1. Download and Install 'Activity Manager'
2. Open the app, select the 'Activity List' tab on the bottom right, and scroll down to the Settings app.
3. Scroll down the list of activities until you see 'Mobile Hotspot' (there is more than one, be sure you select the first one in the list, the activity is com.android.settings.Settings$WifiApSettingsActivi ty)
4. Long Press on that and select "Create Shortcut"
5. Go to your launcher and open the newly created shortcut
I've seen a couple threads where people have been looking for a method of doing this and I was one of those people so hopefully this helps you guys out! Enjoy !