FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Make Custom ROM + Add ROOT for Unbranded Chinese Tablet [HW: MT6582] [Model: T906]

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
By Which-Android-Am-I?, Member on 10th December 2018, 09:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2020, 10:42 PM |#391  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danidelosfu

Ok i want to try It, thanks

I try with Many ROMs and nothing, same problem, somebody have a complete backup of zh960 MB v3.1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200105_013514.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	251.1 KB
ID:	4924269   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200104_004618.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	250.5 KB
ID:	4924271  
14th January 2020, 11:47 PM |#392  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danidelosfu

I try with Many ROMs and nothing, same problem, somebody have a complete backup of zh960 MB v3.1

The problem is that the screen propriety is hard to find...screen isn't the same globally...you can test multiple combinaison for find goods lk.bin and pro.info with good firmware...me too, I can'tšŸ˜¢

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadinio123

The problem is that the screen propriety is hard to find...screen isn't the same globally...you can test multiple combinaison for find goods lk.bin and pro.info with good firmware...me too, I can'tšŸ˜¢

A lot of people think that is easy to find but no...hard to find the good combinaison, there are a lot of zh960 with different screens and touchs parameters...

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadinio123

The problem is that the screen propriety is hard to find...screen isn't the same globally...you can test multiple combinaison for find goods lk.bin and pro.info with good firmware...me too, I can'tšŸ˜¢

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------


A lot of people think that is easy to find but no...hard to find the good combinaison, there are a lot of zh960 with different screens and touchs parameters...

Tell you that if you have an image, boot and touchs possibility, you are in the good way...
15th January 2020, 12:18 AM |#393  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadinio123

The problem is that the screen propriety is hard to find...screen isn't the same globally...you can test multiple combinaison for find goods lk.bin and pro.info with good firmware...me too, I can't

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------


A lot of people think that is easy to find but no...hard to find the good combinaison, there are a lot of zh960 with different screens and touchs parameters...

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------


Tell you that if you have an image, boot and touchs possibility, you are in the good way...

I have a philz touch recovery, but i havent image and i can't install the recovery, and not work on betools and spft šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢
15th January 2020, 12:44 AM |#394  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danidelosfu

I have a philz touch recovery, but i havent image and i can't install the recovery, and not work on betools and spft šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

You need to flash good rom to flash with spft who boot and with the screen on for begin...after you will try, you will can replace the recovery in spft by philz recovery...
16th January 2020, 12:30 AM |#395  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Hi to all! Is there anyone who know adb shell commands for calibration touch pleased? Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadinio123

Hi to all! Is there anyone who know adb shell commands for calibration touch pleased? Thank you

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2263582
16th January 2020, 08:19 PM |#396  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Custom ROM on Chinese N960 MT6582 tablet
@Dadinio123 @gag333 @Rortiz2
I need to install custom ROM on my unbranded Chinese tablet. Baiduzhe N960 MT6582 MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797). Please see the attachments for device specifications.

I have followed the instructions which @Which-Android-Am-I? mentioned on the start, but not able to install TWRP recovery. It gives me error "partition 'recovery' not support flash". I have both MTK Droid Tool and SP Flash Tool, but I need a little more instructions to install TWRP and custom ROM.

Lastly, is this LineageOS version stable? Should I try this? I'm afraid of getting my device brick or useless. Please guide. I appreciate your feedback. Many thanks, Regards.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191228_145105.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	254.9 KB
ID:	4928071   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191228_145114.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	254.4 KB
ID:	4928073   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191228_145145.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	4928075  
16th January 2020, 09:05 PM |#397  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbreakkid58

@[email protected]@Rortiz2
I need to install custom ROM on my unbranded Chinese tablet. Baiduzhe N960 MT6582 MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797). Please see the attachments for device specifications.

I have followed the instructions which @Which-Android-Am-I? mentioned on the start, but not able to install TWRP recovery. It gives me error "partition 'recovery' not support flash". I have both MTK Droid Tool and SP Flash Tool, but I need a little more instructions to install TWRP and custom ROM.

Lastly, is this LineageOS version stable? Should I try this? I'm afraid of getting my device brick or useless. Please guide. I appreciate your feedback. Many thanks, Regards.

Hello, before that you do anything, do a full backup of your system...with WWR and SPFT, no need root
Yesterday, 09:49 AM |#398  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbreakkid58

@[email protected]@Rortiz2
I need to install custom ROM on my unbranded Chinese tablet. Baiduzhe N960 MT6582 MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797). Please see the attachments for device specifications.

I have followed the instructions which @Which-Android-Am-I? mentioned on the start, but not able to install TWRP recovery. It gives me error "partition 'recovery' not support flash". I have both MTK Droid Tool and SP Flash Tool, but I need a little more instructions to install TWRP and custom ROM.

Lastly, is this LineageOS version stable? Should I try this? I'm afraid of getting my device brick or useless. Please guide. I appreciate your feedback. Many thanks, Regards.

Don't manual format!
Colt OS 1.4 on 4pda is good for me, I have installed it successfully, the only problem that I have is touchs screen because I have do manual format and drivers of touchs are not good

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadinio123

Don't manual format!
Colt OS 1.4 on 4pda is good for me, I have installed it successfully, the only problem that I have is touchs screen because I have do manual format and drivers of touchs are not good

See this topic and use google traduction:
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=947976
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cheap chinese tablet, custom rom, mediatek, mt6582, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes