FORUMS

Huawei y7p carrier aggregation ( 4g+ )

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By lakhssas, Member on 20th June 2020, 04:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys .. im using huawei y7p week ago ... great phone ... my device is updated to android 10 .... the only problem carrier aggregation is not working ... there is no advanced option in menu to enable CA or inside developer mode ... is this phone support CA or not even the cpu kirin 710f support it

+ is there any code or app the find LTE channel bandwith 10/15/20 mhz from huawei device like samsung service mode ?

thanks to all
25th June 2020, 08:27 PM |#2  
OP Member
Lakhssas
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
i find this option inside shortcut maker
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200625_192437_com.sika524.android.quickshortcut.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	5047883  
26th June 2020, 05:09 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Finland
Thanks Meter: 44
 
Donate to Me
More
I don't know there is any easy way to check Carrier Aggregation support but i think this device support only Contiguous intra-band CA like most of low-cost Chinese devices. I will try this device to my hand and then we know what combinations this device support.

There is no Service Mode exist in Huawei devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to olkitu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift olkitu Ad-Free
26th June 2020, 02:00 PM |#4  
OP Member
Lakhssas
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olkitu

I don't know there is any easy way to check Carrier Aggregation support but i think this device support only Contiguous intra-band CA like most of low-cost Chinese devices. I will try this device to my hand and then we know what combinations this device support.

There is no Service Mode exist in Huawei devices.

Thanks man .. my carrier support intra+inter band ... CA option maybe need root to enable ... this is my first huawei phone .. totaly trash .. my a7 2017 support a lot of ca combinations even flashing defferent stuck roms and custom roms ... how to root this phone ?
26th June 2020, 02:03 PM |#5  
OP Member
Lakhssas
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
with CA i got over 130mb in speedtest .. right now 50mb ... i need full speed like other phones
26th June 2020, 02:34 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Finland
Thanks Meter: 44
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakhssas

Thanks man .. my carrier support intra+inter band ... CA option maybe need root to enable ... this is my first huawei phone .. totaly trash .. my a7 2017 support a lot of ca combinations even flashing defferent stuck roms and custom roms ... how to root this phone ?

Yes mostly do inter-band CA... I think you can't get CA enabled with root but you can try. I don't know what CA your Samsung A7 2017 support - if you like you can get log from Samsung so i can list device to my website. Here is instruction: https://mt-tech.fi/en/how-to-get-4g-...amsung_Devices . Custom roms use same baseband as stock - these files are normally signed so there is no way to modify.
The Following User Says Thank You to olkitu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift olkitu Ad-Free
26th June 2020, 03:01 PM |#7  
OP Member
Lakhssas
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olkitu

Yes mostly do inter-band CA... I think you can't get CA enabled with root but you can try. I don't know what CA your Samsung A7 2017 support - if you like you can get log from Samsung so i can list device to my website. Here is instruction: https://mt-tech.fi/en/how-to-get-4g-...amsung_Devices . Custom roms use same baseband as stock - these files are normally signed so there is no way to modify.

My a7 2017 lcd display was broken .. you already have ca combinations of a7 2017 ... its the same of a5 2017 https://cacombos.com/device?model=SM-A520F .. i will sell this device .. that is the great idea ... thanks for time
26th June 2020, 03:06 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Finland
Thanks Meter: 44
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakhssas

My a7 2017 lcd display was broken .. you already have ca combinations of a7 2017 ... its the same of a5 2017 https://cacombos.com/device?model=SM-A520F .. i will sell this device .. that is the great idea ... thanks for time

A7 and A5 are different but both could have same 4G CA support...
The Following User Says Thank You to olkitu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift olkitu Ad-Free
26th June 2020, 03:18 PM |#9  
OP Member
Lakhssas
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olkitu

A7 and A5 are different but both could have same 4G CA support...

No its the same specs ... check it here
https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php...&idPhone2=8494
26th June 2020, 03:22 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Finland
Thanks Meter: 44
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakhssas

No its the same specs ... check it here
https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php...&idPhone2=8494

Even on gsmarea have same specs that doesn't tell both devices modem configuration are same... Could have different supported combinations. But of course we can guess both devices have same combinations configured...
The Following User Says Thank You to olkitu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift olkitu Ad-Free
27th June 2020, 02:08 PM |#11  
OP Member
Lakhssas
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Huawei forum answer me .. the phone not support carrier aggregation .. is this CA merge inside the cpu modem or need extra IC on motherboard to work like wifi ic ... GSMARENA was put fake specs if this phone not support carrier aggregation
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200627_130121_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	5048927  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes