[REQUEST] Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 - Root

Search This thread

skullbo

Aug 31, 2016
OnePlus 7T Pro
I've been searching on how to root the VFD 700 (Vodafone Smart Ultra 7) for a while now.
I've tried KingRoot but with no success. OneClickRoot doesn't seem to support it either.

I really like this phone, it feels snappy and responsive, the screen is nice and the price point even better, but I previously owned a i9300 and a Maguro (Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Nexus), and both had custom ROMs, recoveries and were easily 'modified' so to speak. They were awesome, but time has taken its toll on these devices, and they now feel slow and degraded, that's why I've upgraded to the VFD 700, but the lack of support/development on this phone is agonizing, I can think of living without my SuperSU (AdAway, Greenify) and Xposed Framework (GravityBox).

So here goes a desperate call for help, if you can help me in anyway please do, from knowledge to actual solutions I'm all hears.

*I do now that Android Marshmallow 6.0 its quite hard/inconvenient to root
*Attached goes the About Phone screen, I managed to change my screen dpi trough the Android SDK

Thanks!

Attachments

• 14203591_1510871032271639_743350583_o.jpeg
    14203591_1510871032271639_743350583_o.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 685

KingRaheel

Sep 8, 2016
Bangalore
OnePlus 7 Pro
I've been searching on how to root the VFD 700 (Vodafone Smart Ultra 7) for a while now.
I've tried KingRoot but with no success. OneClickRoot doesn't seem to support it either.

I really like this phone, it feels snappy and responsive, the screen is nice and the price point even better, but I previously owned a i9300 and a Maguro (Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Nexus), and both had custom ROMs, recoveries and were easily 'modified' so to speak. They were awesome, but time has taken its toll on these devices, and they now feel slow and degraded, that's why I've upgraded to the VFD 700, but the lack of support/development on this phone is agonizing, I can think of living without my SuperSU (AdAway, Greenify) and Xposed Framework (GravityBox).

So here goes a desperate call for help, if you can help me in anyway please do, from knowledge to actual solutions I'm all hears.

*Attached goes the About Phone screen, I managed to change my screen dpi trough the Android SDK

Thanks!
Hello ..my thread will help you out.. Regards
http://xdaforums.com/android/general/root-guide-t3461054

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!