FORUMS

Unlock Boot loader and root the Huawaii Mate 10 lite

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Blitzmax123, Junior Member on 19th June 2020, 01:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Good morning, I had yesterday in front of the boot loader of my Huawaii Mate 10 lite to unlock it to root it, but the keys are no longer distributed. Now I wonder if there is a way to unlock the bootloader in a different way and wisely and root the phone. Does anyone have an idea how I could still do it? I would be pleased to receive an answer. Greetings Blitzmax
27th June 2020, 04:11 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzmax123

Now I wonder if there is a way to unlock the bootloader in a different way and wisely and root the phone. Does anyone have an idea how I could still do it?

Hi, it's possible using paid services , e.g. "hcu-client" (4euros) . A8 Oreo is't supported, if you are running Oreo , you must downgrade to A7 Nougat via HiSuite.
If the roll back option is not available with your HiSuite ("switch to the older version", it may hapen), you must downgrade to the lower Oreo build version number doing the dload method (flashing Service ROM for your model and REGION (Cxxx)! This process will erase all your data!
Service ROM can be found here: https://androidhost.ru/search.html
. Type RNE- or Rhone- . Before you do anything, read carefully Software Upgrade Guidline in "ReleaseDoc" .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)