FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FIRMWARE]Zebra/Symbol/Motorola TC70 Factory/Enterprise Reset and Firmware files

461 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By bobtsunam, Senior Member on 2nd May 2017, 05:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th January 2019, 11:27 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi I need the following 2 files, for a Zebra/Symbol TC75BH-KA11ES I purchased via eBay.
Anyone have a dropbox/Mega link I can download these from please?

T75N0LXXARGEF21002.zip
Full Package Update

T75N0L50ARPEF21002.zip
Mandatory patch for v. 02.10.02

thanks

28th January 2019, 04:50 AM |#22  

More
Hello, I am looking for the factory reset file for the TC70x and am having no luck at all finding it. Can I use the one you have provided for the TC70 or is it specific to the 70x?
5th February 2019, 08:59 AM |#23  

More
How can I factory reset a TC70x locked with Enterprise software?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrochance

do you have the Factory Reset zip? not just the enterprise wipe?

No. I don’t have anything. I don’t even have a cradle for charging it/linking to my laptop.
Is there a way to reset it to factory start and whip enterprise software and everything else so I can set it up for myself?
Micro memory card?
Button combos?
Anything?
Thank you for your time!

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shananay

Hello, I am looking for the factory reset file for the TC70x and am having no luck at all finding it. Can I use the one you have provided for the TC70 or is it specific to the 70x?

I’m looking for the same thing. Please let me know if you find anything to completely wipe Enterprise and everything else so I can set it up for myself!
Thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohdennisnl

For those unable to download the files trough Dropbox and failing,
I have copied the files to Mega, so if you like, You can also get them from there.

I only need an email to send the link to?
Or if anyone knows how to make an Public folder there, Please let me know.

Please send factory reset to completely reset/delete enterprise software from TC70x on android 6.xxxxx
I don’t have the cradle yet. I bought it the way it is. Is there anyway to reset everything without connecting to my pc/laptop?
Micro memory card?
Barcode?
Anything?
Email me at [email protected]
10th February 2019, 01:56 PM |#24  

More
TC70x. Enterprise on android 6.0.1 factory reset/bypass
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtsunam

I was able to gain access to Zebra's firmware (access privileges have been revoked temporarily....I hope) downloads and am here to share it with anyone who needs it. Feel free to share the link or mirror as you see fit. It's my personal dropbox so if too much traffic happens I'll upload elsewhere. Though my upload speeds are crap as I'm stuck with DSL where I'm at, so please be patient as the files take time to get there and at the time of this post the files I already have are still uploading with about 4 hours left. Also, the files aren't organized an any way shape or form, so cross reference the version your device is on with the Zebra website to confirm which file you are supposed to use. The manual is free to download from their website. USE IT!

If Windows OS files are needed or files for the TC75 or any other Zebra firmware/reset files are needed, feel free to PM me with the file name needed and for which device. I've been given access to the entire download section so take advantage of it and turn that paperweight into something useful!!

*DISCLAIMER*
I'm not responsible for anyone who doesn't read the manual as described above and bricks their device due to lack of common sense and basic knowledge of the Windows/Android OS mechanics. I gave you the files but my responsibility ends there.

Link to files

Dropbox

Link to download section on Zebra.com for cross-referencing

Zebra Downloads

[
*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****

I apologize to all the members that have emailed me trying to find out about getting firmware files for their device. I have been out of the country and unable to keep this thread updated due to job restraints. In trying to gain access it appears that Zebra has began limiting access to their firmware files so as of right now I am unable to get access to their file server and retrieve anymore than what is already in my dropbox. I will leave that link up and anyone is free to mirror these files.

I will continue my attempts to gain access to the files everyone wants but I may have to use more unconventional methods to accomplish this and may not be worth it in the end. Sorry. Keep your fingers crossed...

Or better yet shoot an email to Zebra's support department, feed em some b.s. story about you needing to reset and update the firmware on the device you have because you bought it from ebay (*wink,wink*). They may ask for device specifics like serial numbers or something but sometimes if you wait it out, the approval may get pushed through to close the support ticket. Just don't give up on the first attempt. Good luck.

Just want to soft where is it app to download all the SD card so I can put in my zebra TC70X and reset it back to android factory default without enterprise software! It’s not brain surgery… But I’m not a brain surgeon!
If anybody can help me… Thank you in advance
12th February 2019, 01:55 AM |#25  

More
Tc70x enterprise software erased and android added
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeFox

Can anyone help me with the reset files for the Marshmellow TC70x?

Hey, I bought a tx70x online for $200. I got it and it was locked up tight with Enterprise software for the largest retail chain in the United States and it didn’t have a charger.
NOW, I SAID THAT TO SAY THIS;
I took the battery off, located the + & - (most of these batteries show on the plastic cover), and charged it myself with a lipo character I used to charge all rechargeable batteries.
I just took 2 🧷, cut them, wrapped the wires around them, plugged them in the proper places and charged it. Took about 10mins with my charger. But I made another for a regular USB and made one. Works just fine.
Then my problem was getting Enterprise software off. I was belessed to meet DAWIDSZ00 and he shared the software to erase enterprise software and apply Naugat 7.1.2 with the google store and not to mention the ability to move everything from my iPhone or android.
If anyone wants to erase they’re TC70x with Enterprise software, contact [email protected]
He literally walked me through. It was so easy too. He’s not from the US, but email him and HE WILL contact you with everything else. It was a blessing!!!

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

I’ve now got the software, but I promised I would never share it and I won’t. He did me right!
[email protected]
He will help you!
12th March 2019, 11:39 PM |#26  

More
any files for the tc70x?
just need the full reset package for this device thanks
6th April 2019, 05:10 PM |#27  

More
Urgent upgrade Zebra/Symbol TC75BH
Quote:

I have a Zebra/Symbol TC75BH running Android 5.1 enterprise. I need it running at least Android 6.0 or newer.
Please help me with the files I need for the update.
Thank you
6th April 2019, 07:59 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteninja73

Hey, I bought a tx70x online for $200. I got it and it was locked up tight with Enterprise software for the largest retail chain in the United States and it didn’t have a charger.
I took the battery off, located the + & - (most of these batteries show on the plastic cover), and charged it myself with a lipo character I used to charge all rechargeable batteries.
I just took 2 🧷, cut them, wrapped the wires around them, plugged them in the proper places and charged it. Took about 10mins with my charger. But I made another for a regular USB and made one. Works just fine.
Then my problem was getting Enterprise software off. I was belessed to meet DAWIDSZ00 and he shared the software to erase enterprise software and apply Naugat 7.1.2 with the google store and not to mention the ability to move everything from my iPhone or android.
If anyone wants to erase they’re TC70x with Enterprise software, contact [email protected]
He literally walked me through. It was so easy too. He’s not from the US, but email him and HE WILL contact you with everything else. It was a blessing!!!

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

I’ve now got the software, but I promised I would never share it and I won’t. He did me right!
[email protected]
He will help you!

Hey,

how long does your guy take to deliver?
2nd May 2019, 12:24 AM |#29  

More
tc70x firmware
Quote:

Sorry friend will have firmware for tc70x I would appreciate it very much
7th June 2019, 06:18 PM |#30  
Flag Chino Hills
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteninja73

[email protected]
He will help you!

*WARNING* this guy just wants money. Send paypal to a random guy and hope the files he sends you are legit
12th June 2019, 03:54 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Man, why you jugde me without cooperating with me?? I helped for hundrets people from XDA. I always share original software to every device you want. I want symbolic money (10usd) for my time spent for uploading files and after that replying for so many emails with questions and technical problems. Every person gets personalized help. You should be banned for judging people without cooperating with them.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
motorola, symbol, tc70, tc75, zebra

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)