Tell Us Your Favorite Apps and Win a Huawei P30 Pro! [Open to all Countries]

1,033 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,114

By XDARoni, XDA Community Manager on 26th June 2020, 03:51 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
29th June 2020, 02:56 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
For me, Twitter is my favorite app. It's not just a social media app for me, it's also a news app and basically a RSS Feed app for all my favorite sites. It's super flexible and just very easy to use. At this point I "couldn't" live without it. The Netflix app in combination with my Chromecast is my second most favorite app.
The Following User Says Thank You to snowman81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift snowman81 Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 02:59 PM |#12  
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 36

More
I really love Nova Launcher! It is one of the apps I always had on my smartphone and it's one of the first apps I install when I change my phone or install a custom ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MagikGab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MagikGab Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:00 PM |#13  

More
Self-improving apps
I use apps that are related to improving your efficiency when it comes to studying. 2 of those are Tide and Flipd. They are so easy to use, free and help me manage my time in the most comfortable way.
The Following User Says Thank You to medmas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift medmas Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:04 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
Since I love taking photos with my mobile all the time, therefore 'Snapseed' is my most favourite app.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maverick John For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Maverick John Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:09 PM |#15  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I use the most Retro music player, MS Teams, Whatsapp and Reddit.
The Following User Says Thank You to williamtavares For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift williamtavares Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:10 PM |#16  

More
My favorite apps are definitely Owncloud, Discord, Hue and Prime Video
The Following User Says Thank You to neil_r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neil_r Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:12 PM |#17  

More
My favorite apps are those that are simple to use and user friendly. Those apps that are dark themed since I use an OLED display phone. I love apps that doesn't consume a lot of power. And finally, those apps that are safe to use and doesn't come with android virus. 😇😊
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean030 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dean030 Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:12 PM |#18  

More
One of my favorite app is Google Drive, Google Drive, It helps in syncing and storing files. It includes a powerful mobile office suite, so I can create and edit files from my phone. Drive can store your files locally for offline viewing and editing too.
And another app which i like most is Telegram, it delivers message faster than any other app and it lets me access my message from multiple devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raj_tirtha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Raj_tirtha Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:13 PM |#19  

More
Whatsapp
Youtube
Call of duty
Pubg
The Following User Says Thank You to Usama3222 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Usama3222 Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:16 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
Sometimes I feel like I am the one who really love Huawei devices. Now I am typing on Huawei Nova 3 , the device is really running well. Previously I used Honor6x, Honor 20i which are devices of Huawei sub-brand Honor.

To be honest I mostly love this EMUI which is far from typical Chinese UI and close to stock. The apps I use most Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, camera and gallery..

And kudos to emui for making such great camera app.. I like it..
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamdebu06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Iamdebu06 Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:16 PM |#21  
Flag Unternberg
Thanks Meter: 40

Donate to Me
More
Viber for social. Spotify to listening music. Adaway to block adverts and Magisk.
The Following User Says Thank You to krepsz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krepsz Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread