Make 480x800 image as PNG or JPG.
Open in with Paint.Net with RGB565 plugin and save it as *.rgb565
Compress it to oemlogo.mbn (or just rename it)
Upload it as /data/cust/logo/oemlogo.mbn
Upload load_oemlogo to /data/local/tmp
Execute load_oemlogo in Terminal as root/superuser (find it in archive below)
Huawei Y7 (Prime) 2018 and similar LDN-Lxx
Boot logo to replace is in /product/etc/logo/oemlogo.mbn.
Changing anim is in /product/etc/logo/chargelogo.mbn (to do someday).
Boot logo is still in /OEMinfo partition, between 24B0200 and 27A77FF, in BGR24 format!
- Dump /oeminfo via TWRP, ADB, FFddumper or else.... (/dev/block/mmcblk0p30, 64MB)
- Make new logo as PNG 720x1440 and convert it with PNG2MBN.bat (which use FFMPEG)
or edit original logo by MBN2PNG.bat, make changes and revert it like above.
Y7 Logo Change.7zip
- Download OEMLogo IMG maker
- Replace oemlogo-y7.mbn with your mbn and execute make_oemlogo.bat
- Now you got full 64MB oemingo.img and flash it with TWPR or Fastboot.