53 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By NMaverick, Member on 2nd January 2019, 08:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st August 2019, 02:29 PM |#51  
Flag Des Moines, IA
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anyone had any luck getting your Armor 3(T) to NOT kill background apps? I've tried literally every trick in the book. I've disabled all battery optimization, disabled Standby Intelligent Power Saving, turned off DuraSpeed, used Developer Options to ensure that the background process limit is set to Standard, even tried using the apps' built-in persistent notification functionality, and the phone still kills almost any app about 10 seconds after the screen turns off, unless I leave it up on the screen before turning it off.

Fortunately, Tasker has no trouble running in the background. Is it possible to encapsulate an app in a Tasker process so that it is protected from the overzealous OS?

14th August 2019, 05:45 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foamrotreturns

Anyone had any luck getting your Armor 3(T) to NOT kill background apps? I've tried literally every trick in the book. I've disabled all battery optimization, disabled Standby Intelligent Power Saving, turned off DuraSpeed, used Developer Options to ensure that the background process limit is set to Standard, even tried using the apps' built-in persistent notification functionality, and the phone still kills almost any app about 10 seconds after the screen turns off, unless I leave it up on the screen before turning it off.

Fortunately, Tasker has no trouble running in the background. Is it possible to encapsulate an app in a Tasker process so that it is protected from the overzealous OS?

BUMP
Looking for this too, But for now rebooting each morning alleviates it somehow. It's very annoying, and still present in the 05062019 (ddmmyy) build.
What could cause it? Because it doesn't use it's RAM as stock android does, though it is so near stock..
19th August 2019, 09:46 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Alright guys, this is all well and good, but have you locked down a procedure yet? My 3t has some lag issuses in fhe screen. They sent fhe same form letter that has been posted already and told me to flash the new firmware they provided a link too.. i want to do a complete back up of my device but i cant seem to squeeze the procedure out of their instructions though. PLus it seems like every link i go to for tools anx information is missing said when i get there. So i could use a step by step if you have it?
Really apprectiiate it. And your right. The ham radio ? Why is tbat on here when it has very little to do with your topic. Should go elsewhere..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
armor 3, root, rugged, twrp, ulefone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)