Thanks Meter: 1

By PanRyba, Junior Member on 1st October 2019, 12:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2019, 12:07 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pergmen

The Orange State disabler zip is news to me, and it sounds worthwhile to flash.

I successfully flashed the DM-Verity zip from an OTG USB drive after using TWRP to format the system and data partitions to EXT4. No success with ROMs yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvyrmnd

The 6 and 6E are very similar devices. The TWRP listed here works on the 6E. Magisk also works as described.

I cannot confirm for the 6 (but is likely), but the 6E works with all phh-based GSI ROMs.

These phones use A/B images.

Can't post links even when quoting so you just have to google "treble project github"
I have gotten roms to work (use A/B even if treble check says its only A for somereason).

I wasn't able to get liniageOS to work (from the pie roms, i think everyting else seems to work) and android Q ones even thou it should be able to from what i have gathered.

IMPORTANT! It seems like every rom is missing basic features like gestures, i dont know if it has to do with the kernel maybe? Im nubie.

VERY IMPOTANT!! Lost my IMEI number from messing around with the phone so be careful! Im not responsible.
The Following User Says Thank You to poohju For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift poohju Ad-Free
8th November 2019, 04:18 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pergmen

The Orange State disabler zip is news to me, and it sounds worthwhile to flash.

I successfully flashed the DM-Verity zip from an OTG USB drive after using TWRP to format the system and data partitions to EXT4. No success with ROMs yet.

Would it be possible to get an MD5 checksum and filename which worked for you so that I might compare them? Did you get that file from the unofficial twrp page linked above then? Also were the "system and data EXT4 partitions" on the phone Internal Storage or the USB OTG?
8th November 2019, 08:22 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndt44

I was finally able to use TWRP 3.3.1 Install to flash file "ROMProvider.COM_orange_state_disabler_v0.3.zi p" this morning and rid myself of the Orange State warning every single boot. NOTE: I had to UNCHECK zip file verification in TWRP Install in order to get it to work this time!!

I obtained this file here:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/romprov...te/amp/?espv=1
The Following User Says Thank You to ndt44 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ndt44 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ulefone-armor-6e

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)