[FIRMWARE]Zebra/Symbol/Motorola TC70 Factory/Enterprise Reset and Firmware files

Search This thread

bobtsunam

Dec 9, 2010
Seattle
I was able to gain access to Zebra's firmware (access privileges have been revoked temporarily....I hope) downloads and am here to share it with anyone who needs it. Feel free to share the link or mirror as you see fit. It's my personal dropbox so if too much traffic happens I'll upload elsewhere. Though my upload speeds are crap as I'm stuck with DSL where I'm at, so please be patient as the files take time to get there and at the time of this post the files I already have are still uploading with about 4 hours left. Also, the files aren't organized an any way shape or form, so cross reference the version your device is on with the Zebra website to confirm which file you are supposed to use. The manual is free to download from their website. USE IT!

If Windows OS files are needed or files for the TC75 or any other Zebra firmware/reset files are needed, feel free to PM me with the file name needed and for which device. I've been given access to the entire download section so take advantage of it and turn that paperweight into something useful!!

*DISCLAIMER*
I'm not responsible for anyone who doesn't read the manual as described above and bricks their device due to lack of common sense and basic knowledge of the Windows/Android OS mechanics. I gave you the files but my responsibility ends there.

Link to files

Dropbox

Link to download section on Zebra.com for cross-referencing

Zebra Downloads

*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****​

I apologize to all the members that have emailed me trying to find out about getting firmware files for their device. I have been out of the country and unable to keep this thread updated due to job restraints. In trying to gain access it appears that Zebra has began limiting access to their firmware files so as of right now I am unable to get access to their file server and retrieve anymore than what is already in my dropbox. I will leave that link up and anyone is free to mirror these files.

I will continue my attempts to gain access to the files everyone wants but I may have to use more unconventional methods to accomplish this and may not be worth it in the end. Sorry. Keep your fingers crossed...

Or better yet shoot an email to Zebra's support department, feed em some b.s. story about you needing to reset and update the firmware on the device you have because you bought it from ebay (*wink,wink*). They may ask for device specifics like serial numbers or something but sometimes if you wait it out, the approval may get pushed through to close the support ticket. Just don't give up on the first attempt. Good luck.:fingers-crossed:

*****EDIT2*****EDIT2*****EDIT2*****EDIT2*****EDIT2*****​

CLICK FOR FIRMWARE NEEDS

Last edited:

pyrochance

Aug 27, 2012
Fort Worth
I was able to gain access to Zebra's firmware downloads and am here to share it with anyone who needs it. Feel free to share the link or mirror as you see fit. It's my personal dropbox so if too much traffic happens I'll upload elsewhere. Though my upload speeds are crap as I'm stuck with DSL where I'm at, so please be patient as the files take time to get there and at the time of this post the files I already have are still uploading with about 4 hours left. Also, the files aren't organized an any way shape or form, so cross reference the version your device is on with the Zebra website to confirm which file you are supposed to use. The manual is free to download from their website. USE IT!

If Windows OS files are needed or files for the TC75 or any other Zebra firmware/reset files are needed, feel free to PM me with the file name needed and for which device. I've been given access to the entire download section so take advantage of it and turn that paperweight into something useful!!

*DISCLAIMER*
I'm not responsible for anyone who doesn't read the manual as described above and bricks their device due to lack of common sense and basic knowledge of the Windows/Android OS mechanics. I gave you the files but my responsibility ends there.

Link to files

Dropbox

Zebra Downloads

do you have the Factory Reset zip? not just the enterprise wipe?

Reactions: kivu36

nokiaman2002

Aug 21, 2008
Has anybody else had any luck with locating these files? There are so many different ones with many different names for many different models. I have the TC700H and I flashed it with one of the ZIP files from the dropbox folder, works fine except wifi will not turn on.

Reactions: Mohdennisnl
For those unable to download the files trough Dropbox and failing,
I have copied the files to Mega, so if you like, You can also get them from there.

I only need an email to send the link to?
Or if anyone knows how to make an Public folder there, Please let me know.

: can anybody point me in the right direction of the USB charger for the tc70, I saw them on Amazon but they are very expensive and all I need is the cable itself. Or is there a ghetto way of charging it?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using XDA Labs

mtw91

May 2, 2018
Hi, i have bought zebra tc 56dj but there is an admin settings and I am not able to restore it, also I am not able to download a file from zebra website as the device has been bought by someone else. Any chance that any of you have a software for this model ?? thanks

Togetherinpieces73

Jul 22, 2018
Hi, i need the T700HKXXXREENxyyzz.zip for an enterprise reset for my tc700h and my email is togetherinpieces73@gmail.com if you could send me the link, that would be awesome:)

OHNONONO

Oct 26, 2014
Riverside
TC75

oI've reset some mc40s, tc70s and 51s without problems by placing said files onto the sd card. I also gained root on them except for tc51, i haven't tried yet.

I have now a tc75 that is unable to mount the external sd card in order to reset. It sees the storage is there in recovery but is not mounted. This is what is says in the manual: : "There is a Mandatory patch (T75NOLxxxxxxxxxxxx.zip) to be applied along with this OS which is required to update any package from an External SD card from MDM
only."

How to get around this? The only way to do this is through usb connection and placing the files onto the internal storage? I dont have a cable or cradle. And for everyone here who is also without this expensive usb cable, I think its plausible to make one since these units have the pinout connections right on the exterior, if anyone wants to figure it out, shouldn't be hard. They are locking down external storage access making it harder if you dont have a cable.

Last edited:

bobtsunam

Dec 9, 2010
Seattle
oI've reset some mc40s, tc70s and 51s without problems by placing said files onto the sd card. I also gained root on them except for tc51, i haven't tried yet.

I have now a tc75 that is unable to mount the external sd card in order to reset. It sees the storage is there in recovery but is not mounted. This is what is says in the manual: : "There is a Mandatory patch (T75NOLxxxxxxxxxxxx.zip) to be applied along with this OS which is required to update any package from an External SD card from MDM
only."

How to get around this? The only way to do this is through usb connection and placing the files onto the internal storage? I dont have a cable or cradle. And for everyone here who is also without this expensive usb cable, I think its plausible to make one since these units have the pinout connections right on the exterior, if anyone wants to figure it out, shouldn't be hard. They are locking down external storage access making it harder if you dont have a cable.
Factory cable might be the same as the Motorola factory cable. Without looking it up, I think the the 5v line is split into two going to the original pin and either the green or yellow wire pin with a 1k ohm resistor (don't quote me on that). Again I'm just assuming it would be like Motorola's since i thought they bought out Zebra/Symbol. Hence the restructured firmware support.

EDIT: Like this..

http://www.droidforums.net/threads/how-why-to-make-your-own-motorola-factory-cable.146492/

Last edited:

TurboMod

Aug 29, 2018
Tc70 clean No Enterprise installed and its rooted Magisk

I have tc70 symbol zebra finally I totally wipe out all enterprise that been installed on my device. If you can root ur tc70 or any model on zebra device root it and download this app parted sdcard, terminal for android, and system app mover. U can uninstall all the enterprise on your device... Now my tc70 more enterprise been installed... What I need now is custom ROM for this device but I don't think there is a custom ROM that fit on zebra device... But I will try to put some custom ROM any custom ROMs I will push it into my device hehehe... All enterprise no longer on my tc70 or tc700h everything works Wi-Fi touch screen volume power button no apps error. And yet my device went fast and smooth to use without enterprise installed and also its rooted by magisk root he he cheers . anyone out there who can provide a custom ROM for my tc70 rooted magisk please help me pm me and I will give the information on my device thank you

Sorry for bad English cheer

OHNONONO

Oct 26, 2014
Riverside
h2j1Nq

I'm getting a page error 404 not found when selecting download on zebra site. Only happens on AOSP builds. I don't get the error for downloading gms builds. Anyone experience this?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I'm trying to get around FRP lock tc51 by switching from gms build to aosp since email setup is not required for AOSP builds . Anyone know another way to bypass frp on marshmallow tc51 ?

The 404 page error gets me thinking they are blocking? What tf is going on?!

Reactions: miguemely
Sep 4, 2016
i've sucesfully upgraded to lollipop but have no wifi. there's nothing in the upgrade manual regarding having to do something extra for wifi!

jabz

Mar 1, 2007
Hi I need the following 2 files, for a Zebra/Symbol TC75BH-KA11ES I purchased via eBay.
Anyone have a dropbox/Mega link I can download these from please?

T75N0LXXARGEF21002.zip
Full Package Update

T75N0L50ARPEF21002.zip
Mandatory patch for v. 02.10.02

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was able to gain access to Zebra's firmware (access privileges have been revoked temporarily....I hope) downloads and am here to share it with anyone who needs it. Feel free to share the link or mirror as you see fit. It's my personal dropbox so if too much traffic happens I'll upload elsewhere. Though my upload speeds are crap as I'm stuck with DSL where I'm at, so please be patient as the files take time to get there and at the time of this post the files I already have are still uploading with about 4 hours left. Also, the files aren't organized an any way shape or form, so cross reference the version your device is on with the Zebra website to confirm which file you are supposed to use. The manual is free to download from their website. USE IT!

*DISCLAIMER*

Link to files

Dropbox

Zebra Downloads

*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****​

I apologize to all the members that have emailed me trying to find out about getting firmware files for their device. I have been out of the country and unable to keep this thread updated due to job restraints. In trying to gain access it appears that Zebra has began limiting access to their firmware files so as of right now I am unable to get access to their file server and retrieve anymore than what is already in my dropbox. I will leave that link up and anyone is free to mirror these files.

I will continue my attempts to gain access to the files everyone wants but I may have to use more unconventional methods to accomplish this and may not be worth it in the end. Sorry. Keep your fingers crossed...

Or better yet shoot an email to Zebra's support department, feed em some b.s. story about you needing to reset and update the firmware on the device you have because you bought it from ebay (*wink,wink*). They may ask for device specifics like serial numbers or something but sometimes if you wait it out, the approval may get pushed through to close the support ticket. Just don't give up on the first attempt. Good luck.:fingers-crossed:

*****EDIT2*****EDIT2*****EDIT2*****EDIT2*****EDIT2*****​

CLICK FOR FIRMWARE NEEDS
    thanks for your reply.

unfortunately, the download is also not possible after create an account and login. A software contract is required for this - and unfortunately my device does not have one. :-(
    Sorry to hear that! Keep looking i suppose. Bound to be something around the net.
    I was able to gain access to Zebra's firmware downloads and am here to share it with anyone who needs it. Feel free to share the link or mirror as you see fit. It's my personal dropbox so if too much traffic happens I'll upload elsewhere. Though my upload speeds are crap as I'm stuck with DSL where I'm at, so please be patient as the files take time to get there and at the time of this post the files I already have are still uploading with about 4 hours left. Also, the files aren't organized an any way shape or form, so cross reference the version your device is on with the Zebra website to confirm which file you are supposed to use. The manual is free to download from their website. USE IT!

*DISCLAIMER*

Link to files

Dropbox

Zebra Downloads

do you have the Factory Reset zip? not just the enterprise wipe?
    Has anybody else had any luck with locating these files? There are so many different ones with many different names for many different models. I have the TC700H and I flashed it with one of the ZIP files from the dropbox folder, works fine except wifi will not turn on.
    Hi! If somebody is looking for tc56 software:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aut4rrT7g-i3gflSaLNEnA8lF7yBGw?e=nFBdEv

FPU_ATLAS_02-13-15.00-OG-U08-STD
    Magisk v.16.7
    SR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502

Have somebody software for tc57/tc57x ?