Post Reply Email Thread
24th August 2018, 03:48 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeifAlbor

Done

Bluetooth stack from 9.0 looks different from 8.0. Will see closer tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to ValdikSS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ValdikSS Ad-Free

24th August 2018, 04:29 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi, I want to test this out!
I'm running a pair of Marshall Major II on a Huawei P9 lite with Resurrection Remix Nougat 7.1.2

Unfortunately the P9 file doesn't work for me, here's the file I have on my phone, hopefully you will be able to unlock the whole potential of my Marshall's.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bluetooth.default.so.zip - [Click for QR Code] (778.1 KB, 22 views)
24th August 2018, 05:03 AM |#23  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 883

Donate to Me
More
I've got the files here from the Essential Phone running 9.0 Pie as well. I've got some SoundPEATS Wireless Headset and an older headset from Insignia (Best Buy's in-house brand) to test. I think the Sony MDRXB950BT is already on the list, but never hurts to double test.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hxu...ew?usp=sharing
24th August 2018, 10:35 AM |#24  
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 927

Donate to Me
More
I'm running an LG V20 and have a Brightplay Car HD Receiver I can test out. Oddly the stock LG ROM (Android 7.0) doesn't have a bluetooth.default.so but it does have an audio.a2dp.default.so which I assume is the same thing? I've attached all of the audio binaries just in case, but that's the one that I figure has the limits.

EDIT: I seem to have had a brain malfunction and somehow put the 64bit binaries in both folders, I've reuploaded a corrected zip file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip lgv20_bluetooth_binaries.zip - [Click for QR Code] (431.3 KB, 18 views)
24th August 2018, 11:24 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCocaine

Hi, I want to test this out!
I'm running a pair of Marshall Major II on a Huawei P9 lite with Resurrection Remix Nougat 7.1.2

Unfortunately the P9 file doesn't work for me, here's the file I have on my phone, hopefully you will be able to unlock the whole potential of my Marshall's.

Done, please check the second post.
The Following User Says Thank You to ValdikSS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ValdikSS Ad-Free
24th August 2018, 11:34 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomGamers

I'm running an LG V20 and have a Brightplay Car HD Receiver I can test out. Oddly the stock LG ROM (Android 7.0) doesn't have a bluetooth.default.so but it does have an audio.a2dp.default.so which I assume is the same thing? I've attached all of the audio binaries just in case, but that's the one that I figure has the limits.

Are you sure you checked /system/lib/hw/ folder?
24th August 2018, 01:09 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeifAlbor

Done

Please get patched Pixel 2 XL libraries from the second post.
24th August 2018, 01:36 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg1001

I've got the files here from the Essential Phone running 9.0 Pie as well. I've got some SoundPEATS Wireless Headset and an older headset from Insignia (Best Buy's in-house brand) to test. I think the Sony MDRXB950BT is already on the list, but never hurts to double test.

Please see the second post.
24th August 2018, 01:43 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Hey there great guide and information.

I am on Redmi 3S (LineageOS 15.1 with 9.5.8.0 MALMIFD firmware and Magisk). I run the bluetooth HCI log, and I attached for you both the lib and lib64 default bluetooth files and my HCI snoop log, connected with Creative Muvo 2c Bluetooth Speaker.
Attached Files
File Type: zip btsnoop_hci-1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.88 MB, 16 views)
File Type: zip bluetooth.default.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.13 MB, 10 views)
File Type: zip bluetooth.default64.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.22 MB, 16 views)
24th August 2018, 03:18 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambroslnk

Hey there great guide and information.

I am on Redmi 3S (LineageOS 15.1 with 9.5.8.0 MALMIFD firmware and Magisk). I run the bluetooth HCI log, and I attached for you both the lib and lib64 default bluetooth files and my HCI snoop log, connected with Creative Muvo 2c Bluetooth Speaker.

Done, check the second post.
24th August 2018, 04:51 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValdikSS

Done, check the second post.

Thanks a lot, unfortunately the 486 and the 576 files produce heavy crackling.

I have attached the new logs for 486 and 576. I did not test the unrestricted since I assumed it would be the same,
Do you think a lower value could work or does it have something to do with the Creative Muvo 2c? I do not have any other bluetooth device to test sadly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip btsnoop_hci_486.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.54 MB, 12 views)
File Type: zip btsnoop_hci_576.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.46 MB, 12 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)