Thanks Meter: 1,116

By XDARoni, XDA Community Manager on 26th June 2020, 03:51 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
29th June 2020, 03:16 PM |#21  
Flag Unternberg
Thanks Meter: 40

Donate to Me
More
Viber for social. Spotify to listening music. Adaway to block adverts and Magisk.
The Following User Says Thank You to krepsz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krepsz Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:18 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The must used app for me it's obviously Whatsapp, have the same importance than calls on feature phones.
The Following User Says Thank You to JValcarcel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JValcarcel Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:20 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
The app I like the most is the Poweramp, I have been using it for over 8 years since my old Samsung Galaxy 5 (GT i5500)
The Following User Says Thank You to vinydasilveira For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vinydasilveira Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:21 PM |#24  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Rosetta Stone - makes life easy by learning different languages at your fingertips, as a seafarer, im home for 2 months in a year, and dont have that time to for classes to learn different languages, so this app has everything u need to learn different languages..as we also have this web edition of this app at our work place for our crew to learn multiple languages.. its difficult to spend time at the internet cafe while you work 14hrs a day, as this app is convenient for me when im in cabin i can just learn right away
The Following User Says Thank You to john_cena163 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift john_cena163 Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:22 PM |#25  
Flag Budapest, II.ker
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Adguard
ADGUARD - and no advertisements anymore. Won't miss it.
The Following User Says Thank You to luppolui For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luppolui Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:28 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
One of the most interesting app I came across recently is, Wavelet: Headphone specific equalization. I'm a fan of V4A, and a previous user, but I don't want to root my new phone, and here, Wavelet helped me to tune the Audio Output.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShOn_P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ShOn_P Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:32 PM |#27  

More
Glitchee, Infinity Photo, 90s, Snapseed, Instagram
My favorites are Glitchee, Infinity Photo, 90s, Snapseed, Instagram and other photo/video apps, where I can revisit and recreate new material from my existing photo/video gallery.

I find the above mentioned apps quite initiative, easy to access various tools, giving you creative freedom and good results without frustrations.

The only obstacle is my outdated Xiaomi A1 phone. I hope P30 Pro will be my next everyday shooter 😛 🖖
The Following User Says Thank You to YannisX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift YannisX Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:42 PM |#28  

More
Apps I love
I use Twitter most because of the experience and it allows to stay informed about tech I love;
Telegram for communication and downloading ebooks on some channels;
Sync is my best reddit app to contribute to some subreddit.
Whatsapp Business to stay connected with my clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDARoni

The goal of HMS is to give developers more options for a complete app kit solution. HMS is a more open and affordable alternative to GMS, and every day more and more apps get built using HMS. In this thread, we invite you to leave a comment talking about apps. What are your favorite apps? What do you like about them? Participants will be entered into a giveaway for a chance to win a Huawei P30 Pro!

Contest date:
6/26/2020 - 7/10/2020

Contest rules:
  • Leave a comment describing your favorite apps
  • One entry per user
  • Entries must be submitted by July 10th, 2020
  • Open to all countries

Prizes:
  • 1x Huawei P30 Pro

The Huawei P30 Pro was one of the top phones of 2019, with its advanced camera setup and super-fast speeds. Now you can have the chance to own this exciting phone! XDA did a video review of the camera on the P30 Pro, which you can check out here.

We are looking forward to your comments describing your favorite apps! After the contest end-date, a winner will be select to receive a free Huawei P30 Pro.

The Following User Says Thank You to SekouCheikh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SekouCheikh Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:43 PM |#29  

More
Favourite app
Play store is my favourite mobile application 😁
Reason: everybody knows 🤣🤣

*And yes I'm not here for free Huawei P30 pro 😉
The Following User Says Thank You to lapmerp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lapmerp Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:44 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I like twitter app, which shows my interest in feed and I I would like to scroll all the day.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingsathurthi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kingsathurthi Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 03:45 PM |#31  
Flag grombalia
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I use whatsapp to talk to my girl and facebook, 9gag,reddit to pass time when i am bored. I play clash royal for 3 years and i still enjoy it.
And for work i use trello, slack and of course gmail.
Since my phone is 4 years old i use greenify to kill alm the apps that use juice in the background.
I installed gcam and i use it to take pictures, its really great camera app
The Following User Says Thank You to khmaies5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift khmaies5 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread