/* * Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
-Post 1 : Introduction.
-Post 2 : Download links.
-Post 3 : Changelog.
-Post 4 : Technical info and explications about Tweaking Android.
After more than two years of the launch of Fly-On Mod, and the very good feedback it received, I decided me and my friend @thetechnologician
to work on a Fly-On app.
The aim is to provide a simplified access to the Mod, while freeing the users from the hassle that comes with installing the Mod.
And so with a simple on the fly switch, you can enable Fly-On tweaks but with an enhanced sense of control as you can enable and disable every single script and part of the mod as you like.
It doesn't come without mentioning that my friend @thetechnologician was the one who worked on the app, while im concentrating on the Fly-On Mod core.
- The ability to control every part of the Mod.
- Simplified access for new users/not willing to flash the Mod through the recovery.
- Booster Mode for better performance and battery life.
- Full memory management/Better multitasking.
- Linux kernel tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Less lags for gamers.
- Entropy generator engine used to reduce lags.
- Zipalign apps in "/system" and apps in "/data" every 24 hours which result in less RAM usage.
- Better thermal management and less overheating.
- Sqlite optimizations and faster database access.
- Increased SD Card read-ahead cache to 2048 KB for faster SD card read and write.
- Build.prop tweaks and improvements.
- Cleans log files and tombstones at every boot.
- Many other tweaks for better performance and battery life!
- Android 4.0.x or higher.
- At least 10MB of free space at /system .
FAQ : (coming soon)
-Thanks to Chainfire for the Superuser Lib.
-Thanks to Jack Palevich for the built-in terminal emulator.
If you liked our App, please rate this thread to 5 stars and press the Thanks button !