FORUMS

TWRP or CWM for G9

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By joem789, Junior Member on 19th February 2020, 02:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am a bit puzzled.

There are numerous claims on the Internet, including this forum, that Custom Roms are being installed on the Blu G9. As far as I know, you need a custom recovery to do so. But NONE of those who claim to have installed the roms have posted a custom recovery. Does anyone know where to download a custom recovery for the G9?
10th March 2020, 08:51 PM |#2  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joem789

I am a bit puzzled.

There are numerous claims on the Internet, including this forum, that Custom Roms are being installed on the Blu G9. As far as I know, you need a custom recovery to do so. But NONE of those who claim to have installed the roms have posted a custom recovery. Does anyone know where to download a custom recovery for the G9?

You and others always ask for something without giving real value to anyone (never needs to be a developer) who does something for a given phone!
It is for this and other reasons that ungrateful people are left in the void!

I believe that when they realize and give real thanks (it doesn't even have to be donations), then that person "can think" about releasing something to the phone.

Think about it, as some ungrateful people went to the G9 forum and were simply ungrateful and rude to that person.

Good luck anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to DragonPitbull For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DragonPitbull Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blu-g9

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)