By ThePiGuy, Senior Member on 20th September 2018, 06:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2018, 08:47 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vignesh95

iam facing this error ? can u help please..... ?
see attachment !
@ThePiGuy

Thanks in advance

Ok can you show me the result of
Code:
ls  device/oneplus
2nd December 2018, 09:20 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 163

More
here u have it (see attachment)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePiGuy

Ok can you show me the result of

Code:
ls  device/oneplus

Hi @ThePiGuy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error revised.png
Views:	666
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	4656992  
2nd December 2018, 09:47 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Hi @ThePiGuy

ok. And now
Code:
ls device/oneplus/oneplus2
3rd December 2018, 04:28 AM |#14  

More
here u have it (see attachment)
Quote:

ok. And now

Code:
ls device/oneplus/oneplus2

revised
@ThePiGuy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ls_device_oneplus_oneplus2.png
Views:	322
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	4657149  
4th December 2018, 12:22 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

revised
@ThePiGuy

Ok. Sorry for the late reply.

You need to open the AndroidProducts.mk file and rename the lineage_oneplus2.mk line to aosp_oneplus2.mk.

You also need to change the lineage_oneplus2.mk file so it is called aosp_oneplus2.mk, and inside it you need to change any occurrences to aosp (basically you are rebranding the device tree to use the aosp versions rather than the lineage branded ones)
The Following User Says Thank You to ThePiGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThePiGuy Ad-Free
9th December 2018, 03:26 PM |#16  

More
Quote:

Ok. Sorry for the late reply.

You need to open the AndroidProducts.mk file and rename the lineage_oneplus2.mk line to aosp_oneplus2.mk.

You also need to change the lineage_oneplus2.mk file so it is called aosp_oneplus2.mk, and inside it you need to change any occurrences to aosp (basically you are rebranding the device tree to use the aosp versions rather than the lineage branded ones)

thanks! @ThePiGuy

now i am getting this error

[944/944] including vendor/qcom/opensource/dataservices/Android.mk ...
device/oppo/common/configpanel/Android.mk: error: ConfigPanel (APPS android-arm64) missing org.lineageos.platform.internal (JAVA_LIBRARIES android-arm64)
You can set ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true in your environment if this is intentional, but that may defer real problems until later in the build.
build/make/core/main.mk:837: error: exiting from previous errors.
20:05:06 ckati failed with: exit status 1

#### failed to build some targets (03:05 (mm:ss)) ####

Please help !
9th December 2018, 05:12 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

thanks! @ThePiGuy

now i am getting this error

[944/944] including vendor/qcom/opensource/dataservices/Android.mk ...
device/oppo/common/configpanel/Android.mk: error: ConfigPanel (APPS android-arm64) missing org.lineageos.platform.internal (JAVA_LIBRARIES android-arm64)
You can set ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true in your environment if this is intentional, but that may defer real problems until later in the build.
build/make/core/main.mk:837: error: exiting from previous errors.
20:05:06 ckati failed with: exit status 1

#### failed to build some targets (03:05 (mm:ss)) ####

Please help !

Sorry, I don't think I can help with that

Make sure your build environment is set up correctly (wiki.lineageos.org/devices/oneplus2/build will help with that) and also ensure you are using Pie device sources (from what I have gathered you are trying to build Pie, but if you are using device trees and kernel from Oreo or anything else then it will require much more than this guide details)
4th January 2019, 08:57 AM |#18  
Flag Banjarnegara
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Hi bro, i want to build lineage OS for unsupported device(Xiaomi Vince), please give me the step

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

iam get error like this

Quote:

including vendor/lineage/vendorsetup.sh
build/make/core/envsetup.mk:264: error: TARGET_ARCH not defined by board config: device/xiaomi/vince/BoardConfig.mk.
15:41:16 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
Device vince not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
Repository for vince not found in the LineageOS Github repository list. If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your local_manifests/roomservice.xml.
build/make/core/envsetup.mk:264: error: TARGET_ARCH not defined by board config: device/xiaomi/vince/BoardConfig.mk.
15:41:18 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
15:41:19 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don't have a product spec for: 'aosp_vince'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

No such item in brunch menu. Try 'breakfast'

12th March 2019, 01:02 PM |#19  
Flag Multan
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Help me
Hey
I have a common device source, which has linked my device to 3 more configuration files. I tried to change lineage to other rom in every possible location I can find but on building this error comes into action.
The error is same for every AOSP based rom

[email protected]:~/AEX$ mka aex -j4
vendor/aosp/config/bootanimation.mk:32: warning: Target bootanimation res is undefined, using generic bootanimation
============================================

▄▄▄ ▓█████ ▒██ ██▒
▒████▄ ▓█ ▀ ▒▒ █ █ ▒░
▒██ ▀█▄ ▒███ ░░ █ ░
░██▄▄▄▄██ ▒▓█ ▄ ░ █ █ ▒
▓█ ▓██▒░▒████▒▒██▒ ▒██▒
▒▒ ▓▒█░░░ ▒░ ░▒▒ ░ ░▓ ░
▒ ▒▒ ░ ░ ░ ░░░ ░▒ ░
░ ▒ ░ ░ ░
░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░

AospExtended-v6.3 9
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=9
EXTENDED_MOD_VERSION=AospExtended-v6.3-20190311-0935-UNOFFICIAL
TARGET_PRODUCT=aosp_fortuna3g
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=arm
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv8-a
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a53
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_2ND_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-4.15.0-20-generic-x86_64-Linux-Mint-19
HOST_CROSS_OS=windows
HOST_CROSS_ARCH=x86
HOST_CROSS_2ND_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=PQ2A.190205.001
OUT_DIR=/home/jmpfbmx/AEX/out
PRODUCT_SOONG_NAMESPACES= hardware/qcom/audio-caf/msm8916 hardware/qcom/display-caf/msm8916 hardware/qcom/media-caf/msm8916
[1/1] /home/jmpfbmx/AEX/out/soong/.minibootstrap/minibp /home/jmpfbmx/AEX/out/soong/.bootstrap/build.ninja
[55/56] glob prebuilts/ndk/stl.bp
[80/80] /home/jmpfbmx/AEX/out/soong/.bootstrap/bin/soong_build /home/jmpfbmx/AEX/out/soong/build.ninja
/home/jmpfbmx/AEX/out/build-aosp_fortuna3g-cleanspec.ninja is missing, regenerating...
vendor/aosp/config/bootanimation.mk:32: warning: Target bootanimation res is undefined, using generic bootanimation
/home/jmpfbmx/AEX/out/build-aosp_fortuna3g.ninja is missing, regenerating...
[25/1110] including development/build/Android.mk ...
development/build/build_android_stubs.mk:43: warning: android_stubs_current
development/build/build_android_stubs.mk:43: warning: metalava_android_stubs_current metalava_android_stubs_current
development/build/build_android_stubs.mk:43: warning: android_system_stubs_current
development/build/build_android_stubs.mk:43: warning: android_test_stubs_current
development/build/build_android_stubs.mk:43: warning: metalava_android_system_stubs_current metalava_android_system_stubs_current
development/build/build_android_stubs.mk:43: warning: metalava_android_test_stubs_current metalava_android_test_stubs_current
[271/1110] including frameworks/av/camera/Android.mk ...
frameworks/av/camera/cameraserver/Android.mk:18: warning: Target has integrated cameraserver into mediaserver. This is weakening security measures introduced in 7.0
[607/1110] including system/sepolicy/Android.mk ...
system/sepolicy/Android.mk:88: warning: Be careful when using the SELINUX_IGNORE_NEVERALLOWS flag. It does not work in user builds and using it will not stop you from failing CTS.
[1110/1110] including vendor/samsung/serranovexx-common/Android.mk ...
bootable/recovery/Android.mk: error: recovery (EXECUTABLES android-arm) missing libhealthd.lineage (STATIC_LIBRARIES android-arm)
device/samsung/qcom-common/doze/Android.mk: error: SamsungDoze (APPS android-arm) missing org.lineageos.platform.internal (JAVA_LIBRARIES android-arm)
hardware/interfaces/health/1.0/default/Android.mk: error: [email protected] (SHARED_LIBRARIES android-arm) missing libhealthd.lineage (STATIC_LIBRARIES android-arm)
hardware/samsung/AdvancedDisplay/Android.mk: error: AdvancedDisplay (APPS android-arm) missing org.lineageos.platform.internal (JAVA_LIBRARIES android-arm)
system/core/healthd/Android.mk: error: charger (EXECUTABLES android-arm) missing libhealthd.lineage (STATIC_LIBRARIES android-arm)
build/make/core/main.mk:850: error: exiting from previous errors.
10:40:35 ckati failed with: exit status 1
build/make/core/main.mk:21: recipe for target 'run_soong_ui' failed
make: *** [run_soong_ui] Error 1

#### failed to build some targets (05:24 (mm:ss)) ####
13th March 2019, 12:30 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itexpert.120

Hey
I have a common device source, which has linked my device to 3 more configuration files. I tried to change lineage to other rom in every possible location I can find but on building this error comes into action.
The error is same for every AOSP based rom

[email protected]:~/AEX$ mka aex -j4

Ok so what it looks like - did you sync only the device trees and any common ones and then use the "brunch" or "breakfast" command to download the rest of the repos. If so, then it's still pulled the repos from lineage (in all the dependency files, you can see where they come from)

If you did, try finding the AEX equivalent repo and replacing that in the .dependency file that it is referred to in.

If this is not what you did, please detail what you did to get your environment
21st March 2019, 01:55 PM |#21  
Flag Multan
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Quote:

Ok so what it looks like - did you sync only the device trees and any common ones and then use the "brunch" or "breakfast" command to download the rest of the repos. If so, then it's still pulled the repos from lineage (in all the dependency files, you can see where they come from)

If you did, try finding the AEX equivalent repo and replacing that in the .dependency file that it is referred to in.

If this is not what you did, please detail what you did to get your environment

Uhh.. I synced the ROM, Device Tree, Vendor, Kernel, qcom_audio-caf, devicesetting, and changed LOS to AOSP in DT.
That gave me that compiling error.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)