FORUMS

View Poll Results: Do you like this phone?

Yeah of curse!

31 Vote(s)
91.18%
Nah , to long

3 Vote(s)
8.82%

Xiaomi QIN 2 AI ROM & HELP

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By Federico Bonomo, Junior Member on 23rd November 2019, 10:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Qin 2 photo
Hi guys, this is my first thread and the first about my new not daily phone Xiaomi Qin 2 AI Life.

This smartphone have a 22.5:9 ratio screen.

There are 3 models of this phone: 1) Qin 2 Ai life (cina rom) 2) Qin 2 Ai life Global (with Playstore) 3)Qin 2 Ai PRO (2GB RAM)

ITALIANO
• Dimensioni: 132,6 mm x 55,4 mm x 8,6 mm, peso 105 g
• Display: 5,05 "(22,5: 9), 1440 × 576 HD, IPS, 2,5D
• Processore: Spreadtrum a 4 core SC9832E, fino a 1,4 GHz
• GPU: Mali-T820 MP1
• Fotocamera: 5 megapixel (principale) con flash, nessuna fotocamera frontale
• Memoria: 1 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, nessuna espandibilità
• Batteria: 2100 mAh
• Sistema operativo: Android 9.0 ( Android Go)
• Colori corpo: nero, rosso, rosa e blu
• Supporto per standard di comunicazione: GSM: 2/3/5/5, 8 WCDMA: 1/2/3/5/8, FDD-LTE: 1/2 / 3/5/5 TD-LTE: supporta 34/38/39/40/41 e supporto VoLTE
• Comunicazioni: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, infrarossi, jack audio da 3,5 mm mancanza di sta facendo
• Altro: AI (con un pulsante separato sul caso), traduttore incorporato
• Prezzo: 499 yuan / 73 USD / 4600 rubli / 1900 grivna / 90 euro

ENGLISH
• Dimensions: 132.6 mm x 55.4 mm x 8.6 mm, weight 105 g
• Display: 5.05 "(22.5: 9), 1440 × 576 HD, IPS, 2.5D
• Processor: Spreadtrum 4-core SC9832E, up to 1.4 GHz
• GPU: Mali-T820 MP1
• Camera: 5 megapixel (main) with flash, no front camera
• Memory: 1 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, no expandability
• Battery: 2100 mAh
• Operating system: Android 9.0 (Android Go)
• Body colors: black, red, pink and blue
• Support for communication standards: GSM: 2/3/5/5, 8 WCDMA: 1/2/3/5/8, FDD-LTE: 1/2 / 3/5/5 TD-LTE: supports 34 / 38/39/40/41 and VoLTE support
• Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, infrared, 3.5 mm audio jack lack of doing
• Other: AI (with a separate button on the case), built-in translator
• Price: 499 yuan / 73 USD / 4600 rubles / 1900 hryvnia

UNBOXING
IMPORT GOOGLE CONTACT
ITAVai al tuo account Google, copia l'elenco dei contatti in formato .vcf (Quello per IOS), altri formati non sono compatibili. Copia il file dei contatti in una cartella del telefono e apri il file usando il file manager pre-installato.
ENG Go to your Google account, copy the list of contacts in .vcf format (The one for IOS), other formats are not compatible. Copy the contact file to a phone folder and open the file using the pre-installed file manager.

ORIGINAL ROM v. 1.2.5
To install go to settings, update and select local update
Original rom : https://mega.nz/#!DtQihYLC decrypt key: !LYhuYG2oVQpLlXNYGZzOUWkNTodt4j0yTpiShB-QHnM

ORIGINAL ROM v. 1.2.6
To install go to settings, update and select local update
Original rom :https://mega.nz/#!ugJFhKTJ decrypt key: !VdMxW2pMnbEKF-2n383nEO7OlBxLMH7scMo39A60OVU

Phone problems:
1-Only 6 external app can be installed on Qin 2 normal version, 12 on PRO
2-It doestn't have a store for apps
3-limit app background

HOW TO INSTALL APK
Method 1:
Restart the phone in safe mode: press and hold the power button, in the menu that appears, press and hold Off, in the dialog box that appears, click OK.
The phone restarts in safe mode, all user applications are disabled, however you can download the apk from apkmirror (Architecture armeabi-v7a) using the integrated browser and install them.
Installed applications can be used after a reboot.

Method 2 via ADB command line:
Step 1: Download & install Universal Adb drivers: https://adb.clockworkmod.com/
Step 2: Download & install ADB Installer v1.4.3: https://mega.nz/#!r5xHlKqI decrypt key: !45f-hb1m-6X9Kwjwd6Opmw4cc93b2iY794kOCiVw0Uk
Step 3: Enable USB Debugging on your Android Smartphone.
Step 4: Download apk (Architecture armeabi-v7a) on your pc, open powershell on adb folder [hold Shift, right mouse click, open powershell here] type : "adb devices" to see the connected devices.
Step 5: Install Apk with this command: adb install example.apk

HOW TO UPDATE THE INSTALLED APPS
Method 1: This is my method but sure it is not the best. I use an alternative store like Aptoide to update the apps.
Method 2: install coolapk app -> www.coolapk.com

HOW TO UNINSTALL SYSTEM APPS WITHOUT ROOT
ATTENTION! the remote control app will not work if you uninstall the weather app.
https://www.xda-developers.com/unins...t-root-access/

WAITING FOR IT
  • GLOBAL Firmware with Google Services
  • Official Custom Recovery
  • Root
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Federico Bonomo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Federico Bonomo Ad-Free
30th November 2019, 08:25 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Nice thread
Thank you for your help!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozoz9237 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ozoz9237 Ad-Free
30th November 2019, 11:37 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Is it possible to install drivers for Viper4Android on this device?

Are there images or flashables to obtain TWRP and magisk?
The Following User Says Thank You to noobwork94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noobwork94 Ad-Free
2nd December 2019, 08:28 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Veneto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozoz9237

Thank you for your help!

Thanks, if you need any help I try to help you, do you have this phone?
The Following User Says Thank You to Federico Bonomo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Federico Bonomo Ad-Free
2nd December 2019, 08:39 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Veneto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobwork94

Is it possible to install drivers for Viper4Android on this device?

Are there images or flashables to obtain TWRP and magisk?

Not at the moment. We are waiting for a release of recovery and global rom with google services.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Federico Bonomo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Federico Bonomo Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 10:36 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
@Federico Bonomo apps limit is 6 for common QIN 2 version and 12 for Pro version. As well as Pro version is have modifications with 2 /3 GB RAM and 32 / 64 /128 GB ROM. And 8 Mpix cam. https://shouji.tenaa.com.cn/Mobile/M...hgi4qWVCm9y4yk
Also there's so-called global version saled with preinstalled GApps. I dunno origin of global ROM still. My QIN 2 Pro 64 GB is on the way. Awaiting for roorting it. Unfortunately with no leaked PAC firmware or by an Infinity-box I suppose it can;t be done.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hooddy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hooddy Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 12:03 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federico Bonomo

Thanks, if you need any help I try to help you, do you have this phone?

Yes, I have a qin2 chinese version.
12th December 2019, 10:41 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Veneto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozoz9237

Yes, I have a qin2 chinese version.

Have you got news? Have you found something interesting in the last period? Have you installed the update 1.2.6?
12th December 2019, 11:20 AM |#9  

More
just bought qin2 chinese version, really like it, i dislike big screen phablet, sadly nowadays this "phablet" things is becoming the new normal.

but i got problems with my whatsapp, it keep shutted down when i put it at background, i think i have give all permission to whatsapp, data saver is already off, background data and unrestricted data usage is already on, developer options > don't keep activities is also already off.

do you guys having this problem on your whatsapp ?
12th December 2019, 11:30 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64bytes

just bought qin2 chinese version, really like it, i dislike big screen phablet, sadly nowadays this "phablet" things is becoming the new normal.

but i got problems with my whatsapp, it keep shutted down when i put it at background, i think i have give all permission to whatsapp, data saver is already off, background data and unrestricted data usage is already on, developer options > don't keep activities is also already off.

do you guys having this problem on your whatsapp ?

they say that in current fw update messengers issue is fixed.
The Following User Says Thank You to hooddy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hooddy Ad-Free
12th December 2019, 11:35 AM |#11  

More
how to update fw
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooddy

they say that in current fw update messengers issue is fixed.

i have update to version 1.2.6, is this is the firmware you meant or it is different thing?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)