Hi all, fellow tablet owners! We're quite a few, maybe we could make a Club and name us T906'ers
These are my MTK Droid Tools info, which slightly differs, perhaps are they upgraded?
My main goal was to root this guy and maybe put a newer Android version on it, Nougat preferred but Marshmellow would be fine either. Then I came across this thread and aimed to get also a working TWRP recovery.
I am willing to help in any way I can but please bear with my lack of modding knowledge, since my only one experience was on mother's Galaxy J3: I flashed TWRP with Odin and SuperSU from recovery, then I installed Link2SD and finally linked her gazillion Apps to SD card.
Any kind of simple guidance to the process would be really appreciated.
Hello, I'm sorry but I still have no progress. I am very busy because I have many exams. When I finish them I'll see what I can fix in beta 8. I've also been helping to fix @Dadinio123, his tablet said boot error !!!!
---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------
- THIS .ZIP: https://mega.nz/#!f59xiYxL!-_9AFSikT...V7gVIXagniGaSg
- A COMPUTER
- MTK PRELOADER DRIVERS INSTALLED
- BRICKED ZH960 TABLET
1. Unpack the zip
2. Go to folder FIRMWARE 1 and unpack it
3. Go to folder SP Flash Tools and open flashtool.exe
4. Select the MT6582_Android_scratter.txt that is in the FIRMWARE 1 folder, connect the tablet powered off and click on download
5. Once is complete, close FlashTools
6. Go to BEETOOLS folder
7. Unpack BEETOLS.zip and install it
6. Once you install it, execute it, select offline login and select the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_1912.key
Are you able to resolve?
I have the same problem, when finishing the flash rom the screen will light up but have no image
my Tablet: P10 zh960 MT6582 ,
|cheap chinese tablet, custom rom, mediatek, mt6582, root|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|