[IDE][1.0.7.1]ADK - A Powerful Android Kitchen (Complete)

What do you think about ADK after using?

• Awesome, going to buy it...

Votes: 31 34.4%
  • Nice work! no time for buying...

Votes: 33 36.7%
  • Pretty Good! Worth buying

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • It's OK!

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

KP@2016

Apr 21, 2016
Mumbai
kpstvhub.com
All Downloads & Tutorials at the end of the post.
Read second post for upcoming updates and details.
main_logo.png
Android Development Kit (ADK) is alternatively best solution for android reverse engineering
This Application allows you to easily modify android apps, android ROMs, boot or recovery images very easily with easy-to-use environment on Windows(x86 or x64) platform.

Users can easily decompile, recompile application and could edit almost everything inside it.
One of the best tools Dexpatcher is also a part of ADK for modifying Application at source level using JAVA.
There is also some pre-customized templates, scripts for Android Recovery Zip or ROM Development project.
Users can also add their own templates with the help of Snippets manager and share across users.
There is also a big resource of online documentation for ADK here which will help users to guide the process if they messed up in a trouble.

The Application is not limited to these, users can download and install some external plugins for ADK and also for personal use.
Users can also submit your own plugin. If your plugin finds more useful for our users can get free license for ADK.

Also, ADK is not completely free it has a trial period of 7 days after that you have to buy license (optional, otherwise you can continue with demo mode which has certain features disabled) which is very reasonable (details here)
ADK is still in development process, so there may be some bugs or glitches which may fail to run some task.
If you find such, provide a detail information and report it to me here.
Additionally, since I am 17yrs old and has a lot of pressure for studies so there might be delayed in sending updates (grief).

Keep in mind that ADK is highly inspired from Virtuous Ten Studio(One of the best IDE ever), APK Studio; so you may find many similarity in them.
One of the main reason for building ADK is to spread the art of reverse engineering among newbies. I am in this field not for quite long but I've seen lot of peoples who are interested in porting ROM, modifying app, creating recovery flashable zips but they don't know from where to start, because of this they keep asking devs and become a cat of annoying clowder (due to these, some new users quit this field). I've looked upon these issue and found many peoples use kitchen for stuffs and keep recommending newbies to use this. Since kitchen are the best solution for ROM development as It comprise of all common task (like adding root, busybox to ROM and stuffs) with a very easy accessible option.

Many users are not familiar with IDE, and find trouble using them. After research I came to know some of the famous kitchens of all time is dsixda kitchen, ASSAYYED Kitchen(currently the most used). These people find them more useful since all the task, scripts, templates, etc. are in front of them; can be access with single option selection (no need to go deepdown and look for the stuffs).

Henceforth, I decided to create such type of kitchen giving it GUI look with very easy to use and non-complicated interface. All scripts and options are very easy to access, no need to create multiple windows for running tasks. I find it useful personally, the application runs on almost all Windows. For Windows XP some GUI animation will failed to load, otherwise everything will work fine.
Screenshots
Highlighted Features
Below is just a tiny summary of its features, full details can be found here
  • A clean and better UI
    • Full Featured Advance IDE
    • Very easy-to-use interface for both developers and newbies
    • Contains integration of third party tools [details can be found in credits]
    • Currently supported Projects
      • Android Application (Editing .apk file)
      • Android Firmware ROM modifying
      • Android Recovery Flashable Zip (Update.zip)
      • Boot or Recovery Project
      • Logo.bin Project
    • Edit Project configs and manage all existing Project
    • Tip dialog to show the summary of its cool features
    • Keep track of files and folders in Project viewer
    • Support for Windows XP (need .Net Framework 4.5)
    • Edit APK at Source level using DexPatcher
    • Analyze your APK or ROM project just like Android Studio
    • A powerful logging, debugging feature (just like android studio)
    • Easily Config your project with straight-forward options
  • Code Editing
    • Easily Edit project files with proper syntax highlighting
    • Browse between the functions in smali code (using upper comboBox)
    • Help files on almost all smali commands (Help > Smali Documentation)
    • Advance Solution Control for managing projects (here)
    • Easily modify ROM or APK configs using Property Window (here)
    • Quick actions for navigating, read here
    • Quick Access for navigating files within tabs or recent files, read here
    • Search Everywhere for quickly opening files like Android Studio, read here
    • Hover over smali or updater-script commands to view its help
    • Intellisense feature
    • Easily comment and uncomment codes
    • Code folding feature
    • Bookmarking feature
    • Advance Find, Replace and Find in files
    • Macro Recording feature
    • Much more...
  • Pre-added Scripts, Templates
    • Contains a lot of scripts for ROM, Android flashable zip project
    • Add variety of scripts seamlessly to project (you can also remove it)
    • Add code snippets and paste them (templates)
    • Share your own code snippets across users
  • Lots of Mods, Tools
    • An easy-to-edit Aroma config install with visual editing, read here
    • Live Debug ROM (synchronize to your device), read here
    • Contains a vast set of tools (access from Tools > ..)
    • Automatically generate Symlinks and meta_data perm for ROM
    • ADB integration tools/mods
    • Edit Build prop with lots of tweaks
    • Edit, Create Boot animation from gif or video
    • Add or change themes of TWRP recovery
    • Includes a variety of patches for Android App project
    • Much more...
  • Support of External Plugins
    • Browse between good collection of plugins (Help > Plugins & Patches)
    • Easily integrate them in ADK project
    • Users can submit their own plugin and win free license for ADK (details here)
  • Much much more...
Changelog and Information
You can find a whole list of changelog with future updates: enhancement (provide feedback by rating this thread)

Changelog as per 1.0.7.1 release (15th release)
  • Updated: ADK Debugging tool, more info
  • Fixed: Issues with some Android Image Tool.
  • Fixed: Building of app project for certain apps.
  • Fixed: Creating ROM Project for some certain device ROMs.
  • Fixed: Certain bugs.
Discussions, Bugs, Reports, Enhancements
User feedback is one of the most important stuff for any application to proceed. I kindly lookup on each of users feedback and try to improve the functionality of ADK
If users have to report any bugs or request any feature request, just create reply to this Official XDA thread or email me. I'll answer you as soon as possible. Also remember to include tools\log.log file while submitting bug report.
Guides and Documentation
ADK consist a vast variety of blogs which helps users to easily understand ADK and go through the process.
You can find whole documentation online here

Some guides I think you might first start with,
Download and other stats
Requirements
All downloads, tutorials, resources can be found on ADK Website

Official Website
ADK Releases (for direct download)
Video Tutorials (under construction)
Buy a License
Guides/Tutorials
About Me

News:-

# If you are unable to receive the updates within ADK, try changing settings from Help > Settings > Auto update.
# In ADK, there is a plugin called ADK Contexts, which can directly unpack/repack APK,IMG,DAT,BR files with right click as windows shell integration. Check the official thread here.
# See one of the ADK's highlighted feature of Editing and Analyzing updater-script, read thread over here.
# See KisMth post live on XDA DB thread which allows you to do a lot of adb functions and much more. One of the main feature is to create a scatter file for any MTK related device.
# If you want to translate ADK in other different language, read this Translating guide

XDA:DevDB Information
Android Development Kit, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
KP@2016

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2020-05-25
Current Stable Version: 1.0.7.1

Created 2018-06-12
Last Updated 2020-05-25

Last edited:

KP@2016

Apr 21, 2016
Mumbai
kpstvhub.com
Update Details
Current Version:- 1.0.6.7
Released:- 4th November 2019

Notes:
Since I am not getting much time sending updates to this project, I've decided to create alpha releases i.e whenever I will add any new stuff to it an update will be automatically pushed so at the end of the day I can create a whole installer after adding few stuffs.

Current Status:- Let's see what can I add :)
Last Updated:- 4/11/2019

What I've worked so far:-

What I've planned to add

• Let's see what can I add more.. :\

Last edited:

YuriRM

Dec 17, 2015
This is very interesting! Keep up the good work.

Sent from my takee 1 using XDA Labs

hieu291

Mar 11, 2015
Hi there .. i have some question

Hi , i just downloaded your tool and use it .. It kindly simple and have all funtion i need .. but i have some question ,:( i still can't link my device to your tool ... :crying::crying: And everytime i build my project it still not generate .. I mean i want to everytime i build project by your tool , your tool should link to my device and install .. That will faster than i build by your tool , and go to apkinstaller and install that :silly::silly: That worth :( Pls rep me :(

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Hi , i just downloaded your tool and use it .. It kindly simple and have all funtion i need .. but i have some question ,:( i still can't link my device to your tool ... :crying::crying: And everytime i build my project it still not generate .. I mean i want to everytime i build project by your tool , your tool should link to my device and install .. That will faster than i build by your tool , and go to apkinstaller and install that :silly::silly: That worth :( Pls rep me :(

Yes, stay tuned for its updates coming tonight!

Edit: Update released today, check the OP

help me answer some question bro

Reactions: KP@2016

KP@2016

Apr 21, 2016
Mumbai
kpstvhub.com

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

help me answer some question bro

Got it... You must use 1.0.2.2 version. If this not works, an update will release tonight which will fix this issue

Edit: You said you cannot link your device, what that means? And on what project type you were working on?

Edit 2: Once you build your project, you use Android Device Manager to install or push apk to device https://androdevkit.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/device-manager/

Last edited:

hieu291

Mar 11, 2015
Everthing is perfect but i mean my old tool can auto install and uninstall apk when i builded .. The apk will auto link to device and install on it .. Your tool don't have that funtion right ? or i don't know how to use :D:D If you can make your tool auto link and uninstall to device .. i will purchase for prenium :victory::victory:

KP@2016

Apr 21, 2016
Mumbai
kpstvhub.com
Everthing is perfect but i mean my old tool can auto install and uninstall apk when i builded .. The apk will auto link to device and install on it .. Your tool don't have that funtion right ? or i don't know how to use :D:D If you can make your tool auto link and uninstall to device .. i will purchase for prenium :victory::victory:

You cleared your own point. You don't know about that function where it is!

Well ADK has Android Device Manager https://androdevkit.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/device-manager/ deals with this. It has lots more feature apart from install apk

This is a same feature like Android Studio

Last edited:

nalas

Nov 19, 2012
Poland
Amazing works , I will buy :) now Im waiting for a money at PayPal :)
I was working on Assayyed kitchen, too. ...but now time for NEW stuff .

Good work :)

Reactions: KP@2016

nalas

Nov 19, 2012
Poland
Hi,

I have some problems with compile a system apk for example SecSettings.apk from Samsung Rom.
Decompile is ok but the Uknow folder is created where is some res files like Values, XML, etc...

I make changes in Values for add ex. 0.25 scale for animation, etc... next I tap on Build Project..and wait ..10 - 15 - 20 min and nothing.... I've added ss from my PC.

I've not any change in styles.xml file.

Please help me what Im doing wrong ?

Thx a lot

Last edited:

nalas

Nov 19, 2012
Poland
I've tried on apk tool for android and i got like on ss.

On Android looks good, on my PC and ADK not..
I've installed JDK java, Python 2.7...and all the time looks not good...still folder called Uknown and stuck on Build Project....

I forgot about something? InstallView attachment 4573376

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

KP@2016

Apr 21, 2016
Mumbai
kpstvhub.com
Hi,

I have some problems with compile a system apk for example SecSettings.apk from Samsung Rom.
Decompile is ok but the Uknow folder is created where is some res files like Values, XML, etc...

I make changes in Values for add ex. 0.25 scale for animation, etc... next I tap on Build Project..and wait ..10 - 15 - 20 min and nothing.... I've added ss from my PC.

I've not any change in styles.xml file.

Please help me what Im doing wrong ?

Thx a lot
Use 1.0.3.3 version the issue has been fixed

Edit to update to this version enable auto update options from settings and restart the kit or go to about > check for updates

JIJOK

Jun 24, 2015
@KP@2016

Hello, just downloaded the tool and this is what I get after install it ( win7 64 )
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: ADK.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.2.2
Problem Signature 03: 5b3bf40a
Problem Signature 04: System.Drawing
Problem Signature 05: 4.6.1055.0
Problem Signature 06: 563c0fcc
Problem Signature 07: 5ac
Problem Signature 08: 6b
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 11274
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Any help ?

KP@2016

Apr 21, 2016
Mumbai
kpstvhub.com
@KP@2016

Hello, just downloaded the tool and this is what I get after install it ( win7 64 )
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: ADK.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.2.2
Problem Signature 03: 5b3bf40a
Problem Signature 04: System.Drawing
Problem Signature 05: 4.6.1055.0
Problem Signature 06: 563c0fcc
Problem Signature 07: 5ac
Problem Signature 08: 6b
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 11274
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Any help ?

How did you get this information? Did you run the ADK and got this info... Could you attach a screenshot of this error?

KP@2016

Apr 21, 2016
Mumbai
kpstvhub.com
windows 7 ultimate 64, installed all by default, java version 8 update 131, and 15 secs adb on xda thread
Something pretty weird, can't say how that occur.

Here are some fixes that might help
1. Install latest dot net framework
2. Run compatibility shooter from right click > properties and choose 'run this program' for all listed operating system one by one. (Check which ones fit for you)
3. Debug the program and pass me the log generated from it.

Reactions: JIJOK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All Downloads & Tutorials at the end of the post.
    Read second post for upcoming updates and details.
    main_logo.png
    Android Development Kit (ADK) is alternatively best solution for android reverse engineering
    This Application allows you to easily modify android apps, android ROMs, boot or recovery images very easily with easy-to-use environment on Windows(x86 or x64) platform.

Users can easily decompile, recompile application and could edit almost everything inside it.
    One of the best tools Dexpatcher is also a part of ADK for modifying Application at source level using JAVA.
    There is also some pre-customized templates, scripts for Android Recovery Zip or ROM Development project.
    Users can also add their own templates with the help of Snippets manager and share across users.
    There is also a big resource of online documentation for ADK here which will help users to guide the process if they messed up in a trouble.

The Application is not limited to these, users can download and install some external plugins for ADK and also for personal use.
    Users can also submit your own plugin. If your plugin finds more useful for our users can get free license for ADK.

Also, ADK is not completely free it has a trial period of 7 days after that you have to buy license (optional, otherwise you can continue with demo mode which has certain features disabled) which is very reasonable (details here)
    ADK is still in development process, so there may be some bugs or glitches which may fail to run some task.
    If you find such, provide a detail information and report it to me here.
    Additionally, since I am 17yrs old and has a lot of pressure for studies so there might be delayed in sending updates (grief).

Keep in mind that ADK is highly inspired from Virtuous Ten Studio(One of the best IDE ever), APK Studio; so you may find many similarity in them.
    One of the main reason for building ADK is to spread the art of reverse engineering among newbies. I am in this field not for quite long but I've seen lot of peoples who are interested in porting ROM, modifying app, creating recovery flashable zips but they don't know from where to start, because of this they keep asking devs and become a cat of annoying clowder (due to these, some new users quit this field). I've looked upon these issue and found many peoples use kitchen for stuffs and keep recommending newbies to use this. Since kitchen are the best solution for ROM development as It comprise of all common task (like adding root, busybox to ROM and stuffs) with a very easy accessible option.

Many users are not familiar with IDE, and find trouble using them. After research I came to know some of the famous kitchens of all time is dsixda kitchen, ASSAYYED Kitchen(currently the most used). These people find them more useful since all the task, scripts, templates, etc. are in front of them; can be access with single option selection (no need to go deepdown and look for the stuffs).

Henceforth, I decided to create such type of kitchen giving it GUI look with very easy to use and non-complicated interface. All scripts and options are very easy to access, no need to create multiple windows for running tasks. I find it useful personally, the application runs on almost all Windows. For Windows XP some GUI animation will failed to load, otherwise everything will work fine.
    Screenshots
    Highlighted Features
    Below is just a tiny summary of its features, full details can be found here
    • A clean and better UI
      • Full Featured Advance IDE
      • Very easy-to-use interface for both developers and newbies
      • Contains integration of third party tools [details can be found in credits]
      • Currently supported Projects
        • Android Application (Editing .apk file)
        • Android Firmware ROM modifying
        • Android Recovery Flashable Zip (Update.zip)
        • Boot or Recovery Project
        • Logo.bin Project
      • Edit Project configs and manage all existing Project
      • Tip dialog to show the summary of its cool features
      • Keep track of files and folders in Project viewer
      • Support for Windows XP (need .Net Framework 4.5)
      • Edit APK at Source level using DexPatcher
      • Analyze your APK or ROM project just like Android Studio
      • A powerful logging, debugging feature (just like android studio)
      • Easily Config your project with straight-forward options
    • Code Editing
      • Easily Edit project files with proper syntax highlighting
      • Browse between the functions in smali code (using upper comboBox)
      • Help files on almost all smali commands (Help > Smali Documentation)
      • Advance Solution Control for managing projects (here)
      • Easily modify ROM or APK configs using Property Window (here)
      • Quick actions for navigating, read here
      • Quick Access for navigating files within tabs or recent files, read here
      • Search Everywhere for quickly opening files like Android Studio, read here
      • Hover over smali or updater-script commands to view its help
      • Intellisense feature
      • Easily comment and uncomment codes
      • Code folding feature
      • Bookmarking feature
      • Advance Find, Replace and Find in files
      • Macro Recording feature
      • Much more...
    • Pre-added Scripts, Templates
      • Contains a lot of scripts for ROM, Android flashable zip project
      • Add variety of scripts seamlessly to project (you can also remove it)
      • Add code snippets and paste them (templates)
      • Share your own code snippets across users
    • Lots of Mods, Tools
      • An easy-to-edit Aroma config install with visual editing, read here
      • Live Debug ROM (synchronize to your device), read here
      • Contains a vast set of tools (access from Tools > ..)
      • Automatically generate Symlinks and meta_data perm for ROM
      • ADB integration tools/mods
      • Edit Build prop with lots of tweaks
      • Edit, Create Boot animation from gif or video
      • Add or change themes of TWRP recovery
      • Includes a variety of patches for Android App project
      • Much more...
    • Support of External Plugins
      • Browse between good collection of plugins (Help > Plugins & Patches)
      • Easily integrate them in ADK project
      • Users can submit their own plugin and win free license for ADK (details here)
    • Much much more...
    Changelog and Information
    You can find a whole list of changelog with future updates: enhancement (provide feedback by rating this thread)

Changelog as per 1.0.7.1 release (15th release)
    • Updated: ADK Debugging tool, more info
    • Fixed: Issues with some Android Image Tool.
    • Fixed: Building of app project for certain apps.
    • Fixed: Creating ROM Project for some certain device ROMs.
    • Fixed: Certain bugs.
    Discussions, Bugs, Reports, Enhancements
    User feedback is one of the most important stuff for any application to proceed. I kindly lookup on each of users feedback and try to improve the functionality of ADK
    If users have to report any bugs or request any feature request, just create reply to this Official XDA thread or email me. I'll answer you as soon as possible. Also remember to include tools\log.log file while submitting bug report.
    Guides and Documentation
    ADK consist a vast variety of blogs which helps users to easily understand ADK and go through the process.
    You can find whole documentation online here

Some guides I think you might first start with,
    Download and other stats
    Requirements
    All downloads, tutorials, resources can be found on ADK Website

Official Website
    ADK Releases (for direct download)
    Video Tutorials (under construction)
    Buy a License
    Guides/Tutorials
    About Me

News:-

# If you are unable to receive the updates within ADK, try changing settings from Help > Settings > Auto update.
    # In ADK, there is a plugin called ADK Contexts, which can directly unpack/repack APK,IMG,DAT,BR files with right click as windows shell integration. Check the official thread here.
    # See one of the ADK's highlighted feature of Editing and Analyzing updater-script, read thread over here.
    # See KisMth post live on XDA DB thread which allows you to do a lot of adb functions and much more. One of the main feature is to create a scatter file for any MTK related device.
    # If you want to translate ADK in other different language, read this Translating guide

XDA:DevDB Information
    Android Development Kit, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    KP@2016

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2020-05-25
    Current Stable Version: 1.0.7.1

Created 2018-06-12
    Last Updated 2020-05-25
    Update Details
    Current Version:- 1.0.6.7
    Released:- 4th November 2019

Notes:
    Since I am not getting much time sending updates to this project, I've decided to create alpha releases i.e whenever I will add any new stuff to it an update will be automatically pushed so at the end of the day I can create a whole installer after adding few stuffs.

Current Status:- Let's see what can I add :)
    Last Updated:- 4/11/2019

What I've worked so far:-

What I've planned to add

• Let's see what can I add more.. :\
    Hello Everyone! A Quick update on sending ADK Updates.

As I am too busy with my another project I am not able to send updates to ADK. I'm really having great ideas that I want to implement but just can't do it because of current work project stress. Once I finish my current project I will start sending updates to ADK. Trust me! Working for ADK is the thing I love to do. I will never stop sending it's update!

Hope you understand :)

Edit: I am about to complete my current project. Soon I'll be starting working on updates on ADK from this month end (March 2019)
    Update to version 1.0.4.6 has been released. Open ADK and download the update over the air.

try this..its a tecno camon rom..signed images...boot i could unlock with Fbwintools but not the system image .http://www.mediafire.com/file/za05a0rgj18wgtz/Tecno_Camon_I_MT6737T_IN5.zip

This also adds ability to convert signed images to unsigned. Thanks to havotek forums.
    Update Info

New update version 1.0.4.4 has been released, Check OP.