[TOOL] ADB AppControl 1.8.3 🚀 Ultimate App Manager & Debloat Tool + Tweaks

Search This thread

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
adbappcontrol.com
ADB AppControl 🚀
Root is not required. Works with any Android device. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.
logo_blue_sm.png

ADB AppControl - the desktop program, that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device. You can disable unwanted pre-installed system apps and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. The program includes many useful tools and tweaks which allow you to get the better experience with your device. This is exactly the tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with applications via adb has never been so easy.

scr-main.jpg
scr-tools.jpg

scr-extended.jpg
2021-11-29_224157.jpg

System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 and .NET Framework 4.6.2 or newer.
Device requirements: Android 6 or newer.

Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, watches, etc)!

NO ROOT NEEDED!

The program can grant permissions for popular applications (in two clicks!)

Features:
  • Disable and uninstall applications without root
  • Multiple apps installing
  • Saving APK files of installed apps
  • Full Split Support (.apks)
  • Debloat wizard
  • Permissions Manager
  • Permission grants for popular applications (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List.
  • Saving and loading applications list-presets
  • Quick search on Google Play, ApkMirror, F-Droid and others
  • Changing the screen resolution and DPI
  • Hiding icons in the status bar
  • Device remotely control via scrcpy
  • Creating screenshots of the device screen
  • Quick reboot in recovery and bootloader
  • ADB console with quick commands
  • Fastboot support
  • Logcat logs
  • Simple file upload
  • Taking screenshots
And much more features now and coming soon!

Links and Manuals:

Quick start: Launch program, enable usb debugging on the your device and connect it by usb cable to PC. Click the Enable Network Debuging button (upper right corner) to connect to the device over the network.

Official website

YouTube channel

Telegram group

User's Manual

Important:

On PCs with Windows 7/8, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install the adb driver. You can learn more in documentation.

Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.

To connect to the device by IP
, first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.

When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.

The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
It was created especially for those users who like the program and want more features.

ADB AppControl collects anonymous usage statistics.
The anonymous data that's can being collected: Android device model, Android version, packages that have been disabled. This anonymous data help me to make ADB AppControl better.

Terms of Use

By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - https://adbappcontrol.com

When using this software, the following anonymous data may be collected, transmitted to a remote server and processed:
- Android device model, Android system version, list of applications that have been disabled or removed on this device using this software.

Full text of Terms of Use

My other application for Android TV:
ADB TV: App Manager
adbtv_logo_100.png

Please leave your feedback and suggestions. I really appreciate it!

Update 1.8.3 is already available!

Download ADB AppControl

Last edited:

goldybewon

Jun 11, 2016
Keep it up:good:
Nice interface, easy to use and with mandatory details so user can easily do what they want to do. Feature request for application data.

Thanks,
goldybewon

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
adbappcontrol.com
I ran "shell top" in the console window and it locked up. Had to force close. Love the app tho!
In new updates you will love this app even more;)

Now the program does not support realtime output in the console and you may to wait 60 seconds for terminate operation by timeout.
But just write a shell in the console and your problem will be solved in a new comandline window. You can even have multiple shell windows open, which is great. By the way, you could learn about this from the user manual (and many more interesting things).
2020-08-26_234820.jpg

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
adbappcontrol.com
Summer ends, but the heat continues -
Meet the new update of ADB AppControl 1.4.3!

scr1.jpg scr2.jpg ext1.jpg ext2.jpg

ADB AppControl 1.4.2 update is now available!
I'll start with the most interesting - the program now has its own server. You no longer have to download updates in the archives because the program will do everything by itself. In addition, I wrote a web installer (only 30 KB in size), it is very convenient to install the program through it - you always know that you will get the latest version. Another innovations, that Windows 7 users will love - now the program itself installs android usb driver.

In fact, there are a lot of changes.
Now you can send files directly to your device and it's convenient.
the updated ACBridge, which is finally working on android 6 (a great excuse to blow dust off old devices, isn't it?).
Extended Version users will get some cool new features. Among them is a beautiful dark theme. Thanks to their support, the program got its own server (and the software was written for it)!
Thank you guys for your support!

CHANGELOG:
1.4.3:
  • Fixed some bugs
  • Improved stability
1.4.2:
  • Fixed some bugs
  • Improved stability
  • Completely redesigned and automated update system
  • Updated Platform Tools (adb) to version 30.0.4 (it seem to work faster)
  • Now, if necessary, the program will download and install the adb driver
  • Added ACBridge compatibility with Android 6
  • Added the ability to send a file to the device (in the Extended Version, you can send multiple)
  • Added a dark interface theme (beta) (in the Extended Version)
  • Added ability to select language (do you want to see your language in the list?)
  • Added a button to launch the Shell terminal in a separate window
  • You can add apk to the 'install' list by dragging and dropping files into the program window (in the Extended Version)
  • Previously executed commands in the console can be scrolled up and down arrows
  • Minor interface changes
  • Fixed some bugs.
  • A small Easter egg has been added to the program (which will try your luck :))
  • The screenshot can now be opened by clicking on the link in the console
  • User agreement added to the program.
Fuuh... That's all for now, but work on the project continues. I have many plans, including backing up some applications data and more debloat tools.
Be sure to leave your feedback and wishes, I love them.

Very important! If you find bugs in the new update, please let me know about them as soon as possible.

And Now, use my brand new installer to update.
Download it from my web site
Have a nice day, everyone!

Last edited:

complicazio

Jul 19, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Summer ends, but the heat continues -
Meet the new update of ADB AppControl 1.4.2!

View attachment 5089437 View attachment 5089439 View attachment 5089441 View attachment 5089443

ADB AppControl 1.4.2 update is now available!
I'll start with the most interesting - the program now has its own server. You no longer have to download updates in the archives because the program will do everything by itself. In addition, I wrote a web installer (only 30 KB in size), it is very convenient to install the program through it - you always know that you will get the latest version. Another innovations, that Windows 7 users will love - now the program itself installs android usb driver.

In fact, there are a lot of changes.
Now you can send files directly to your device and it's convenient.
the updated ACBridge, which is finally working on android 6 (a great excuse to blow dust off old devices, isn't it?).
Extended Version users will get some cool new features. Among them is a beautiful dark theme. Thanks to their support, the program got its own server (and the software was written for it)!
Thank you guys for your support!

CHANGELOG:
  • Completely redesigned and automated update system
  • Updated Platform Tools (adb) to version 30.0.4 (it seem to work faster)
  • Now, if necessary, the program will download and install the adb driver
  • Added ACBridge compatibility with Android 6
  • Added the ability to send a file to the device (in the Extended Version, you can send multiple)
  • Added a dark interface theme (beta) (in the Extended Version)
  • Added ability to select language (do you want to see your language in the list?)
  • Added a button to launch the Shell terminal in a separate window
  • You can add apk to the 'install' list by dragging and dropping files into the program window (in the Extended Version)
  • Previously executed commands in the console can be scrolled up and down arrows
  • Minor interface changes
  • Fixed some bugs.
  • A small Easter egg has been added to the program (which will try your luck :))
  • The screenshot can now be opened by clicking on the link in the console
  • User agreement added to the program.
Fuuh... That's all for now, but work on the project continues. I have many plans, including backing up some applications data and more debloat tools.
Be sure to leave your feedback and wishes, I love them.

Very important! If you find bugs in the new update, please let me know about them as soon as possible.

And Now, use my brand new installer to update.
Or, as usual, download from my web site
Have a nice day, everyone!

Hello, Is it possible to install an apk present in the PC memory through the console?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all, thanks for your amazing feedback and support, guys!

Sorry for the annoying Christmas icon, it was a bug.
    I tried to release update 1.8.3.1 with hotfix, but Windows Defender had false positive on my installer and it became red on Virustotal. I had to roll back this update. But there is good news - I solved a problem, so the next update will be OK.
    photo_2024-01-06_17-43-19.jpg

Another great news (those who are subscribed to my Telegram already know) - right now I'm working on the mobile version of ADB AppControl 📱 and I've made serious progress. It will be a cool app with lots of features that you can install on your Android smartphone or tablet.

A few words about problems.

On new firmware of Oppo/Vivo/Realme/OnePlus devices it become impossible to disable some system apps even with service call package tweak. This is a manufacturer decision and I have not found a solution yet.

On the new HyperOS firmware for Xiaomi devices, the manufacturer blocked the ability to disable the apps completely. But uninstalling continues to work.

Also, you can face with the problem of installing old apps on the newest devices.
    And although the ADB AppControl has a fix for the old SDK restrictions, some apps cannot be installed because they are not supported by the newest CPU like Snapdragon 8 gen 3, Dimensity 8300, etc. It happens because the old apps don't contains new ABI instructions. So, all developers are forced to update their apps. I'm not sure if this is a necessity or another conspiracy between hardware and software corps.

So far, that's it. I will be glad to all your suggestions.
    Update 1.8.4 coming soon 😉
    Just tried this on my Oneplus 12 to remove Facebook services and some other minor stuff. Works perfectly!
    ADB AppControl 🚀
    Root is not required. Works with any Android device. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.
    logo_blue_sm.png

ADB AppControl - the desktop program, that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device. You can disable unwanted pre-installed system apps and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. The program includes many useful tools and tweaks which allow you to get the better experience with your device. This is exactly the tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with applications via adb has never been so easy.

scr-main.jpg
    scr-tools.jpg

scr-extended.jpg
    2021-11-29_224157.jpg

System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 and .NET Framework 4.6.2 or newer.
    Device requirements: Android 6 or newer.

Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, watches, etc)!

NO ROOT NEEDED!

The program can grant permissions for popular applications (in two clicks!)

Features:
    • Disable and uninstall applications without root
    • Multiple apps installing
    • Saving APK files of installed apps
    • Full Split Support (.apks)
    • Debloat wizard
    • Permissions Manager
    • Permission grants for popular applications (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List.
    • Saving and loading applications list-presets
    • Quick search on Google Play, ApkMirror, F-Droid and others
    • Changing the screen resolution and DPI
    • Hiding icons in the status bar
    • Device remotely control via scrcpy
    • Creating screenshots of the device screen
    • Quick reboot in recovery and bootloader
    • ADB console with quick commands
    • Fastboot support
    • Logcat logs
    • Simple file upload
    • Taking screenshots
    And much more features now and coming soon!

Links and Manuals:

Quick start: Launch program, enable usb debugging on the your device and connect it by usb cable to PC. Click the Enable Network Debuging button (upper right corner) to connect to the device over the network.

Official website

YouTube channel

Telegram group

User's Manual

Important:

On PCs with Windows 7/8, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install the adb driver. You can learn more in documentation.

Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.

To connect to the device by IP
    , first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.

When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
    This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.

The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
    It was created especially for those users who like the program and want more features.

ADB AppControl collects anonymous usage statistics.
    The anonymous data that's can being collected: Android device model, Android version, packages that have been disabled. This anonymous data help me to make ADB AppControl better.

Terms of Use

By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - https://adbappcontrol.com

When using this software, the following anonymous data may be collected, transmitted to a remote server and processed:
    - Android device model, Android system version, list of applications that have been disabled or removed on this device using this software.

Full text of Terms of Use

My other application for Android TV:
    ADB TV: App Manager
    adbtv_logo_100.png

Please leave your feedback and suggestions. I really appreciate it!

Update 1.8.3 is already available!

Download ADB AppControl

Hi, everyone!
    I continue to work on update 1.6.3 and has already made some important fixes.
    A new option will also be added - Accurate application sizes. Now ADB AppControl gets applications using adb shell dumpsys diskstats command. It does not always provide actual app sizes and may not work on some devices. Now it will be possible to get current sizes directly via acbridge.

2021-04-27_151612.jpg
    🚀 ADB AppControl 1.8.0 update
    Many fixes, including the scrcpy installation. A new Process Manager has been added. It shows the applications running on your device and their % RAM consumption. The Process Manager turned out even more interesting than I thought it would. While still in the development phase, I used it to detect and disable several background apps on my devices.

Changelog:
    - Fixed scrcpy installation
    - Fixed bug with auto-permissions
    - Fixed a rare bug with device connection
    - Fixed problem with ACBridge installation on some devices
    - NEW! Process Manager (Extended version only)
    - In the preset file, the list of packages is now sorted

As always, you can update from the program.

⬇️ DOWNLOAD ⬇️

Respectfully,
    Cyber.Cat
    Dear friends!
    🌎 Today, the 1st year anniversary as ADB AppControl released on XDA.
    For me it became an important day, because it was August 15, 2020 an international release of ADB AppControl occurred, and I remember how excited I was that day. Development began in May 2020 and it was a small project for me and my friends from 4pda forum. But users really liked my program and I must had to share it with the whole world. I want to express gratitude to those who are all this time supported me - with your support we have this powerful and useful tool now.

Also, thanks to the great XDA forum - you are awesome, guys!

If you are interested, then under the spoiler you can look at the first versions of ADB AppControl.
    Sorry, that is not English, then I have not yet knew that thousands of people around the world will be used by my program.

This is the 1.0 version. It doesn't look good, but it really works!
    1_1-3.jpg
    1_1-1.jpg

In the 1.2 I improved the design and fixed some bugs (and added new)
    1_2_3-1.jpg
    1_2_3-2.jpg

You are lucky, here on the XDA you immediately saw version 1.4 with icons and app names :)
    en1.jpg
    ext1.jpg

Now we have the modern looking 1.6.5 version with useful Debloat Wizard and many other great features.
    2021-08-15_164953.jpg

However, I don't plan on stopping. I will go further and make this tool even better. I have gained a lot of invaluable experience during this year and now I can do much more!

I also made a Special Edition of ADB AppControl especially to the anniversary.
    This is the common 1.6.5 with a modified "retro" design. Just download the file, unzip and place .exe file in the folder with ADB AppControl 1.6.5. Run it and enjoy!

2021-08-15_154936.jpg

Thank you for using ADB AppControl!
    Respectfully,
    Cyber.Cat.
    🚀 ADB AppControl 1.8.3
    That's it! I know many have been waiting for this update to be able to easily connect to their devices wirelessly (hello smart watches!). You no longer need a cable to connect to Android 11+ devices, just pairing once and enabling wireless debugging. To make sure everything goes well, I have prepared a guide with pictures for you (almost a comic book).

Screenshot 10-16-2023 15.04.32.png

Quick Guide:
    On the device - developer options - wireless debugging (over Wi-Fi) - connect using code.
    In AppControl - click on the new button in the upper right corner and follow the instructions

Changelog:
    - Adb and fastboot updated to 34.0.4
    - Added the pairing feature for devices with Android 11 and newer.
    - From now you can install multiple apk-file using "Quick Install" button by holding CTRL button (Extended).
    - Fixed the old bug with the search field.
    - Optimized the icons storage.
    - Other minor changes.

As always, you can install the update from the application

DOWNLOAD

Respectfully,
    Cyber.Cat