FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Zte blade z max z982

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Stevonce, Junior Member on 15th February 2020, 02:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have a ZTE blade z max phone that I got out of storage. I always keep my broken tech just incase. and sure enough I have a court date coming up and the information on this phone is my only hope.

This phone has a password that you have to enter before the phone fully boots. Can anyone point me in the direction of a method for a bypass that may work. I saw a post for methods that worked for people who's phones are fully booted but they cant remember their patterns or passwords. those methods are a bit out of my reach unless i've done something wrong. the phone hasn't be on since april-june of 2018 not sure if that would help any. Its also connected to my google account but the phone has no service and the wifi command is of no use cause i have a new ISP

Please help. I just wanna get this case out of my hair.
15th February 2020, 02:17 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevonce

I have a ZTE blade z max phone that I got out of storage. I always keep my broken tech just incase. and sure enough I have a court date coming up and the information on this phone is my only hope.

This phone has a password that you have to enter before the phone fully boots. Can anyone point me in the direction of a method for a bypass that may work. I saw a post for methods that worked for people who's phones are fully booted but they cant remember their patterns or passwords. those methods are a bit out of my reach unless i've done something wrong. the phone hasn't be on since april-june of 2018 not sure if that would help any. Its also connected to my google account but the phone has no service and the wifi command is of no use cause i have a new ISP

Please help. I just wanna get this case out of my hair.

If this device has twrp you could flash it and boot twrrp and go into file manager data/system/remove gate keeper password and puzzle Key and lockscreen dbs and you can access the phone

(09-09-18)
The Following User Says Thank You to PoochyX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PoochyX Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 02:29 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoochyX

If this device has twrp you could flash it and boot twrrp and go into file manager data/system/remove gate keeper password and puzzle Key and lockscreen dbs and you can access the phone

(09-09-18)

I just recently began looking into twrp because there have been new root methods for the previous model to this phone in which i wanted to root. never got around to it. if this phone doesn't have twrp would it be possible to do so from the recover menu, (Power button + up volume)
15th February 2020, 02:31 AM |#4  

More
Quote:

I just recently began looking into twrp because there have been new root methods for the previous model to this phone in which i wanted to root. never got around to it. if this phone doesn't have twrp would it be possible to do so from the recover menu, (Power button + up volume)

No stock recovery doesn't have a file manager with access to the system partition

(09-09-18)
The Following User Says Thank You to PoochyX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PoochyX Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 05:26 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

No stock recovery doesn't have a file manager with access to the system partition

(09-09-18)

Damn any suggestions? is it possible to put twrp on here not being able to boot the phone? i'm pulling my hair out lol
15th February 2020, 05:39 AM |#6  

More
Quote:

Damn any suggestions? is it possible to put twrp on here not being able to boot the phone? i'm pulling my hair out lol

If you access to fastboot and oem unlock was enabled and developer settings then yeah you could if this device was twrrp supported

(09-09-18)
15th February 2020, 05:52 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

If you access to fastboot and oem unlock was enabled and developer settings then yeah you could if this device was twrrp supported

(09-09-18)

Gonna give it a shot.
15th February 2020, 07:18 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

(09-09-18)

If i factory reset this phone could i retrieve all the data i lost?
15th February 2020, 07:53 PM |#9  

More
Quote:

If i factory reset this phone could i retrieve all the data i lost?

If you factory restore the device your data partion and internal storage partion will be wiped and it more then I likely trigger that Google reactivation lock and you would have to put the last Google email used with the phone and password to start the setup process if you did a factory restore in twrrp you wouldn't lose your data cause unlike stock factory restore it just wipes the data partion and not internal storage partion

(09-09-18)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)