FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What do you think about ADK after using?

Awesome, going to buy it...

10 Vote(s)
23.81%
Nice work! no time for buying...

16 Vote(s)
38.10%
Pretty Good! Worth buying

7 Vote(s)
16.67%
It's OK!

9 Vote(s)
21.43%

[IDE][1.0.5.8]ADK - A Powerful Android Kitchen (Complete)

225 posts
Thanks Meter: 187

Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2019, 05:46 PM |#151  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dombivali

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digvijaysing

Hy
I am using ADK from about week now and project is completed and after creating custom rom build after flashing rom it is giving me error that E001 Are you flashing rom of same mobile,so working for many hours and it didn't work out.
I just downloaded old Custom rom which is working fine (Flashable) and than open new project of this rom in ADK and without changing anything just create a build and try to flash it and it is giving me error again that are you flashing rom of this mobile (I don't change anything in rom).
I using ADK given by [email protected] exe file only this file give me iption to build and after build it is giving error at time of flashing I am using twrp latest
Device Redmi Note 4 Rom Dot os 3.0

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Its showing project option but build is not working perfectly

Can you post the whole error of ROM flashing! Since I am not able to replicate this error on AOSP based ROM android version 8

13th June 2019, 06:58 AM |#152  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
ADK Build Problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Can you post the whole error of ROM flashing! Since I am not able to replicate this error on AOSP based ROM android version 8

Actually for trial I just take dot os 3.0 mido pie (Android 9 rom treble)and create project of name dot os and without modifying anything I just create build(Build is not working on main adk.exe file so I am using adk.exe file given by u personally with fixing the project option error) and after flashing zip its giving me Error E001 (Failed to update system image) and error7 (Are you flashing on same device actually I tried solution to remove assert from updater script but its still showing up there & I am just taking rom unpacking it and packing it nothing was changed in code and permisson).
I checked this for almost 2days and nothing is working out, It will very helpful if this issue is fixed & by the way.
Congrats ADK Kitchen just completed 1 year on xda it will be nice if we get some bonus or sale.
13th June 2019, 07:31 AM |#153  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dombivali

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Actually for trial I just take dot os 3.0 mido pie (Android 9 rom treble)and create project of name dot os and without modifying anything I just create build(Build is not working on main adk.exe file so I am using adk.exe file given by u personally with fixing the project option error) and after flashing zip its giving me Error E001 (Failed to update system image) and error7 (Are you flashing on same device actually I tried solution to remove assert from updater script but its still showing up there & I am just taking rom unpacking it and packing it nothing was changed in code and permisson).
I checked this for almost 2days and nothing is working out, It will very helpful if this issue is fixed & by the way.
Congrats ADK Kitchen just completed 1 year on xda it will be nice if we get some bonus or sale.

Hello I was comparing the build zip with the original zip of your DOT OS 3. I don't see there is nothing wrong with system.new.br or such files since they are packed perfectly. What I see is in the build zip there is no system\build.prop file which is present in original zip.

So what you need to do is to copy the folder "system" (which contains only build.prop) from your original mido zip and add it to the build archive of your DOTOS3 project. The build file is located in ADK Projects\your-project-name\Build. Add the system folder to this archive and try to flash now! Reply me if this is successful.

And about buying ADK, you can buy it for $5 it's very cheap
14th June 2019, 02:47 AM |#154  
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Quote:

Hello I was comparing the build zip with the original zip of your DOT OS 3. I don't see there is nothing wrong with system.new.br or such files since they are packed perfectly. What I see is in the build zip there is no system\build.prop file which is present in original zip.

So what you need to do is to copy the folder "system" (which contains only build.prop) from your original mido zip and add it to the build archive of your DOTOS3 project. The build file is located in ADK Projects\your-project-name\Build. Add the system folder to this archive and try to flash now! Reply me if this is successful.

Nothing changed System folder which contain build.prop is there just for checking build.prop info it don't take part in updater script and Other roms like PixelExperience and carbon roms Don't contain System folder in there Rom Zips so What should be changed.
16th June 2019, 05:49 AM |#155  
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hy is there any solution available for this issue i tried many things but eventually nothing working out
what you think what am i doing wrong to modify custom roms.
16th June 2019, 09:40 AM |#156  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dombivali

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hy is there any solution available for this issue i tried many things but eventually nothing working out
what you think what am i doing wrong to modify custom roms.

I can't say what is wrong even I am looking for solution but the community is not responding! Since this issue is not seen in android 8 (also I don't have any devices running android 9) only seen in android 9 ROMs.

I suggest you to go on some android reddit groups ask there and let me know if there is solution so I can update ADK as per it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)