FORUMS

WIN a HUAWEI Mate30 Pro - Tell us what you love about HMS [Open to all Countries]

981 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,057

By XDARoni, XDA Community Manager on 8th May 2020, 02:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2020, 06:48 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
For me it's all about Health Kit. Given these crazy times when we're all on lock down it's even more important than normal.
8th May 2020, 06:57 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 19

Donate to Me
More
I never owned or their phones, i cant commemt
The Following User Says Thank You to jab5555 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jab5555 Ad-Free
8th May 2020, 06:59 PM |#13  
Flag LUGO

More
I like many of the new features in HMS including the Drive Kit,Health Kit,HUAWEI IAP, scanning and security kit and all the rest of the performance and optimization of apps without relying so much on the playstores
8th May 2020, 07:02 PM |#14  

More
HMS Core FTW?
Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) Core is to be a replacement of Google’s developer libraries. Super interested in how it compares to Google's and Apple's. If all goes well, we can have a third major OS in the running.

Competition is good for the mobile market. With Google and Apple dominating, development has been somewhat stagnant and the bang-for-buck devices have been out of reach for some time. It's not just hardware, but software - Apple has been able to optimize iOS to use less than 4GB RAM!

The 5G race is here and looking forward to see how companies implement 5G speeds with everyday tasks.
8th May 2020, 07:05 PM |#15  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 273

More
It is always refreshing to see new additions in the market if mobile capabilities. These kits will bring a new set of tools to AI and all other APIs to further enhance the user experience. I expect to get to know better the Huawei mobile services cores and see what they have to offer its users.

Warm Regards,

Paul
8th May 2020, 07:34 PM |#16  
Flag Gaza
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Is this mobile can be a great value to health care professional?! I never tried
Anyway I like using my Samsung Galaxy note 8 with its pen feature...
I didn't like huawei phones! And I didn't recommended it for anyone!
8th May 2020, 07:40 PM |#17  
Flag Right here
Thanks Meter: 90

More
I've read a lot about the latest Huawei phones, and now that I've had my own Huawei (Nexus 6P) for 4 (!) years, I'd love to jump in with all the specs and services provided
8th May 2020, 07:57 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I love that it doesnt have all that google crap !
8th May 2020, 08:19 PM |#19  

More
Account kit, health kit and wallet kit are the ones I like a lot as they provide security, ease of use and self care and healthier lifestyle.
I wish you keep on developing these revolutionary services.
8th May 2020, 08:46 PM |#20  

More
Account kit all the way!!!!
For me, the best feautre is the account kit. I'm a developer but i'm also an user. And from personal experiences I know how those authorizations can make users reject your app. With this kind of approach we could offer a smoother experience for the user and protect his data at the same time. The ideia of just signing in(which is already well difunded among the users) can provide a faster access to the app. I'm always searching for alternatives that can make development and UX improve, this might be one of them. I'd like to highlight others features but i'm gonna stick with this one.
8th May 2020, 09:07 PM |#21  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
HUAWEI HMS is awesome. No more Google's dictatorship. Every one gets a piece of something they need. I personally like Account, Games, Scan, and Wallet kits.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)