Here's Instructions i made this solution i think it work for all android phones !
1. Enable Developer options and check "OEM Unlocking" (tap 8 times build number in phone info)
2. Go to GOOGLE PLAY STORE, search for DisableService App after that install it
3. Open This APP then go to tab SYSTEM
4. Search for Google Play Services
5. Search for Frp Uncheck Frp Service !
5A. Allow Root Access!
5B. Uncheck FrpUpdateIntentService
6. Now You Have FRP Disabled (YOU CAN'T HAVE ADDED GOOGLE ACCOUNT WHILE DISABLING, THIS INCREASE CHANCE OF BRICKING DEVICE!)
7.After it, you cannot add google account via settings it will say Application "name" Has stopped
9.Search for "Manager"
11. Search For Enter Email and Password or something
11A. IMPORTANT DON'T SELECT SECOND, THERE'S 2 OPTIONS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED 1 ONE
12. Open ... Tab then select Login Using Browser or something
13. Write email address then password, Wait for logging in Window will close and you will go back to quickshortcutmaker
FINISHED ! Your Phone is now FRP Unlocked With Google Account ! You can check FRP Lock Status with google account in DownloadMode , Enjoy Your Custom Roms etc
No more Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock
you can have custom recovery with google account, IMPORTANT: don't delete your google account ! if you delete you need to go back to 8. step again !, have fun -Tested On My SM-G531F Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime lollipop 6.1.1 Rooted Unlocked Now FRP Unlocked-- Tested 5 times! Warning:You need to do same if you install Custom OS !
NOTES ! READ IT !
You Need Rooted Device Only!!
You don't need Check USB Debugging
You don't need custom recovery !
i haven't seen anywhere way to disable FRP Lock with google account (after uninstall app disableservice frp will re-enable make sure you installed it to \system\app)
I Have do this, I haven't found anywhere solution to do this , this is my first Unlock ! Enjoy Your FRP Unlocked Phone!
PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF MY SOLUTION WORK