It can be installed one-click with the EFIDroidManager app. You can add/remove/edit multiboot ROM's.
There's no special support needed by ROM's or RecoveryTools(no kexec etc).
- fairphone/fp2 (Fairphone 2)
- motorola/condor (Motorola Moto E 1rd Gen)
- motorola/peregrine (Motorola Moto G 4G)
- oneplus/bacon (OnePlus One)
- pantech/ef63 (Vega Iron 2)
- this is a UEFI port, can we port Windows?
no, trust me.
- Can I still use fastboot after installing this?
If you flash to the boot/recovery partitions, UEFI will be overwritten.(dd in android/recovery instead). all other partitions work as usual.
- I FOUND A BUG
Report it on Github. If there already is an issue for your bug and you don't have anything useful to add, just hit the thumbs-up button. This way I know how many people are affected and can adjust my priority list. I will not keep track of all bugs reported in posts of this thread. If you want a bug to get fixed, report it on github
- Just download the EFIDroidManager App from the playstore and hit install.
EFIDroid, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: http://github.com/efidroid
Last Updated 2016-11-11