33 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi I have a question. So when I download odin on my computer even when I click extract on the compressed zip file it still doesn't download any of the corresponding .md5 files that you put into BL, AP, CP, etc. So I can't put any of the corresponding files in those sections because it won't zip/download those files to begin with. When I download open and unzip the S1 plugin bundle the only thing that comes up after that is two folders one that says MacOS and the other that says resources and neither of which have files in them. Thank you sorry if I didn't explain things well I am not that great with stuff like this
15th May 2019, 06:33 AM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
futuretricks
hey,

thankyou. this is very helpful for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)