FORUMS

WIN a HUAWEI Mate30 Pro - Tell us what you love about HMS [Open to all Countries]

981 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,057

By XDARoni, XDA Community Manager on 8th May 2020, 02:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2020, 09:07 PM |#21  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
HUAWEI HMS is awesome. No more Google's dictatorship. Every one gets a piece of something they need. I personally like Account, Games, Scan, and Wallet kits.
8th May 2020, 09:21 PM |#22  
lackawanna
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Even though most of us don't have first hand on Huawei HMS services, me included, its good to see competition in mobile platforms and core services where consumers have the choice. I hope a day comes when you can install HMS in custom Roms like Gapps.
My last 2 phones were Samsung Notes and i like the way they integrate their services in android, in a way that makes vanilla android pointless to use, at least for me.
Would love to try out a Huawei phone.
8th May 2020, 09:36 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My love for Huawei
My Huawei Honor v8 was my first dive into the Huawei Ecosystem. I got this smartphone from China. Which means it had not GMS. I had to figure out how to live outside the realms of Google applications. But what I really loved most was seamless bonding it had with my smartband. The honor band 5, it really helped me especially last year when I was experiencing alot of health issues. Me together with my doctor used this to read heart rates over night. I loved that bond with the phone. Right now am back and fit. Amen.
8th May 2020, 10:40 PM |#24  

More
I just Love when every day after tomorrow HMS pops up with a new update.
8th May 2020, 10:45 PM |#25  

More
Hongmeng OS
What i would like to see in The new Operating System is a different experience form the android OS , honestly all android devices look so smiliar it's hard to distinguish between them , so if preferable i would like to see new interface completely different from IOS or android, something innovative never seen before, as per apps, what matters the most communications and social apps, facebook Youtube , instagram, these apps should be availablet and be kept up to date , what i mean by that is that apps should not lag or faces bugs or crashes in the system , keep it as minimum as possible, , also Hongment OS should be capable of projecting into smart screens and capable of Streaming games and it should have an open source so that user can modify it the way he likes, of course any illegal actions would void warranty non the less, and one personal thing i would like to ask is that you keep the system filled with a lot of themes and make it changable , to have a renewed phone everyday would be great, THank you so much for your Efforts
8th May 2020, 11:47 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 198

More
I like the idea of choice. That's what I love about HMS. The choice of what you want to use and do with your device. No lock in to Google's services.
8th May 2020, 11:50 PM |#27  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Having a competing Mobile Services to Google Mobile Services (GMS) is good enough by itself. More competition is always healthier to push the boundary of advancement
8th May 2020, 11:55 PM |#28  

More
My personal opinion
My personal opinion :

Huawei has always been huge in the mobile market, I personally think that they offer the most innovative hardware and now they are introducing a new era of mobile software thanks to HMS.

HMS is very interesting because it already has millions of global monthly active users in so many countries. I would love to get a Huawei phone for myself because I'm interested in all of the services that the HMS has to offer and most importantly the Huawei ID, because I know that all my personal data will be safe and will be synced to my Huawei ID.

I'm also interested in the Huawei AppGallery, because it offers all of the essential apps including news, social media, entertainment and of course there are so many more apps to come thanks to the solutions available in HMS for app developers, like Awareness Kit because it makes it possible to offer a smarter ecosystem for the users and also the Game Service which will allow a new and innovative mobile gaming experience.
9th May 2020, 12:13 AM |#29  
Flag Alexandria, VA, USA
Thanks Meter: 304

More
I think the Game Service is excellent due to allowing cross device traversal especially game saves, which is huge when you need to switch to another device like a tablet or new phone.
9th May 2020, 12:32 AM |#30  

More
The feature that I love the most is Safety Detect
I love this "Safety Detect" to provide users detect malicious and unsafe applications or URL.
*It has "SysIntegrity" that checks whether the device running your app is secure, whether it is rooted.
*It has "AppsCheck" that checks for malicious apps and provides you with a list of malicious apps
*It has "URLcheck that determines the threat type of a specific URL.
*It has "UserDetect" that checks whether your app is interacting with a fake user.
*It has "WiFiDetect" that checks whether the Wi-Fi to be connected is secure.
These above said are what every users need to feel secured and safe.
9th May 2020, 12:32 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I love those kit
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)