Easy management of android applications with a user-friendly interface. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.
Hello XDA people! I am glad to present my new program to you. I have been developing it for several months and more than 2 thousand users have already used ADB AppControl on my regional forum. But now I'm ready to share with international community. Sorry for my English – I still need to use Google Translate, but I keep study))
System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and .NET Framework 4.6 or newer.
Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, etc)!
Requires Android 7 or above. I am working on Android 6 compatibility.
NO ROOT NEEDED!
- To work with the program, you do not need to know any ADB commands.
- If you are an experienced user, then you will find a convenient ADB Console, with quick commands support.
- It doesn't matter what you use: smartphone, tablet or TV - If Android inside, just connect the USB cable to PC, or, better yet, connect over the network.
- A list of ALL apps on your device, with icons and names, under your full control.
- Disable or uninstall power-hungry, adware, or any other applications, including system and pre-installed ones.
- Save applications list as a preset and share with other users, so that they can also get rid of unnecessary junk and bloatware.
- In AppControl, you can install all your apk at once using a multiple installation.
- You can download any application from your device. Or even all at once.
- Want more? Take screenshots, write logcat logs, use the shell and send files directly to your device! There is a large selection of tools just for you, which is regularly updated.
On PCs with Windows 7, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install adb driver (I recomended to use my brand new Driver Installer)
Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.
To connect to the device by IP, first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.
When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.
The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
It was created especially for those users who like the program and who want more features.
By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - appcontrol.neocities.org.
If you report problems, be sure to attach the console.log file from the program folder to the message!
Please leave your feedback and suggestions. They are very important to me and will help make the program better. I will be glad to everyone!
Update 1.4.3 is already available! CHANGELOG
Download ADB AppControl
Do you like ADB AppControl? Buy me coffee and support the project
ADB AppControl, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: 1.4.3
Stable Release Date: 2020-08-04
Last Updated 2020-09-10