More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelipukin

yes, I think, unzip intercom folder and push it to /system/app
permissions:
folders - 0755
.apk & .*dex - 0644
And I just noticed libs (.so) in /lib/arm64 are not actual files but links (see pics)
so if you don't have these libs in /system/lib64 I attached them.
You can create links or just put lib files in /system/app/lib/arm64

is there antenna socket in Armor 3 ? It's kinda not safe (for radio chip) to turn radio on w/o antenna connected. though, I did it several times accidently (have that ptt button remapped now)

I always forgot - it's android 8.1 and chances to install something in /system are low I tried to push "miravision" from new ROM, but that folder just disappeared after reboot if installed in /app and after I pushed it to /priv-app I had to restore /system

Hi Zelipukin,
Any chance you an extract the intercom apk with APK Extractor or something similar?
Kind regards,
Damien

18th March 2019, 10:29 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi Damien,
I have the Armor 3T and have just extracted the Intercom APK.
Here it is, hope it's what you wanted.

Intercom_com.agold.intercom.apk
24th March 2019, 03:09 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How to get rid of Orange State message?
C. How to unlock the bootloader, Install TWRP, Root, Disable Encryption

I followed your steps to disable encryption. I've managed to unlock bootloader and install TWRP and installed Magisk but each time I boot into TWRP, it asks for password and after I select 'cancel' and click on 'install' the internal memory is 0 which means it's still encrypted. Please help.

I've managed to decrypt my phone and TWRP is not asking for password anymore and can read my phone's internal memory.

I've also rooted using Magisk and now the only thing left to do is to remove the Orange State Message at boot screen.

HTML Code:
4) Booting now shows with small letters the following message:"Orange State, the device is unlocked and cannot be trusted. Booting will continue in 5 seconds". I don't want my device to show this message and wait 5 seconds, is there a way to do this? The message is shown because I have unlocked the bootloader.
I suppose that message increases boot time but other than that I don't know if it affects the phone negatively.

So anyway to get rid of that message?
The Following User Says Thank You to Techminator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Techminator Ad-Free
28th March 2019, 02:30 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Intercom on armor 3
Anyone have any luck installing the intercom apk on the armor 3? I can't seem to get it to work.
7th April 2019, 04:03 PM |#25  

More
Hello, have you installed the official firmware provided here?
http://ulefone.com/download/armor3.html
7th April 2019, 05:35 PM |#26  
Flag Healesville

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdbrain

Anyone have any luck installing the intercom apk on the armor 3? I can't seem to get it to work.

It won't. AFAIK the required UHF transceiver hardware is not present in the Armor 3.

Unfortunately I have not received a reply from Ulefone if it is possible to purchase the module separately.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woppit

Hi Damien,
I have the Armor 3T and have just extracted the Intercom APK.
Here it is, hope it's what you wanted.

Attachment 4726554

Many thanks, sadly the Armor 3 is missing the UHF transceiver hardware.
8th April 2019, 03:04 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
New ROM available?
Hi.

I'm sorry for the offtopic but it's regarding the Ulefone Armor 3T.

I own the Ulefone Armor 3T, so far I have little of complaint, the battery seems good, tested with pcmark and it lasted me 25H SoT and almost 60H with normal usage so I think it's good for an 10.300mAh battery.

I was talking with Ulefone support via [email protected] and they say that there's a new ROM available to download, however they said it's not FOTA ready yet.

I asked them for the change log but they didn't reply anymore.

I really want to root my device but I need to make a full backup first, however I cannot do that without root, I've many modded apps and therefore cannot backup to Google.

Can someone confirm what's new to this ROM update please?
And if it's safe to "upgrade" to that new version without flashing the phone?

Many thanks to you all and sorry to ask so many questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to l0n34ng3l For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift l0n34ng3l Ad-Free
11th April 2019, 08:05 AM |#28  
Flag quebec
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0n34ng3l

Hi.

I'm sorry for the offtopic but it's regarding the Ulefone Armor 3T.

I own the Ulefone Armor 3T, so far I have little of complaint, the battery seems good, tested with pcmark and it lasted me 25H SoT and almost 60H with normal usage so I think it's good for an 10.300mAh battery.

I was talking with Ulefone support via [email protected] and they say that there's a new ROM available to download, however they said it's not FOTA ready yet.

I asked them for the change log but they didn't reply anymore.

I really want to root my device but I need to make a full backup first, however I cannot do that without root, I've many modded apps and therefore cannot backup to Google.

Can someone confirm what's new to this ROM update please?
And if it's safe to "upgrade" to that new version without flashing the phone?

Many thanks to you all and sorry to ask so many questions.

Following that i asked for a link and told them i didnt care about fota , they gave me one with a march 2019 file for the armor 3. Anyone wanna try ?

https://mega.nz/#F!EqhU0YAL!SHocNuqR4fFACdDUQata9Q
11th April 2019, 12:01 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanvachon

Following that i asked for a link and told them i didnt care about fota , they gave me one with a march 2019 file for the armor 3. Anyone wanna try ?

https://mega.nz/#F!EqhU0YAL!SHocNuqR4fFACdDUQata9Q

This link is the same one that they offer in the official webpage named "GQ3060MF1_AGS32_Armor_3_20190309_V09" and even if it says 2019.03.09 is nothing but the same firmware already installed on our phones.
They just changed the server from Google Drive to Mega. I downloaded the files and followed the instructions on the video and I ended with the firmware seen on the screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190411-055846.png
Views:	186
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	4740694  
The Following User Says Thank You to intolko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intolko Ad-Free
11th April 2019, 12:06 PM |#30  

More
If you want, to you can give it a try. Maybe I did something wrong and ended up with the same firmware.
13th April 2019, 03:57 AM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMaverick

I just received my Ulefone Armor 3 and started customization. (http://ulefone.com/products/armor3/features.html)
So far I have came upon several issues, some of which you'll find below:

1) I have searched everywhere for a TWRP port and root method. Here's the ported TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery from Ulefone Power 5 which works for Ulefone Armor 3/3T. Here's the original recovery (haven't tested it).

2) Disable Ulefone Armor 3 encryption: Here's the link.

3) Google Play keeps crashing. Follow the steps here.

4) Booting now shows with small letters the following message:"Orange State, the device is unlocked and cannot be trusted. Booting will continue in 5 seconds". I don't want my device to show this message and wait 5 seconds, is there a way to do this? The message is shown because I have unlocked the bootloader.

5) TWRP backup (the one I am using, ported from Ulefone Power 3 or Armor 5) breaks when backing up modem partition and stops the backup with error. The only way so far is to take the backup deselecting the modem folder.

6) FolderMount needs a specific SU binary, which I cannot flash at all (SU by chainfire). Tried an old binary in order to update it later, but still no success. Is there any alternatives that work with Magisk?

7) Xposed installer (Gravitybox module). Many options don't work, but some of them do work. The same with Magisk Modules. I guess I have to experiment some more to see what works and what not.

8) Nova Launcher: Is it my idea or this really lags the device at start? Any good similar alternatives (mostly interested in widget resizing)?

Thank you all

A. How to install adb and Fastboot Driver
B. How to install VCom Drivers and the Vcom installer
C. How to unlock the bootloader, Install TWRP, Root, Disable Encryption

I have tested all the above myself and I have confirmed that the procedures work.

Photo Samples

I've followed your instructions and successfully rooted my device, thank you so much NMaverick.
The Following User Says Thank You to intolko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intolko Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
armor 3, root, rugged, twrp, ulefone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)