FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FIRMWARE]Zebra/Symbol/Motorola TC70 Factory/Enterprise Reset and Firmware files

461 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By bobtsunam, Senior Member on 2nd May 2017, 05:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd July 2018, 02:08 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, i need the T700HKXXXREENxyyzz.zip for an enterprise reset for my tc700h and my email is [email protected] if you could send me the link, that would be awesome

5th August 2018, 07:45 PM |#12  
Flag Riverside
Thanks Meter: 9

More
TC75
oI've reset some mc40s, tc70s and 51s without problems by placing said files onto the sd card. I also gained root on them except for tc51, i haven't tried yet.

I have now a tc75 that is unable to mount the external sd card in order to reset. It sees the storage is there in recovery but is not mounted. This is what is says in the manual: : "There is a Mandatory patch (T75NOLxxxxxxxxxxxx.zip) to be applied along with this OS which is required to update any package from an External SD card from MDM
only."

How to get around this? The only way to do this is through usb connection and placing the files onto the internal storage? I dont have a cable or cradle. And for everyone here who is also without this expensive usb cable, I think its plausible to make one since these units have the pinout connections right on the exterior, if anyone wants to figure it out, shouldn't be hard. They are locking down external storage access making it harder if you dont have a cable.
6th August 2018, 08:55 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHNONONO

oI've reset some mc40s, tc70s and 51s without problems by placing said files onto the sd card. I also gained root on them except for tc51, i haven't tried yet.

I have now a tc75 that is unable to mount the external sd card in order to reset. It sees the storage is there in recovery but is not mounted. This is what is says in the manual: : "There is a Mandatory patch (T75NOLxxxxxxxxxxxx.zip) to be applied along with this OS which is required to update any package from an External SD card from MDM
only."

How to get around this? The only way to do this is through usb connection and placing the files onto the internal storage? I dont have a cable or cradle. And for everyone here who is also without this expensive usb cable, I think its plausible to make one since these units have the pinout connections right on the exterior, if anyone wants to figure it out, shouldn't be hard. They are locking down external storage access making it harder if you dont have a cable.

Factory cable might be the same as the Motorola factory cable. Without looking it up, I think the the 5v line is split into two going to the original pin and either the green or yellow wire pin with a 1k ohm resistor (don't quote me on that). Again I'm just assuming it would be like Motorola's since i thought they bought out Zebra/Symbol. Hence the restructured firmware support.

EDIT: Like this..

http://www.droidforums.net/threads/h...-cable.146492/
2nd September 2018, 01:05 AM |#14  

More
I also need T700HKXXXREENxyyzz.zip can you please send me a copy! 😄 [email protected]
5th September 2018, 08:00 AM |#15  

More
About tc75 gsm version firmware
Hi. Any way to get firmware for tc75 ?
10th September 2018, 04:08 AM |#16  

More
Tc70 clean No Enterprise installed and its rooted Magisk
I have tc70 symbol zebra finally I totally wipe out all enterprise that been installed on my device. If you can root ur tc70 or any model on zebra device root it and download this app parted sdcard, terminal for android, and system app mover. U can uninstall all the enterprise on your device... Now my tc70 more enterprise been installed... What I need now is custom ROM for this device but I don't think there is a custom ROM that fit on zebra device... But I will try to put some custom ROM any custom ROMs I will push it into my device hehehe... All enterprise no longer on my tc70 or tc700h everything works Wi-Fi touch screen volume power button no apps error. And yet my device went fast and smooth to use without enterprise installed and also its rooted by magisk root he he cheers . anyone out there who can provide a custom ROM for my tc70 rooted magisk please help me pm me and I will give the information on my device thank you

Sorry for bad English cheer
17th September 2018, 11:07 AM |#17  

More
I need the files for TC55. Can you pls help me
Thanks
4th November 2018, 06:26 AM |#18  

More
Can any 1 help me fully whip a zebra tc700k
8th November 2018, 08:09 PM |#19  
Flag Riverside
Thanks Meter: 9

More

I'm getting a page error 404 not found when selecting download on zebra site. Only happens on AOSP builds. I don't get the error for downloading gms builds. Anyone experience this?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I'm trying to get around FRP lock tc51 by switching from gms build to aosp since email setup is not required for AOSP builds . Anyone know another way to bypass frp on marshmallow tc51 ?

The 404 page error gets me thinking they are blocking? What tf is going on?!
The Following User Says Thank You to OHNONONO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OHNONONO Ad-Free
22nd January 2019, 01:14 AM |#20  

More
i've sucesfully upgraded to lollipop but have no wifi. there's nothing in the upgrade manual regarding having to do something extra for wifi!
24th January 2019, 11:27 AM |#21  

More
Hi I need the following 2 files, for a Zebra/Symbol TC75BH-KA11ES I purchased via eBay.
Anyone have a dropbox/Mega link I can download these from please?

T75N0LXXARGEF21002.zip
Full Package Update

T75N0L50ARPEF21002.zip
Mandatory patch for v. 02.10.02

thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
motorola, symbol, tc70, tc75, zebra

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)