For me, it's the Filmic pro app.
Great features , multiple image tuning controls, Works well with OIS and provides options for better framerates than what my device could offer.
It's a shame that I'm facing issues with it after Android 10 update. But love still lasts.
My favorite app is Telegram.
It is very powerfull, not only for channels, groups managements but also for the bots. There are all kind of powerfull bots: delivery trackings, youtube videos download, Feed reader...
Well there are a lot of apps that i like though the one that's favorite to me is is gcam mod because we all know how amazing it is.. Gcam on my lg v30+ takes it to a whole new level of photography. Thanks to xda developers for the gcam mod
1. Whatsapp - For chatting and contacting friends and family.
2. Telegram - For downloading movies and group discussions.
3. Adaway - To disable all the adds.
4. Greenify - To pause all the apps and salve yourself from unnecessary notifications and battery drain.
5. Lawnchair - For customizing home page and drawer.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer? | Terms of Service