It's more active, at least.

11th February 2017, 10:15 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anything yet
22nd November 2017, 07:39 AM |#13  

More
How hard is it to find a root for this overly bloated phone? This cheapy phone can't be that hard for some techy to crack.

KingRoot, Z4Root, FramaRoot, TowelRoot omfg NONE of them work. I wasted my time. Please don't waste yours.
23rd December 2017, 07:19 AM |#14  

More
Adoptable Storage with LG K3 (K100)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsa

Really want root. There is too much bloatware on this device and I would love to get the integrate sd card as internal working. LG disabled it on all their devices sadly. If there is anyone out there who would be willing to help, we would be ever so grateful! Thanks!

There is a way to enable adoptable storage, I did it & now have my K3 working with an extra 32gb card mounted as adoptable. I found these instructions somewhere online but can't remember the link. Here they are though, thanks to whoever posted them. Note that you will get an error if you get the disk name wrong but I found mine after a couple of attempts (it's mentioned in the instructions below). This also worked for my K8 with a 64gb sd card.

Give it a go.

""""Notes: remember to use PTP rather than MTP option when connecting phone to laptop. If no device shown in ADB, use LG laptop software suite
When ADB is downloaded choose “Run as Administrator”.

Press Y to “install ADB and Fastboot”, Y all users and Y to install the necessary drivers.
Then allow it to install the Google device driver.
OPEN COMMAND PROMPT on your PC

Navigate to SDK Folder ((C:\adb )) and open Command Prompt
(Shift + Right-click anywhere in the folder > Open Command Prompt Here).
Type this command and hit enter.
-----------------------------------------------
adb devices
-----------------------------------------------
You should now see your device listed .
Type the following commands exactly as shown, pressing the ENTER key after each one:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
adb shell sm list-disks
adb shell sm list-volumes all
adb shell sm set-force-adoptable true
adb shell sm partition disk:179,64 private (Note: check the disk name, mine was 179,128)
adb shell sm set-force-adoptable false
adb shell sm list-volumes all
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: the fourth command partitions your SD card, and may take 2-3 minutes (or longer) to complete, depending on the size of your card. plus make sure you have a reliable and fast SD Card.
Disconnect your phone from the USB cable and reboot it. The reboot is crucial. Your phone may (or may not) take a bit longer to boot this time.
Once your phone is fully booted, tap Settings > Developer Options and disable USB Debugging, clicking “OK” to any messages that may appear.
Go to Settings > Storage & USB and tap your SD card. Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner and choose “Migrate data”:
Done""""
14th August 2019, 03:24 PM |#15  

More
Rooting an lg
Quote:
Originally Posted by SODA8297

I just can't find a way to root this phone LG K3, I'm trying to ADB sideload TWRP but I get the failed verification signature + no fastboot available..... Could someone explain please?

lg phones 4.0. And upwards has some malware virus blockers alot of these mods contain phish codes to steal your contacts or passwords also account details...
I got to 90% on my kingroot then it took 9 minutes to finish then after installing i got an error message ..
The only way to bypass the warning is to find a Root recovery program like Twrp so buy some more memory....download that then you can try ......im doing all of this to remove bloat and find deleted files in the 7 days before the system empties the trash
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)