Some of you may be annoyed by the "No Notification" label on Android lollipop/marshmallow when there is no notification in the notification drawer in stock android :)
For those i made a quick guide how to remove this label!
lets start :)
- Knowledge how to De/Recompile Apk's Get Knowledge HERE
- Notepad++Download HERE
- SystemUI.apk of rom
- Patience if re/decompiling goes wrong :P
LETS START WITH THE GUIDE:
1) Extract SystemUI.apk with any root browser and paste to your PC (SystemUI.apk located in "root/system/Priv-app/SystemUI") do a Backup of orig. SystemUI.apk
2) Decompile the SystemUI.apk with apktool or any other Apk-Decompiler
3) Go to folder called "res". Than go to "values-xx" (xx stands for the language. I use my phone in German language so i will go for "values-de". Turkish people go to"values-tr" and so on)
4) After you are in "values-xx" folder open "Strings.xml" WITH NOTEPAD++
5) Press Ctrl+F and search for "No notifications" in your language you are using. In my case it will be "Keine Benachrichtigungen" (German)
(WARNING: There will be 2 results -> concentrate on the 2nd result)
6) Replace the "No notification" text with something you want to appear there. If you want to hide it, delete the "no notification" text and do not add anything.
(WARNING: Do not delete more than the "no notification" Text; So do not delete the whole string)
7) Save the file and close Notepad++
8) Recompile the apk and push it to your phone: "root/system/priv-app/SystemUI"
9) Reboot your phone and voila, you got a Notification drawer with no "no notification" text :)
tested by me on CM12 5.0.2 and CM12.1 5.1.1
I also made a German Video tutorial on this :D click Here
@PulseDroid - for very good apk de/recompile guide
@Flextrick - for very cool apk De/Recompile Tool i am using :)