Post Reply Email Thread
15th April 2020, 11:20 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
umidigi power 3 notification fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apipote

Hello!
I solved the sound problem by disconnecting Ok Google. But I can't find the notification led. Locked screen notifications don't work for me either.
Please help.
Thank you.

Go to settings and then tap on "apps and notifications" (may be labeled differently on android 10). After that tap on "notifications" then on "on lockscreen notifications" and make sure it's set to "show all notification content" that should fix your issue. As for the notification led, this phone doesn't appear to have one
The Following User Says Thank You to Jono7694 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jono7694 Ad-Free
15th April 2020, 03:25 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono7694

Go to settings and then tap on "apps and notifications" (may be labeled differently on android 10). After that tap on "notifications" then on "on lockscreen notifications" and make sure it's set to "show all notification content" that should fix your issue. As for the notification led, this phone doesn't appear to have one

Thank you. But it is not working for me. Any other suggestions?
15th April 2020, 05:47 PM |#23  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hey. While I don't own the phone, I'm planning to buy it. That said, why doesn't this phone have its own forum(s)? Will it ever get one?
16th April 2020, 02:43 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Hello!
I solved the sound problem by disconnecting Ok Google. But I can't find the notification led. Locked screen notifications don't work for me either.
Please help.
Thank you.

Quote:

Thank you. But it is not working for me. Any other suggestions?

Is it every app that isn't displaying notifications? Or is it a specific one
17th April 2020, 04:56 PM |#25  

More
Quote:

Quote:

Is it every app that isn't displaying notifications? Or is it a specific one

I have no problem with the notification sound. It sounds good.
The screen does not turn on !!! And in the settings they are on. It is very annoying, because you have to check the device every so often.
I also see no fix with today's update 3V1.3_20200415
18th April 2020, 03:06 PM |#26  
OP Member

More
Power 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTopHiatus

Hey. While I don't own the phone, I'm planning to buy it. That said, why doesn't this phone have its own forum(s)? Will it ever get one?

Unlikely. UMIDIGI doesn't have the fanbase for that level of development. Mediatek doesn't release its code either.
I lucked out by getting an unit that doesn't have too many issues. But I see a lot of people struggling with audio. Wouldn't recommend this phone. If you still want to buy it, go through Amazon. So, you can return it without a hassle. It does bump up the price though.
The Following User Says Thank You to smvsmv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smvsmv Ad-Free
18th April 2020, 09:49 PM |#27  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smvsmv

Unlikely. UMIDIGI doesn't have the fanbase for that level of development. Mediatek doesn't release its code either.
I lucked out by getting an unit that doesn't have too many issues. But I see a lot of people struggling with audio. Wouldn't recommend this phone. If you still want to buy it, go through Amazon. So, you can return it without a hassle. It does bump up the price though.

Thanks for the info, but I've settled for the Essential. It's only for $150, or less, on Kijiji, has pretty good specs, and a ton of development on XDA. I recommend it.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTopHiatus

Thanks for the info, but I've settled for the Essential. It's only for $150, or less, on Kijiji, has pretty good specs, and a ton of development on XDA. I recommend it.

Not "Kijiji". Meant "Ebay".
20th April 2020, 03:29 AM |#28  
Flag Aberdeen
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Umidigi power 3 twrp
I am trying to install gsi rom (I've did this many times on other devices) but on the umidigi power 3 when I try to install the system.img file in twrp it only gives me boot, recovery, nvram, tee, etc options but system isn't there. Has anyone else had this problem?
30th April 2020, 10:08 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 287

More
Well I've had this phone for a couple hours. IT IS AMAZING!
30th April 2020, 11:49 PM |#30  

More
Is it my unit or is the speaker crap?
Tinny and very bad quality? Driver issue in the stock rom? HELP! I don't have sound cutoff's or anything though. It just sucks when playing music or watching videos. It's crap even with samsung headphones so I gotta assume is a rom/software issue too.
1st May 2020, 12:41 PM |#31  

More
Speaker update:. I did a full reset and fixed the speaker quality. Still a subpar speaker overall.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 10, root, umidigi power 3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)