FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FIRMWARE]Zebra/Symbol/Motorola TC70 Factory/Enterprise Reset and Firmware files

461 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By bobtsunam, Senior Member on 2nd May 2017, 05:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was able to gain access to Zebra's firmware (access privileges have been revoked temporarily....I hope) downloads and am here to share it with anyone who needs it. Feel free to share the link or mirror as you see fit. It's my personal dropbox so if too much traffic happens I'll upload elsewhere. Though my upload speeds are crap as I'm stuck with DSL where I'm at, so please be patient as the files take time to get there and at the time of this post the files I already have are still uploading with about 4 hours left. Also, the files aren't organized an any way shape or form, so cross reference the version your device is on with the Zebra website to confirm which file you are supposed to use. The manual is free to download from their website. USE IT!

If Windows OS files are needed or files for the TC75 or any other Zebra firmware/reset files are needed, feel free to PM me with the file name needed and for which device. I've been given access to the entire download section so take advantage of it and turn that paperweight into something useful!!

*DISCLAIMER*
I'm not responsible for anyone who doesn't read the manual as described above and bricks their device due to lack of common sense and basic knowledge of the Windows/Android OS mechanics. I gave you the files but my responsibility ends there.

Link to files

Dropbox

Link to download section on Zebra.com for cross-referencing

Zebra Downloads

[
*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****

I apologize to all the members that have emailed me trying to find out about getting firmware files for their device. I have been out of the country and unable to keep this thread updated due to job restraints. In trying to gain access it appears that Zebra has began limiting access to their firmware files so as of right now I am unable to get access to their file server and retrieve anymore than what is already in my dropbox. I will leave that link up and anyone is free to mirror these files.

I will continue my attempts to gain access to the files everyone wants but I may have to use more unconventional methods to accomplish this and may not be worth it in the end. Sorry. Keep your fingers crossed...

Or better yet shoot an email to Zebra's support department, feed em some b.s. story about you needing to reset and update the firmware on the device you have because you bought it from ebay (*wink,wink*). They may ask for device specifics like serial numbers or something but sometimes if you wait it out, the approval may get pushed through to close the support ticket. Just don't give up on the first attempt. Good luck.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bobtsunam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bobtsunam Ad-Free

26th June 2017, 08:42 PM |#2  
Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtsunam

I was able to gain access to Zebra's firmware downloads and am here to share it with anyone who needs it. Feel free to share the link or mirror as you see fit. It's my personal dropbox so if too much traffic happens I'll upload elsewhere. Though my upload speeds are crap as I'm stuck with DSL where I'm at, so please be patient as the files take time to get there and at the time of this post the files I already have are still uploading with about 4 hours left. Also, the files aren't organized an any way shape or form, so cross reference the version your device is on with the Zebra website to confirm which file you are supposed to use. The manual is free to download from their website. USE IT!

If Windows OS files are needed or files for the TC75 or any other Zebra firmware/reset files are needed, feel free to PM me with the file name needed and for which device. I've been given access to the entire download section so take advantage of it and turn that paperweight into something useful!!

*DISCLAIMER*
I'm not responsible for anyone who doesn't read the manual as described above and bricks their device due to lack of common sense and basic knowledge of the Windows/Android OS mechanics. I gave you the files but my responsibility ends there.

Link to files

Dropbox

Link to download section on Zebra.com for cross-referencing

Zebra Downloads

do you have the Factory Reset zip? not just the enterprise wipe?
The Following User Says Thank You to pyrochance For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pyrochance Ad-Free
23rd November 2017, 07:59 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Has anybody else had any luck with locating these files? There are so many different ones with many different names for many different models. I have the TC700H and I flashed it with one of the ZIP files from the dropbox folder, works fine except wifi will not turn on.
The Following User Says Thank You to nokiaman2002 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nokiaman2002 Ad-Free
23rd November 2017, 09:26 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
T70N0KXXARUEF01903.zip is the specific file I need
26th December 2017, 10:12 AM |#5  
Flag Almere
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
For those unable to download the files trough Dropbox and failing,
I have copied the files to Mega, so if you like, You can also get them from there.

I only need an email to send the link to?
Or if anyone knows how to make an Public folder there, Please let me know.
28th December 2017, 06:31 AM |#6  
: can anybody point me in the right direction of the USB charger for the tc70, I saw them on Amazon but they are very expensive and all I need is the cable itself. Or is there a ghetto way of charging it?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using XDA Labs
31st March 2018, 04:36 AM |#7  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 114

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alg0rhyth3m'

: can anybody point me in the right direction of the USB charger for the tc70, I saw them on Amazon but they are very expensive and all I need is the cable itself. Or is there a ghetto way of charging it?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using XDA Labs

Looking at the 10 points on the back top left most is negative, two over to the right is positive. These ten points are also perfectly spaced for headers if your handy at soldering. Or can cut the end of a usb cable. Just be careful not to touch other points as bad things can happen.
Not responsible if it smokes, flings poo, or otherwise isn't happy

[-] O [+] O O
O O O O O
The Following User Says Thank You to queberican351 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift queberican351 Ad-Free
4th April 2018, 08:50 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Can anyone help me with the reset files for the Marshmellow TC70x?
The Following User Says Thank You to BlakeFox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlakeFox Ad-Free
4th April 2018, 10:49 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can you get the TC56 full flash file for Nougat?
2nd May 2018, 07:13 PM |#10  

More
Hi, i have bought zebra tc 56dj but there is an admin settings and I am not able to restore it, also I am not able to download a file from zebra website as the device has been bought by someone else. Any chance that any of you have a software for this model ?? thanks
22nd July 2018, 02:08 AM |#11  

More
Hi, i need the T700HKXXXREENxyyzz.zip for an enterprise reset for my tc700h and my email is [email protected] if you could send me the link, that would be awesome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
motorola, symbol, tc70, tc75, zebra

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)