FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+] HEBF Optimizer - Get in the control of your device - (2019/02/22)

281 posts
Thanks Meter: 744

By IvsomEmidio, Senior Member on 18th June 2016, 09:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from IvsomEmidio: v2.2.2 available!
12th March 2019, 12:00 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 1

More

29th March 2019, 12:40 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Hey i bought the pro version some time ago but now i see that it stopped getting updates. Free version still does.. what do i do? Pay again the same app to remove ads in free version?
29th March 2019, 05:50 PM |#1003  
Flag Teresina
Thanks Meter: 611

Donate to Me
More
Hello fellow users, we are out for military reasons. We should be right back to development in a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeob

Why did you disable guest login? Now i cant register and cant login. It doesnt connect internet maybe...

For the anonymous login, please see below.
It doesn't connect? Check if it's everything OK with your Google Play Services, it could even be an adblocking app. This is an isolated issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TjNiko

ok im pissed of an lil bit, hebf pro has been removed and i had to buy pro inside the app to get all features... seems an bit unfair to me.

Yes it is, you may send us an email with your account used to login to HEBF and some order ID so we can confirm and fix the issue. We have been doing this since January.
For users who have bought the old HEBF Optimizer "Pro", the only way to get your "pro" features is through your account, these are 2 different pieces of software, that's part of the reason the anonymous login has been removed (yes, it did exist).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TjNiko

nah its like its sad leo gone this way, pro had nice theming, i have tried to contact him a few times to help him out, no response.

Maybe you send to the wrong email address? Use [email protected] or my personal email [email protected] or even a private message here @ XDA. All og these you can find inside the app (see "About" and "Bug report")

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxiK.

Hey i bought the pro version some time ago but now i see that it stopped getting updates. Free version still does.. what do i do? Pay again the same app to remove ads in free version?

Answered above, send us an email ([email protected])
16th May 2019, 09:08 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Just bought the pro version and the app is awesome, but is it possible to toggle game booster automatically when game launched using tasker? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro using XDA Labs
16th May 2019, 10:02 AM |#1005  
Flag Teresina
Thanks Meter: 611

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushuguru

Is it possible to toggle game booster automatically when game launched using tasker?

I'll see what we can do
The Following User Says Thank You to Lennoard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lennoard Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 05:26 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Can someone share their custom settings that's have the best output in terms of smoothness, battery and performance?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)