FORUMS

WIN a HUAWEI Mate30 Pro - Tell us what you love about HMS [Open to all Countries]

981 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,057

By XDARoni, XDA Community Manager on 8th May 2020, 02:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd May 2020, 04:16 PM |#191  
Flag Vaslui
Thanks Meter: 52

Donate to Me
More
Safety Detect is a great deal, in a world where your identity is online safety for you is the best deal.
22nd May 2020, 05:02 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
The open bootloader of Huawei phones...
Just kidding.
The awareness kit as it can greatly enhance the user experience in the way of making "assistance" to users possible depending on their location, time, habits etc. We will see more apps in the future relying on that.
22nd May 2020, 09:23 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I love the awareness kit
Huawei is doing great! The fact is US ban is making the company stronger; what does not kill you, makes you stronger they say.
My favourite HMS kit is the awareness kit. The awareness kit does what it does par excellence. It's not like a spy kit that steals your personal information for another party, it makes smart decision or recommendation for users based on user's current information and location. And assessing the user's information is also based on user's permission.
This is very useful in so many aspects ranging from, making decisions about which store to shop from to recommending safety/health tips.
The awareness kit can also be utilised in robotics and cars. I have not driven any of the cars with Huawei's tech, but am positive awareness kit is inclusive in the HiCar ecosystem.
23rd May 2020, 06:10 AM |#194  

More
I would love Huawei's Game Service. It keeps me updated on the recent gaming events, bulletins and updates. It is an overall tool most effective for casters and game enthusiasts.
23rd May 2020, 09:29 AM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Huawei doesn't deserve a single post on XDA. A brand that is against tinkering and modding shouldn't be forcing their business here. They never favored bootloader unlocking and now they are crowdsourcing for ideas.
Developers, if you have a little bit of self respect then don't take their side and don't put your apps in their hands. HMS and GSF both are an obstacle to development.
This giveaway trick is not fooling anyone. Moderators are free to delete my post if it hurts their Huawei overlord's feelings.
The Following User Says Thank You to RedmifourA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RedmifourA Ad-Free
Yesterday, 09:00 AM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
My favorite Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) feature is Analytics Kit because it's important to collect time spent in each section of the application and improve the most used sections of the application.

My experience using the Analytics Kit is very good and i share it:
Before this i used other analytics solutions, but the Analytics Kit is much easier to work and it's innovative.
First, the Analytics Kit automatically generated the necessary analytics from the users, such as users behavior and target groups. The results are easy to understand for me.

With in-app event recording of preset and custom events, i can get the insights that needed for analyze the users behavior and groups. For create better marketing, there are a variety of analytical functions in the dashboard.

The in-app integration is very easy to add, using Huawei Developer and AppGallery Connect websites to register the app. And the Analytics Kit code and Huawei repositories to the app project code.

Everyday more apps are using Analytics Kit, the dashboard generates a report which is used for improve the apps, and fixing errors. And if you use Push Kit in addition you can send personalized actions using the Analytics Kit report.

I would like to win a Mate 30 Pro, a very innovative device to try and test more HMS features for my applications on a physical phone, apart from using an emulator.
Yesterday, 07:30 PM |#197  
Flag Yaroslavl

More
My favorite is Game Service and Nearby Service))
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)