FORUMS

Make Custom ROM + Add ROOT for Unbranded Chinese Tablet [HW: MT6582] [Model: T906]

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 23

By Which-Android-Am-I?, Member on 10th December 2018, 08:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th January 2020, 01:40 PM |#401  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
cannot connect via adb
So I have practically the exact same tablet as the OP (except mine reports accurately on memory and storage) but for some reason I just cannot get adb or any other tool for that matter to see it. Not even with the appropriate MTK drivers. Can file transfer fine. Have tried multiple PC's and USB cables and even a macbook and a linux machine, cannot work it out. Anyone else have that issue?
29th January 2020, 12:12 PM |#402  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bêlit

Hi all, fellow tablet owners! We're quite a few, maybe we could make a Club and name us T906'ers
These are my MTK Droid Tools info, which slightly differs, perhaps are they upgraded?

My main goal was to root this guy and maybe put a newer Android version on it, Nougat preferred but Marshmellow would be fine either. Then I came across this thread and aimed to get also a working TWRP recovery.
I am willing to help in any way I can but please bear with my lack of modding knowledge, since my only one experience was on mother's Galaxy J3: I flashed TWRP with Odin and SuperSU from recovery, then I installed Link2SD and finally linked her gazillion Apps to SD card.
Any kind of simple guidance to the process would be really appreciated.

Hi Bêlit, I had the exact firmware that you have in your tablet, i haven't found it on the web, can you share your stock firmware pleased? Thank you very much
1st February 2020, 08:50 PM |#403  

More
Help please!
I spent so much time for unbricking ny zh906 tablet. finally I found a firmware that I flash with spflashtools . The tablet revived -but now its stuck on the "Boot error" - I tried many solutions from this thread but did not succeed.
I really apriciate if someone can help! thank u.
2nd February 2020, 10:53 PM |#404  

More
hallo, me too with the problem "boot error !!"
MTK 6582 (fake 6797) , kernel: 3.4.67 buildserver7 , build. T906_vEN0DD3_20191031
build ID: KOT49H, SDK (API) 19, armeabi-v7a, ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l) ,screen size: 800X1217 (fake2560 * 1600)
band version: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V34, 2018.01.02
carry over from build.prop
ro.build.id = KOT49H
ro.build.display.id = ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.10
ro.build.version.incremental = vEN0DD3
ro.custom.build.version = vEN0DD3
ro.build.version.sdk = 19
ro.build.version.codename REL =
ro.build.version.release = 4.4.2
ro.build.date = 2019 年 10 月 31 日 星期四 12:05:51 CST
ro.build.date.utc = 1572494751
ro.build.type = user
ro.build.user = buildserver
ro.build.host = buildserver7
ro.build.tags = release-keys
ro.product.model = zh960
ro.product.brand = alps
ro.product.name = zh960
ro.product.device = zh960
ro.product.board = zh960
ro.product.cpu.abi = armeabi-V7A
ro.product.cpu.abi2 = armeabi
i made rom copy with mtk droid using the cache value but it goes the same in boot error and also with all the other zh960 roms found in the discussion.install a rom MY6582 JTY KT096H_v03 hxdl 4.4.2 20150828 but it remains black screen and without sound. I realize that it is installed because pc detects tablets like KT096H.
the problem arose because I accidentally flashed PHILL recovery as a boot file, from that moment the tablet dead. please help! thanks 1000
5th February 2020, 12:49 PM |#405  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rortiz2

Yes, but I prefer private message.

Can you help me to make a custom logo for Coolpad
9th February 2020, 09:14 PM |#406  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
So close, yet so far.
The device I was using/testing died months ago, hence no replies here. Around Christmas I just spent the money and bought a used Samsung tablet off of ebay. I just wanted something that worked, which is why I attempted building a replacement OS for some cheap chinese product. The source files weren't an exact match, and I couldn't get the full source files from the one partition on my actual device due to encryption or lack of knowledge.

That's part of the reason anything I posted here still had issues. I wouldn't consider it stable, but if you are okay with the limited functionality, you are welcome. I won't be providing anymore updates for this hardware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag333

Hi Harold,

as far as I can say your Lineage 14.1 Image beta3 is the best.
Sound is still a problem, but for my daily use it works quite well.

Do you see a chance to use the newer sources from lineage 14.1?

Thank you for your support.

15th February 2020, 08:38 PM |#407  
Flag Rockingham
Thanks Meter: 4

More
tried
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rortiz2

Hello, I'm sorry but I still have no progress. I am very busy because I have many exams. When I finish them I'll see what I can fix in beta 8. I've also been helping to fix @Dadinio123, his tablet said boot error !!!!

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

REQUIREMENTS:
- THIS .ZIP: https://mega.nz/#!f59xiYxL!-_9AFSikT...V7gVIXagniGaSg
- A COMPUTER
- MTK PRELOADER DRIVERS INSTALLED
- BRICKED ZH960 TABLET
GUIDE:
1. Unpack the zip
2. Go to folder FIRMWARE 1 and unpack it
3. Go to folder SP Flash Tools and open flashtool.exe
4. Select the MT6582_Android_scratter.txt that is in the FIRMWARE 1 folder, connect the tablet powered off and click on download
5. Once is complete, close FlashTools
6. Go to BEETOOLS folder
7. Unpack BEETOLS.zip and install it
6. Once you install it, execute it, select offline login and select the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_1912.key

7. Go to folder FIRMWARE2 and unpack the .zip
8. Now folow the steps of this image and click on Download:

9. Now, unplug the tablet and power up
10. The tablet should start to boot up!

PS: Sorry for my english.

Beetools not working for me. Have error with key
18th February 2020, 03:12 PM |#408  
Flag Nieuwediep
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncrawler

Look at the date part in the key name (1912).
Set the date of your PC to that date and it will work. (I did 15 Dec 2019).
The Following User Says Thank You to Henkdrenth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Henkdrenth Ad-Free
21st February 2020, 08:22 AM |#409  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncrawler

Hello! In the jklinks link, there is the last version that works online and outline
The Following User Says Thank You to Dadinio123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dadinio123 Ad-Free
24th March 2020, 11:00 AM |#410  
Flag Minas Gerais

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danidelosfu

I have a philz touch recovery, but i havent image and i can't install the recovery, and not work on betools and spft

Are you able to resolve?
I have the same problem, when finishing the flash rom the screen will light up but have no image
my Tablet: P10 zh960 MT6582 ,
ro.build.id=KOT49H
ro.build.display.id=ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.10
ro.build.version.incremental=vEN4125
ro.custom.build.version=vEN4125
29th March 2020, 11:48 AM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchaoling

Are you able to resolve?
I have the same problem, when finishing the flash rom the screen will light up but have no image
my Tablet: P10 zh960 MT6582 ,
ro.build.id=KOT49H
ro.build.display.id=ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.10
ro.build.version.incremental=vEN4125
ro.custom.build.version=vEN4125

Hi, i dont resolvé the problem, i read in other forum, how to do It, for me not work,
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=947976
If you can resolvé the problem please help me thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to danidelosfu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danidelosfu Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cheap chinese tablet, custom rom, mediatek, mt6582, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)