FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What do you think about ADK after using?

Awesome, going to buy it...

16 Vote(s)
30.19%
Nice work! no time for buying...

20 Vote(s)
37.74%
Pretty Good! Worth buying

8 Vote(s)
15.09%
It's OK!

9 Vote(s)
16.98%

[IDE][1.0.6.7]ADK - A Powerful Android Kitchen (Complete)

262 posts
Thanks Meter: 209

Post Reply Email Thread
1st October 2019, 02:43 PM |#211  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 31

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

You removed assert in wrong way! That's why ROM is not installing.

For other tools on Windows, you can try Super kitchen say if it works.

hy actally i tried super kitchen and it it working just issue is there are some normal error but overall it is working.
can u tell me what is sign build option after building rom option in SupeR kitchen
Thanks for help
1st October 2019, 02:56 PM |#212  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gau92

Hi KP,

I am not able to sign my custom rom. Can you please tell me which files put in the zip file when we sign it?

The tool sign any zip/apk. Can you explain me more about this problem.
6th October 2019, 12:27 PM |#213  
Flag Dewsbury
Thanks Meter: 299

Donate to Me
More
hi everyone...

so i am so god dam close to buying this but one thing is preventing me from doing so...

i for some reason cannot change the heap size in settings??? my machine has 32gb of ram and i really would like to make use of it..

problem: open settings adjust heap size and click okay. re-open settings an it is set back to default.

is there a fix or solution or am i doing something wrong??
6th October 2019, 01:16 PM |#214  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside 4ndroid

hi everyone...

so i am so god dam close to buying this but one thing is preventing me from doing so...

i for some reason cannot change the heap size in settings??? my machine has 32gb of ram and i really would like to make use of it..

problem: open settings adjust heap size and click okay. re-open settings an it is set back to default.

is there a fix or solution or am i doing something wrong??

Okay I see your problem basically the heap size that your changing from settings originally was working but I removed the functionality because when user used to change heap according to there own size (without knowing what they are doing) they were facing system shutdowns , lags and such bizzare problems (I got PMs regarding this issue).

So later then i silently fixed this issue in ADK that it will change/use heap size automatically according to your system config. That's why that feature of setting heap size is dead and that thing in settings is basically a prop.

Still if you want to go from auto to manual (which is not recommended) edit %appdata%\DevTools\baksm.bat and change text 512 to something else like 1024 for 1GB heap size, 2048 for 2GB heap size and so on.
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
6th October 2019, 01:25 PM |#215  
Flag Dewsbury
Thanks Meter: 299

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Okay I see your problem basically the heap size that your changing from settings originally was working but I removed the functionality because when user used to change heap according to there own size (without knowing what they are doing) they were facing system shutdowns , lags and such bizzare problems (I got PMs regarding this issue).

So later then i silently fixed this issue in ADK that it will change/use heap size automatically according to your system config. That's why that feature of setting heap size is dead and that thing in settings is basically a prop.

Still if you want to go from auto to manual (which is not recommended) edit %appdata%\DevTools\baksm.bat and change text 512 to something else like 1024 for 1GB heap size, 2048 for 2GB heap size and so on.

thank you very much... i am advanced whern it comes to java heaps etc just didnt know where to set the setting manually lol....

Thanks for your response... an buy yaself a coffee with that $15 you deserve it.. such an awsome tool with still so much potential..
The Following User Says Thank You to Inside 4ndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Inside 4ndroid Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 01:53 PM |#216  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have to say, I like it, and if I could buy it, I would.
Just an idea: since "adk" as a name is already used by several companies, a different name, like "apk reverse engineering ide" would be great.
Also, stupid question: I know that apk studio and vts are the software you based adk on, why do these softwares looks this identical? (do not get the wrong idea)
7th October 2019, 04:20 PM |#217  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nope_nope

I have to say, I like it, and if I could buy it, I would.
Just an idea: since "adk" as a name is already used by several companies, a different name, like "apk reverse engineering ide" would be great.
Also, stupid question: I know that apk studio and vts are the software you based adk on, why do these softwares looks this identical? (do not get the wrong idea)

[1] Yeah ADK is more common name. I should have put more thought on giving a good name to project (a story for next time). Now can't change it as more people are aware of this tool by name ADK... didn't want to loose that.

[2] Yes you are right, if you read forth paragraph of first post you'll see i mentioned the similarity of vts and apk studio and ADK. PS: In nutshell apk studio was quite famous tool and was the only cross platform tool for editing apps rather vts was for windows exclusively. That's why apk studio was booming across platforms, due to this I tried to design ADK as apk studio so that it would be easy for people to learn ADK software
Yesterday, 10:16 PM |#219  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Error at the start
I have this error:

No frameworks found in appdata\apktool folder. You might get error while decoding APK or JAR.

Fix: Tools > Import Dependencies > Pull framework from device > Install

If I follow the indication is opened this window:

If I click "pull framework from your device" appears an error message Exception Occurred file not found on the bottom right and the progress bar loops indefinitely.
Since something doesn't work as supposed... Could you attach a valid framework to use without needs to get from device or elsewhere?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)