FORUMS

Tell Us Your Favorite Apps and Win a Huawei P30 Pro! [Open to all Countries]

1,035 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,119

By XDARoni, XDA Community Manager on 26th June 2020, 03:51 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread

The goal of HMS is to give developers more options for a complete app kit solution. HMS is a more open and affordable alternative to GMS, and every day more and more apps get built using HMS. In this thread, we invite you to leave a comment talking about apps. What are your favorite apps? What do you like about them? Participants will be entered into a giveaway for a chance to win a Huawei P30 Pro!

Contest date:
6/26/2020 - 7/7/2020

Contest rules:
  • Leave a comment describing your favorite apps
  • One entry per user
  • Entries must be submitted by July 7th, 2020
  • Open to all countries

Prizes:
  • 1x Huawei P30 Pro

The Huawei P30 Pro was one of the top phones of 2019, with its advanced camera setup and super-fast speeds. Now you can have the chance to own this exciting phone! XDA did a video review of the camera on the P30 Pro, which you can check out here.

We are looking forward to your comments describing your favorite apps! After the contest end-date, a winner will be select to receive a free Huawei P30 Pro.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to XDARoni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDARoni Ad-Free
28th June 2020, 02:07 PM |#2  
Official Huawei Rep
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Actually, I like the wechat most
Reason: I live in singapore and my best friend lives in China now. Every time when we have time, we will have a video chat with each other. In my view, it makes the communication so convenient.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freemind R For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Freemind R Ad-Free
28th June 2020, 10:12 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Daily i use VIBER,TEAMVIEWER and WOL manager.
I like the way i can "wake up" my pc and through Teamviewer can remote it from anywhere i am.
The Following User Says Thank You to MISELAKOS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MISELAKOS Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 02:51 PM |#4  

More
What i like with the P series is the camera app.
It's complete with different useful tools,that makes it more powerful than other brands.
The Following User Says Thank You to Poppopi1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Poppopi1 Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 02:53 PM |#5  

More
Telegram and Spotify
I like using Telegram app and Spotify
I am huge user of Telegram which has replaced my traditional messaging
It is pretty intuitive reliable and easy
Also it's not just a messaging app but a collective Databases of various Things and People
Movies songs learning we can get any groups of u name the topic
Also Spotify is one of the app that I use the most being an Audiophile
The distribution of genres are just very good
Also I can find new Music very easily
The Following User Says Thank You to S.infinity44 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift S.infinity44 Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 02:53 PM |#6  
Flag Terrace
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Youtube and Twitter are what I use the most. Image 2 wallpaper is a great app for setting my wallpaper
The Following User Says Thank You to Xdresser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xdresser Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 02:53 PM |#7  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I love 'Google Maps' .
The way it shows me the way in such a busy and big city where you find freedom to yourself to discover it by your own. It also helps to estimate the time you might need. And the best thing is you can easily by pass traffic jam if you have a clear view of the road condition.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fahome10bd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fahome10bd Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 02:54 PM |#8  

More
I use AIMP not only for my music but to listen to audiobooks changing speed, tempo and pitch easily.
The Following User Says Thank You to Legendata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Legendata Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 02:54 PM |#9  

More
The camera, I like to take a photo of all kinds, communication
The Following User Says Thank You to Juanma2390 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Juanma2390 Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 02:54 PM |#10  

More
I like Amazon India App

I like it because it has all.... Shopping, Movies, Music, Daily needs, Payments, Etc

Now a days in India they introduced CREDIT feature too for those who want to spend and pay later (Direct credit in wallet... No need of Credit card). Its soo cool right.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyapatisasi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boyapatisasi Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 02:56 PM |#11  

More
For me, Twitter is my favorite app. It's not just a social media app for me, it's also a news app and basically a RSS Feed app for all my favorite sites. It's super flexible and just very easy to use. At this point I "couldn't" live without it. The Netflix app in combination with my Chromecast is my second most favorite app.
The Following User Says Thank You to snowman81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift snowman81 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread