FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: What u think

It really works
 
32 Vote(s)
42.11%
somewhat works
 
29 Vote(s)
38.16%
wasted
 
19 Vote(s)
25.00%

VULMAX UNIVERSAL APP V2.0 (EAS/HMP) - (Battery / Perfomance / Gaming profiles)

290 posts
Thanks Meter: 217
 
By dhanual, Senior Member on 16th September 2018, 03:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th August 2019, 04:28 PM |#121  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Will This work On Android P Lineage OS 16?
I want to try it but afraid to botloop since my storage are not possible To make A Nand Backup
 
 
28th August 2019, 07:36 PM |#122  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thooriq222

Will This work On Android P Lineage OS 16?
I want to try it but afraid to botloop since my storage are not possible To make A Nand Backup

yes sure u can try . i too use pie roms . and about the bootloops no one as ever reported a bootloop till now. bcoz none of the tweaks persist after a reboot..
29th August 2019, 05:54 AM |#123  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
can you make this working in a750?
29th August 2019, 06:39 AM |#124  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icodix

can you make this working in a750?

have you given a try?? idk whether my mod works with exynos type processors.. well give it a try .i will check and try to add support for these devices.. u can help me on that if u could by joining the telegram group and pm me.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhanual For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dhanual Ad-Free
30th August 2019, 12:17 AM |#125  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanual

have you given a try?? idk whether my mod works with exynos type processors.. well give it a try .i will check and try to add support for these devices.. u can help me on that if u could by joining the telegram group and pm me.

Noted mate! thanks! I will download and try it later.
3rd September 2019, 06:15 AM |#126  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Updated.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhanual For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dhanual Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 12:15 PM |#127  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Eas version is for eas kernel and the other one is for hmp based kernels.
14th September 2019, 12:42 PM |#128  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
here to share my experience
i' m using HTC M8 with lineage os 16, gapps and magisk.
After using this app does help os become more smooth.
Thanks so much
14th September 2019, 02:32 PM |#129  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by behumor

here to share my experience
i' m using HTC M8 with lineage os 16, gapps and magisk.
After using this app does help os become more smooth.
Thanks so much

Nice to hear that... You can join the telegram group if you want to keep in touch
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes