Thanks Meter: 70

By TheSMGCraft, Senior Member on 7th September 2016, 01:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2017, 09:03 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSMGCraft

GOOGLE PATCHED THIS METHOD.IF YOU UPDATED GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES TO LATEST VERSION. YOU CANNOT DOWNGRADE IT USING .apk that i attached HERE!.
You need to have a bit older Google Play Services to disable FrpUpdateIntentService. Latest Google Play Services is not downgradeable anymore.
Latest Google Play Services Has Patched Frp Lock Disable by hiding "FrpUpdateIntentService" without disabling it, it's impossible to disable frp lock with google account. it's important to disable FrpUpdateIntentService for FRP Lock disable method to work.
USE AT OWN RISK, IF YOU HAVE CUSTOM KERNEL THEN IF GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES WILL UPDATE SOMEHOW THEN YOU WILL GET "Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock"
To avoid Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock when google play services updated
Then you have no choice. you need to live without google account added.
(1 Downgrade Google Play Services Method still exists. ask me in private for more info about that downgrade)
(Maybe it's still Downgradeable, but there is 61% it's not downgradeable using apk anymore)

Is there a new way to disable FRP lock while signing in with a google account? Thanks.
8th February 2018, 10:55 AM |#12  

More
do you have update link of apk
Quote:

WARNING!!, Google Patched This Guide in Latest Version of Google Play Services. DO NOT UPDATE GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES TO LATEST VERSION. You can still Disable FRP if you have FrpUpdateIntentService. But if you don't have it. To Make Disable FRP Work again you can do this. Downgrade Google Play Services. or Modify Google Play Services APP. Before Doing My Guide. Download And Install this http://viid.me/qwsapn .apk to be able to Disable FRP Lock. It's ModifiedNote. They Patched it because it was disabling important security.

Here's Instructions i made this solution i think it work for all android phones !
1. Enable Developer options and check "OEM Unlocking" (tap 8 times build number in phone info)
2. Go to GOOGLE PLAY STORE, search for DisableService App after that install it
3. Open This APP then go to tab SYSTEM
4. Search for Google Play Services
5. Search for Frp Uncheck Frp Service !
5A. Allow Root Access!
5B. Uncheck FrpUpdateIntentService
6. Now You Have FRP Disabled (YOU CAN'T HAVE ADDED GOOGLE ACCOUNT WHILE DISABLING, THIS INCREASE CHANCE OF BRICKING DEVICE!)
7.After it, you cannot add google account via settings it will say Application "name" Has stopped
8.Download QuickShortCutMaker
9.Search for "Manager"
10.Open IT
11. Search For Enter Email and Password or something
11A. IMPORTANT DON'T SELECT SECOND, THERE'S 2 OPTIONS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED 1 ONE
12. Open ... Tab then select Login Using Browser or something
13. Write email address then password, Wait for logging in Window will close and you will go back to quickshortcutmaker
FINISHED ! Your Phone is now FRP Unlocked With Google Account ! You can check FRP Lock Status with google account in DownloadMode , Enjoy Your Custom Roms etc
No more Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock
you can have custom recovery with google account, IMPORTANT: don't delete your google account ! if you delete you need to go back to 8. step again !, have fun -Tested On My SM-G531F Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime lollipop 6.1.1 Rooted Unlocked Now FRP Unlocked-- Tested 5 times! Warning:You need to do same if you install Custom OS !
NOTES ! READ IT !
You Need Rooted Device Only!!
You don't need Check USB Debugging
You don't need custom recovery !
i haven't seen anywhere way to disable FRP Lock with google account (after uninstall app disableservice frp will re-enable make sure you installed it to \system\app)
I Have do this, I haven't found anywhere solution to do this , this is my first Unlock ! Enjoy Your FRP Unlocked Phone!
-------------------------------------------------------
PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF MY SOLUTION WORK

do you have updated link for apk
5th September 2018, 07:00 AM |#13  
Flag Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks Meter: 109

More
i have discovered a new frp bypass, to do it you just have to be lucky i guess
1. buy a phone where the seller had the bootloader unlocked, or bypass the setup screen to enable the ability to unlock the bootloader and do so (if you still can idk)
2. flash twrp
3. flash your rom (if you dont want to use stock)
4. mount /system, use the file explorer to go into /system/priv-app
5. delete the setup folder (contains setup.apk of course)
6. reboot
its been literally 15 minutes so idk how permanent this is, but ive added my own google account and everything seems working and in order. htc u11 8.0.0 btw.
5th January 2019, 08:51 AM |#14  

More
FRP unlock?
Quote:

WARNING!!, Google Patched This Guide in Latest Version of Google Play Services. DO NOT UPDATE GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES TO LATEST VERSION. You can still Disable FRP if you have FrpUpdateIntentService. But if you don't have it. To Make Disable FRP Work again you can do this. Downgrade Google Play Services. or Modify Google Play Services APP. Before Doing My Guide. Download And Install this http://viid.me/qwsapn .apk to be able to Disable FRP Lock. It's ModifiedNote. They Patched it because it was disabling important security.

Here's Instructions i made this solution i think it work for all android phones !
1. Enable Developer options and check "OEM Unlocking" (tap 8 times build number in phone info)
2. Go to GOOGLE PLAY STORE, search for DisableService App after that install it
3. Open This APP then go to tab SYSTEM
4. Search for Google Play Services
5. Search for Frp Uncheck Frp Service !
5A. Allow Root Access!
5B. Uncheck FrpUpdateIntentService
6. Now You Have FRP Disabled (YOU CAN'T HAVE ADDED GOOGLE ACCOUNT WHILE DISABLING, THIS INCREASE CHANCE OF BRICKING DEVICE!)
7.After it, you cannot add google account via settings it will say Application "name" Has stopped
8.Download QuickShortCutMaker
9.Search for "Manager"
10.Open IT
11. Search For Enter Email and Password or something
11A. IMPORTANT DON'T SELECT SECOND, THERE'S 2 OPTIONS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED 1 ONE
12. Open ... Tab then select Login Using Browser or something
13. Write email address then password, Wait for logging in Window will close and you will go back to quickshortcutmaker
FINISHED ! Your Phone is now FRP Unlocked With Google Account ! You can check FRP Lock Status with google account in DownloadMode , Enjoy Your Custom Roms etc
No more Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock
you can have custom recovery with google account, IMPORTANT: don't delete your google account ! if you delete you need to go back to 8. step again !, have fun -Tested On My SM-G531F Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime lollipop 6.1.1 Rooted Unlocked Now FRP Unlocked-- Tested 5 times! Warning:You need to do same if you install Custom OS !
NOTES ! READ IT !
You Need Rooted Device Only!!
You don't need Check USB Debugging
You don't need custom recovery !
i haven't seen anywhere way to disable FRP Lock with google account (after uninstall app disableservice frp will re-enable make sure you installed it to \system\app)
I Have do this, I haven't found anywhere solution to do this , this is my first Unlock ! Enjoy Your FRP Unlocked Phone!
-------------------------------------------------------
PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF MY SOLUTION WORK

I have a smasung j7 sky pro that I can't get to boot past network log in due to this. I know really nothing about the phones history it was bought at a flea market and it been sitting here . Anyways the phone has been reset it looks to be quite a few times . Is there a step I can take to one see if oem is unlocked unlock it if needed to unlock the front door for? I'm a complete newbie with this task. So any help even if it's a post to read it a site to check out. I'm all ears. Thank you in advance.. I my goal is to get this updated with fusion. So I know I have along ways to go again thank you all for what you do. It truly helps us little guys ....
26th June 2019, 04:21 AM |#15  

More
what a f*$%ing moron
if i could get into the settings then i wouldnt need to bypass frp. FRP means you cant get into the phone to start with
1st December 2019, 03:46 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Bishop

if i could get into the settings then i wouldnt need to bypass frp. FRP means you cant get into the phone to start with

Some versions of the Android kernel are out of date and they allow you to do some trickery to get into the settings via the keyboard or a help link within the FRP itself.
It's a matter of luck, he is no moron.... It is you who is the frustrated moron, please refrain from name calling out of sheer frustration. lmao
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)