So far I have came upon several issues, some of which you'll find below:
1) I have searched everywhere for a TWRP port and root method. Here's the ported TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery from Ulefone Power 5 which works for Ulefone Armor 3/3T. Here's the original recovery (haven't tested it).
2) Disable Ulefone Armor 3 encryption: Here's the link.
3) Google Play keeps crashing. Follow the steps here.
4) Booting now shows with small letters the following message:"Orange State, the device is unlocked and cannot be trusted. Booting will continue in 5 seconds". I don't want my device to show this message and wait 5 seconds, is there a way to do this? The message is shown because I have unlocked the bootloader.
5) TWRP backup (the one I am using, ported from Ulefone Power 3 or Armor 5) breaks when backing up modem partition and stops the backup with error. The only way so far is to take the backup deselecting the modem folder.
6) FolderMount needs a specific SU binary, which I cannot flash at all (SU by chainfire). Tried an old binary in order to update it later, but still no success. Is there any alternatives that work with Magisk?
7) Xposed installer (Gravitybox module). Many options don't work, but some of them do work. The same with Magisk Modules. I guess I have to experiment some more to see what works and what not.
8) Nova Launcher: Is it my idea or this really lags the device at start? Any good similar alternatives (mostly interested in widget resizing)?
Thank you all
A. How to install adb and Fastboot Driver
B. How to install VCom Drivers and the Vcom installer
C. How to unlock the bootloader, Install TWRP, Root, Disable Encryption
I have tested all the above myself and I have confirmed that the procedures work.