FORUMS

[TOOL][Windows] ADB AppControl v1.4.3

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 96

By Cyber.Cat, Member on 15th August 2020, 03:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
ADB AppControl
Easy management of android applications with a user-friendly interface. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.

Hello XDA people! I am glad to present my new program to you. I have been developing it for several months and more than 2 thousand users have already used ADB AppControl on my regional forum. But now I'm ready to share with international community. Sorry for my English – I still need to use Google Translate, but I keep study))
A handy and free PC program that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device using your PC and ADB. You can disable unnecessary pre-installed system applications and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. And even more - with each new update, more and more functions appear in the program! This is exactly tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with ADB has never been so easy.

System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and .NET Framework 4.6 or newer.
Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, etc)!
Requires Android 7 or above. I am working on Android 6 compatibility.

NO ROOT NEEDED!

Quote:

Features:

• To work with the program, you do not need to know any ADB commands.
  • If you are an experienced user, then you will find a convenient ADB Console, with quick commands support.
  • It doesn't matter what you use: smartphone, tablet or TV - If Android inside, just connect the USB cable to PC, or, better yet, connect over the network.
  • A list of ALL apps on your device, with icons and names, under your full control.
  • Disable or uninstall power-hungry, adware, or any other applications, including system and pre-installed ones.
  • Save applications list as a preset and share with other users, so that they can also get rid of unnecessary junk and bloatware.
  • In AppControl, you can install all your apk at once using a multiple installation.
  • You can download any application from your device. Or even all at once.
  • Want more? Take screenshots, write logcat logs, use the shell and send files directly to your device! There is a large selection of tools just for you, which is regularly updated.

Links and Manuals:

Quick start: Launch program, enable usb debugging on the your device and connect it by usb cable to PC. Click the Enable Network Debuging button (upper right corner) to connect to the device over the network.

Official website

User's Manual

Extended Version

Support the project

Important:

On PCs with Windows 7, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install adb driver (I recomended to use my brand new Driver Installer)

Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.

To connect to the device by IP, first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.

When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.

The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
It was created especially for those users who like the program and who want more features.

Terms of Use

By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - appcontrol.neocities.org.

If you report problems, be sure to attach the console.log file from the program folder to the message!

Please leave your feedback and suggestions. They are very important to me and will help make the program better. I will be glad to everyone!

Update 1.4.3 is already available! CHANGELOG

Download ADB AppControl

Do you like ADB AppControl? Buy me coffee and support the project

XDA:DevDB Information
ADB AppControl, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
Cyber.Cat

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.4.3
Stable Release Date: 2020-08-04

Created 2020-08-15
Last Updated 2020-09-10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scr1.jpg
Views:	2016
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	5089469   Click image for larger version

Name:	scr2.jpg
Views:	2056
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	5089471   Click image for larger version

Name:	ext1.jpg
Views:	2018
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	5089473   Click image for larger version

Name:	ext2.jpg
Views:	1794
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	5089475  
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Cyber.Cat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyber.Cat Ad-Free
17th August 2020, 05:35 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thank you for this awesome tool. So far its been great. I used it to uninstall some apps and it worked great.
17th August 2020, 05:59 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
You are welcome! I'm just getting started - there will be many interesting updates ahead
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyber.Cat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyber.Cat Ad-Free
19th August 2020, 04:55 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 459

More
Awesome work thank you, just sent pm.
19th August 2020, 08:27 AM |#6  
Flag Naval
Thanks Meter: 95

More
thank you bro. hope this project will grow
19th August 2020, 08:40 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
Thanks you. I am currently working on an update server for the program and the ability to send files directly to the device by two clicks.
If you have any ideas you'd like to see in ADB AppControl, please share them with me. There is a chance that they will be implemented
19th August 2020, 11:49 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1,255

More
Keep it up
Nice interface, easy to use and with mandatory details so user can easily do what they want to do. Feature request for application data.

Thanks,
goldybewon
19th August 2020, 12:39 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldybewon

Feature request for application data.

Thanks. Application data is ultimate feature. Now I know only one way to do it without root - adb backup. But this does not work for all applications (depends on the app developer). I will continue my research in this direction.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyber.Cat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyber.Cat Ad-Free
21st August 2020, 12:17 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi OP. How do I use this program to debloat my built-in Android TV?
21st August 2020, 11:03 AM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdfreak

Hi OP. How do I use this program to debloat my built-in Android TV?

It's very easy if you know which apps you need to disable. First, read the User Guide and enable ADB debugging on your TV. Next, connect ADB AppControl to your device and disable the bloatware applications. You win!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyber.Cat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyber.Cat Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, debloat, debloat bloatware, disable adb

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)