FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] How to build LineageOS 16.0 on Windows 10 (via WSL 1.0)

325 posts
Thanks Meter: 233

By Uldiniad, Senior Member on 15th February 2018, 05:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2018, 07:21 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxueliuyun

"WSL is slower than native ubuntu on I/O but running it trough VM might be slowing it to death" this sentence gave me help. I allocated 2G memory and 1 cpu to Windows 10 in virtualbox. So I changed the configuration: 8G memory and 4 cpu. After this, I build the code, the error has gone. The ninja files generated finished, source code begin compile. However, compile speed, really slow.
Finally, thank you very much for your help.

Glad I was able to help. There's a reason why I put 16GB RAM as the first thing in my OP
8th March 2018, 10:04 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
[ 0% 97/86614] //frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script:libmcldScript yacc ScriptParser.yy
FAILED: /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/android_arm64_armv8-a_kryo_static_core/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.cpp /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/android_arm64_armv8-a_kryo_static_core/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.h
BISON_PKGDATADIR=external/bison/data prebuilts/misc/linux-x86/bison/bison -d --defines=/home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/android_arm64_armv8-a_kryo_static_core/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.h -o /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/android_arm64_armv8-a_kryo_static_core/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.cpp frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.yy
prebuilts/misc/linux-x86/bison/bison: error while loading shared libraries: libc++.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[ 0% 98/86614] //frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script:libmcldScript yacc ScriptParser.yy [linux]
FAILED: /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/linux_x86_64_static/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.cpp /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/linux_x86_64_static/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.h
BISON_PKGDATADIR=external/bison/data prebuilts/misc/linux-x86/bison/bison -d --defines=/home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/linux_x86_64_static/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.h -o /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/linux_x86_64_static/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.cpp frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.yy
prebuilts/misc/linux-x86/bison/bison: error while loading shared libraries: libc++.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[ 0% 106/86614] APK certs list: /home/mcenzie/android/lin...rts_intermediates/lineage_oneplus3-apkcerts-614519c814.txt
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
22:02:24 ninja failed with: exit status 1

#### failed to build some targets (06:22 (mm:ss)) ####

Anyone knows the problem ?!
8th March 2018, 10:20 PM |#33  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcenzie

[ 0% 97/86614] //frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script:libmcldScript yacc ScriptParser.yy
FAILED: /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/android_arm64_armv8-a_kryo_static_core/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.cpp /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/android_arm64_armv8-a_kryo_static_core/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.h
BISON_PKGDATADIR=external/bison/data prebuilts/misc/linux-x86/bison/bison -d --defines=/home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/android_arm64_armv8-a_kryo_static_core/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.h -o /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/android_arm64_armv8-a_kryo_static_core/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.cpp frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.yy
[ 0% 98/86614] //frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script:libmcldScript yacc ScriptParser.yy [linux]
FAILED: /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/linux_x86_64_static/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.cpp /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/linux_x86_64_static/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.h
BISON_PKGDATADIR=external/bison/data prebuilts/misc/linux-x86/bison/bison -d --defines=/home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/linux_x86_64_static/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.h -o /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/soong/.intermediates/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/libmcldScript/linux_x86_64_static/gen/yacc/frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.cpp frameworks/compile/mclinker/lib/Script/ScriptParser.yy
[ 0% 106/86614] APK certs list: /home/mcenzie/android/lin...rts_intermediates/lineage_oneplus3-apkcerts-614519c814.txt
22:02:24 ninja failed with: exit status 1

#### failed to build some targets (06:22 (mm:ss)) ####

Anyone knows the problem ?!

my bad, I deleted libc++.so because I thought that it wasn't being used...
I've put it back, so sync the changes and rebuild
The Following User Says Thank You to Uldiniad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Uldiniad Ad-Free
8th March 2018, 11:35 PM |#34  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uldiniad

my bad, I deleted libc++.so because I thought that it wasn't being used...
I've put it back, so sync the changes and rebuild

Thanks You. But Not Change. Its the same Error.
8th March 2018, 11:43 PM |#35  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks You. But Not Change. Its the same Error.

Then have you changed your roomservice.xml to include the lines in the OP?
Because without my commits your computer will use 32-bit bison (which is the pkg that is complaining in your build) and fail.
You can check that you have my changes by accessing the prebuilts/misc folder and checking that you have lib64 and libc++.so under that folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to Uldiniad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Uldiniad Ad-Free
9th March 2018, 02:34 AM |#36  

More
@Uldiniad

thats my roomservice.xml and my the folder from prebuilts/misc

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<manifest>

<project name="LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_oneplus3" path="device/oneplus/oneplus3" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>

<project name="LineageOS/android_device_oppo_common" path="device/oppo/common" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>

<project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github"/>

<project name="dianlujitao/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996" path="kernel/oneplus/msm8996" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>

<project name="LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings" path="packages/resources/devicesettings"/>

<project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_oneplus" path="vendor/oneplus" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>

<remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/misc"/>

<remove-project name="LineageOS/android_prebuilts_build-tools"/>

<project name="Uldiniad/android_prebuilts_misc" path="prebuilts/misc" remote="github"/>

<project name="Uldiniad/android_prebuilts_build-tools" path="prebuilts/build-tools" remote="github"/>

</manifest>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	4441606  
9th March 2018, 02:22 PM |#37  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@Uldiniad

thats my roomservice.xml and my the folder from prebuilts/misc

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<manifest>

<project name="LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_oneplus3" path="device/oneplus/oneplus3" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>

<project name="LineageOS/android_device_oppo_common" path="device/oppo/common" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>

<project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github"/>

<project name="dianlujitao/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996" path="kernel/oneplus/msm8996" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>

<project name="LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings" path="packages/resources/devicesettings"/>

<project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_oneplus" path="vendor/oneplus" remote="github" revision="lineage-15.1"/>

<remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/misc"/>

<remove-project name="LineageOS/android_prebuilts_build-tools"/>

<project name="Uldiniad/android_prebuilts_misc" path="prebuilts/misc" remote="github"/>

<project name="Uldiniad/android_prebuilts_build-tools" path="prebuilts/build-tools" remote="github"/>

</manifest>

your roomservice.xml seems right. In the prebuilts misc folder, can you check that you have a lib64 folder under linux-x86 and that the lib64 folder contains libc++.so?
If it is not there, then that is the issue.
9th March 2018, 04:15 PM |#38  

More
Ouh yes there is nothing. Where i can download it manually ?!
9th March 2018, 04:32 PM |#39  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ouh yes there is nothing. Where i can download it manually ?!

my prebuilts/misc repo on GitHub has it. that is why I have the step of adding my custom repo to the roomservice.xml. repo sync is supposed to take care of downloading the folder.
try this and let me know if it works (assuming you don't have not made any changes to any files in the source code that you want to keep, because this will set your your source code to be exactly on track with all repos online)
Code:
repo forall -vc "git reset --hard" && repo sync
10th March 2018, 02:30 PM |#40  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uldiniad

my prebuilts/misc repo on GitHub has it. that is why I have the step of adding my custom repo to the roomservice.xml. repo sync is supposed to take care of downloading the folder.
try this and let me know if it works (assuming you don't have not made any changes to any files in the source code that you want to keep, because this will set your your source code to be exactly on track with all repos online)

Code:
repo forall -vc "git reset --hard" && repo sync

so for now i become this error

[ 0% 908/98513] APK certs list: /home/mcenzie/android/lin...rts_intermediates/lineage_oneplus3-apkcerts-9f6a5688b3.txt
FAILED: /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus3/obj/PACKAGING/apkcerts_intermediates/lineage_oneplus3-apkcerts-9f6a5688b3.txt
/bin/bash /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus3/obj/PACKAGING/apkcerts_intermediates/lineage_oneplus3-apkcerts-9f6a5688b3.txt.rsp
/home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus3/obj/PACKAGING/apkcerts_intermediates/lineage_oneplus3-apkcerts-9f6a5688b3.txt.rsp: fork: Invalid argument
[ 0% 917/98513] Export includes file: -- /home/mcenzie/a...IBRARIES/libGLESv1_CM.ndk.15_intermediates/export_includes
13:25:07 ninja failed with: exit status 1

#### failed to build some targets (07:02 (mm:ss)) ####
10th March 2018, 04:12 PM |#41  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

so for now i become this error

[ 0% 908/98513] APK certs list: /home/mcenzie/android/lin...rts_intermediates/lineage_oneplus3-apkcerts-9f6a5688b3.txt
FAILED: /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus3/obj/PACKAGING/apkcerts_intermediates/lineage_oneplus3-apkcerts-9f6a5688b3.txt
/bin/bash /home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus3/obj/PACKAGING/apkcerts_intermediates/lineage_oneplus3-apkcerts-9f6a5688b3.txt.rsp
/home/mcenzie/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus3/obj/PACKAGING/apkcerts_intermediates/lineage_oneplus3-apkcerts-9f6a5688b3.txt.rsp: fork: Invalid argument
[ 0% 917/98513] Export includes file: -- /home/mcenzie/a...IBRARIES/libGLESv1_CM.ndk.15_intermediates/export_includes
13:25:07 ninja failed with: exit status 1

#### failed to build some targets (07:02 (mm:ss)) ####

That error is specific to your device, I can't help much with that.
I'd recommend you start with this:
Code:
make clobber
Code:
breakfast oneplus3 && make bacon WITH_DEXPREOPT=false
If it doesn't help. you'd have to search on google about the error and check on forums of people making unofficial builds for oneplus3 on lineage-15.1 branch and possibly post there. Alternatively, you can go on LineageOS chat room on IRC https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=lineageos-dev and ask about the error there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bashonwindows, lineageos, windows, wsl

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)