FORUMS

Huawei Ags-w09 no inicia

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By flopez_dj, Junior Member on 18th June 2020, 09:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello I need your help !!!!
Huawei Ags-w09 tablet
Does not start stays in erecovery shows the option to connect to wifi and gives the error wifi failed! I access another screen of the erecovery where it gives me the hard reset option and it never reaches 100%, it turns off or freezes.
With hsuite in recover system tells me that the device does not support this.
Try with sd memory creating the dload folder with the update file doesn't work either.
In fastboot mode with commands in cmd it indicates bootloader blocked.
Any solution!
Thank you
Hola necesito su ayuda!!!!
Tablet Huawei Ags-w09
No inicia se queda en erecovery muestra la opción conectarse en wifi y da el error wifi failed! Accedo a otra pantalla del erecovery donde me da la opción hard reset y nunca llega al 100% se apaga o queda congelada.
Con hsuite en recuperar sistema me dice q el dispositivo no es compatible con esto.
Intente con memoria sd creando la carpeta dload con el archivo update tampoco funciona.
En modo fastboot con comandos en cmd me indica bootloader bloqueado.
Alguna solución!
Muchas gracias
26th June 2020, 11:00 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help!!!!!
Please help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopez_dj

Hello I need your help !!!!
Huawei Ags-w09 tablet
Does not start stays in erecovery shows the option to connect to wifi and gives the error wifi failed! I access another screen of the erecovery where it gives me the hard reset option and it never reaches 100%, it turns off or freezes.
With hsuite in recover system tells me that the device does not support this.
Try with sd memory creating the dload folder with the update file doesn't work either.
In fastboot mode with commands in cmd it indicates bootloader blocked.
Any solution!
Thank you
Hola necesito su ayuda!!!!
Tablet Huawei Ags-w09
No inicia se queda en erecovery muestra la opción conectarse en wifi y da el error wifi failed! Accedo a otra pantalla del erecovery donde me da la opción hard reset y nunca llega al 100% se apaga o queda congelada.
Con hsuite en recuperar sistema me dice q el dispositivo no es compatible con esto.
Intente con memoria sd creando la carpeta dload con el archivo update tampoco funciona.
En modo fastboot con comandos en cmd me indica bootloader bloqueado.
Alguna solución!
Muchas gracias

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)